The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 4: Idol Worshippers, Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 4: Idol Worshippers, Time to Vote"
On a number of the Reality TV World forums, we'll vote each week on who gets the boot on the different shows. After a successful first vote, the group stumbled last week, with only 5 voters correctly identifying George Huff as the one to go home. Let's see if we can get back on track by correctly identify the bootee for AI this week.

Here are the voting rules:

1. Reply only to the original message. Curves on women are good. Curves on voting threads are not.

2. When you hit reply, replace the subject line with the name of your designated AI reject. So instead of "RE: Voting Thread: Who's Going Home This Week?", your subject line would be "Diana".

3. Want to explain your reasoning? Want to speculate on the bottom two? Have any thoughts on which disco songs they'll butcher? How do you think Donna Summer will be as a guest judge? Explain it in the body of your message.

4. This is not a discussion thread - please save that for the other threads on the forum.

5. If you decide you want to change your vote, them reply to your original message and change the subject line to "Vote Change - Jasmine" (or whoever). If you need a visual, go to the last vote thread and scroll down to Nailbone's vote change in that thread, because he did it exactly right.

6. While we normally joke and clown around and frolic on these forums, we do take our voting threads seriously. Fake votes or other inappropriate responses will be removed from this thread.

Let's see if we're in tune with the voting audience this week. After all, something associated with this show needs to be in tune, dontcha think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jasmine Bebo 05-11-04 1
 Jasmine. anotherkim 05-11-04 2
 Jasmine nailbone 05-11-04 3
 Jasmine Mysterious Jedi 05-11-04 4
 Jasmine AyaK 05-11-04 5
 Jasmine emydi 05-11-04 6
 Fantasia zombiebaby 05-11-04 7
 RE: DIANA JOSHIDOL 05-11-04 8
 Jasmine Pensha26 05-11-04 9
 Jasmine TODDLJ 05-11-04 10
 Jasmine Breezy 05-11-04 11
 Jasmine Devious Weasel 05-11-04 12
 Jasmine geg6 05-11-04 13
 Jasmine shedevil 05-11-04 14
 Jasmine dirtysouth 05-11-04 15
 Amber um . .er. . Jasmine strid333 05-11-04 16
 Fantasia... greenmonstah 05-11-04 17
 Fantasia SeacrestOut 05-11-04 18
 Jasmine LilNik8 05-11-04 19
 "Jasmine" CarCar22125 05-11-04 20
 Jasmine theincrediblehugey 05-11-04 21
 Jasmine Roobean 05-11-04 22
 Jasmine callalilly3000 05-11-04 23
 Diana toddE 05-11-04 24
 Diana Mizz Eve 05-11-04 25
 Jasmine okaychatt 05-11-04 26
 Jasmine kerawal 05-11-04 27
 La Toya okaychatt 05-11-04 28
 jasmine badger 05-12-04 29
 DIANA kittykat_meowee08 05-12-04 30
 Jasmine StarryLuna 05-12-04 31
 Jasmine laureli 05-12-04 32
 Vote tally #1 AyaK 05-12-04 33
 Jasmine Pepito 05-12-04 34
 Jasmine Monicanada 05-12-04 35
 Jasmine DoodleBug 05-12-04 36
 Jazzy steppingrazor42 05-12-04 37
   RE: Jasmine leogirl_21 05-12-04 38
 Jasmine azublu 05-12-04 39
 Jasmine minitroll 05-12-04 40
 Jasmine moonbaby 05-12-04 41
 Jasmine Aphrodite 05-12-04 42
 DIANA stormysatan 05-12-04 43
 Diana Hoss2133 05-12-04 44
 Jazzy MTW1961 05-12-04 45
 Jasmine rjrabbit 05-12-04 46
 Jasmine Trias ValleyGirl 05-12-04 47
 "Jasmine" gem58 05-12-04 48
 FINAL vote tally AyaK 05-12-04 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jasmine"
She came close to bowing out last week, and I think the other three will be saved by their voting blocks.

Fantasia will be in the final 2 with her.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jasmine."
I just don't think she's got "it" yet when it comes to the vocals.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jasmine"
Gotta go with the EVIL One...Jasmine, with Fantasia as the other half of the Bottom Two.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jasmine"
Hope she gets up there and proves me wrong though.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jasmine"
According to our buddy Bill Keveney at USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2004-05-11-idol-final4_x.htm

From 26 million votes cast last week, fewer than 200 votes separated <Jasmine> Trias and George Huff, the last man in the contest, executive producer Ken Warwick says.

Since I don't see George's votes going to Jasmine, I think she should be preparing her swan song.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jasmine"
will go

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fantasia"
Why? See reasons why Jennifer was gone- split vote.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DIANA"
Jasmine and Diana as the Bottom 2 and only saying Diana because the whole world thinks Jasmine is going home tonight and we all know what that means, look at last week.
Somebody will sing "On the Radio"...
I think Fantasia may do "I love the Night Life".

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jasmine"
why not!

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jasmine"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

I'll defer my vote to my voting trends chart.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/743.shtml

Though the chart was wrong last week, it has been right 4 times out of the last 6 boots. I'm still a believer in its basic theories.

Jasmine Trias will be evicted this week because the voting tends to go in alternating weeks, and she was in the bottom three two weeks ago.

Her fans are tired of trying to save her, and will become complacent.

For the other member of the bottom two, the chart picks Fantasia, as she is the only other contestant who has been in the bottom two before. (LaToya and Diana have been bottom three multiple times, but never bottom two.)

Fantasia will therefore also be my alternate pick for boot.

LaToya is at risk, to be sure, but has never placed below Fantasia in the voting, and won't tonight.

Since Diana sang last, she is safe tonight. History shows the person singing last is never the one booted.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jasmine"
baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jasmine"
LaToya and Fantasia split George's vote, making them safe in the Top Two. Diana's and Jasmine's vote levels stay the same, putting Jasmine on the block.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jasmine"
Then, please God, please, let it be Fantasia.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jasmine"
Why, because she can't sing without going flat. It's a fact.

dirtysouth 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirtysouth Click to send private message to dirtysouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jasmine"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-04 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

I am not willing to abandon the obvious. The theme is disco, the age of the Diva..Donna Sommers, Diana Ross..and so on. I think the performances of Latoya and Fantasia should be hot. I would like to see Diana get the boot.

-looks around to see if anybody notices the new guy. Glad to be here *smiles*
-edited to fix banner. I hope thats allowed on this thread

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Amber um . .er. . Jasmine"
Yeah, that's who I meant. You believe me, right?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Fantasia..."
Because I am cranky...

SeacrestOut 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeacrestOut Click to send private message to SeacrestOut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Fantasia"
There, I said it

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jasmine"
With Diana in the bottom 2 with her.

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

CarCar22125 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarCar22125 Click to send private message to CarCar22125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. ""Jasmine""
Yeah, I know it seems too obvious, but I really think it's her time to go. She doesn't seem to get as many votes as the others. I think Fantasia will be in the bottom 2 with her. Even though I wish Fantasia was leaving, I still think it will be Jasmine.

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jasmine"

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jasmine"
Or maybe Diana. I won't be sad either way.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jasmine"
Who else could it be?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Diana"
Diana is really the crappiest. How many votes does Branson, Missouri, have? I bet Diana has the least number of text message votes, for sure. Newfangled thingamajigs, y'know. Jasmine is very pleasant and I like her. Only Fantasia really has "it" to me, but what do I know.

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Diana"

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jasmine"
One of these weeks, I'll be right. (I HOPE!!!!!)

kerawal 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kerawal Click to send private message to kerawal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jasmine"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-04 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

Maybe, but I think sadly Latoya may go after tonights show, even though she had one of the nights best songs!
After the judges ripped Jasmine a new one and make hew weep, she may stay for sympathy.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "La Toya"
Jasmine will get the Kleenex votes.

Diana was the Disco Queen, right down to the 70's haircut.

Fantasia showed pep while singing.

La Toya was lacklustre on the first song. Much as I hate it, she will go home Tuesday.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "jasmine"
i think jasmine should've gone a while ago, certainly before george (and believe me, i was no huff fan).

but i think that, as many of you have pointed out, her tears might just save her. i don't really think the judges comments were that harsh. and i don't really think she was that bad. just the worst of the lot.

fantasia, despite a rockin' first song, AGAIN violated the theme nite. i'm sorry but queen isn't big band, and a footloose song isn't disco. so she's my alternate pick to go.

(and in the spirit of randy jackson givin' himself props, let me just say i've been a diana fan since the get-go, and i'm glad to see her perform well AND get praise from the judges)

kittykat_meowee08 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykat_meowee08 Click to send private message to kittykat_meowee08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "DIANA"
i dont think that she has the potencial to be a star and america knows it.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-12-04, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jasmine"

"No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."

laureli 152 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laureli Click to send private message to laureli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jasmine"
Sorry Jazzi, but this week was a total train wreck for you. I felt bad when you got blasted and it made you cry, but your vocals were just not up to the standard of the others.

05-12-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Vote tally #1"
This is post #33, summarizing 32 votes. Once again, the pick to not click is overwhelmingly Jasmine:

Jasmine....24
Diana........4
Fantasia....3
LaToya......1

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Jasmine"
Love her, she's cute as a button, but she's not the next AI.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jasmine"

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jasmine"
Not enough phones in Hawaii to save you this week.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Jazzy"
Please please please end the madness!!!!!!!
Last night was the worst performance at that level in the competition. Jasmine needs to go thru some personal growth.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jasmine"
Sad to say it but I think it will be Jas.

azublu 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azublu Click to send private message to azublu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jasmine"
Poor Jasmine is gone and I've gotta say, she is the sweetest cryer I have ever seen! I feel responsible for keeping her in the competition last round because I called and voted for her for the full two hours and then George was voted off! I admit it!! It was my fault! Therefore, I revoked my own voting privleges this time and did not vote at all!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-12-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Jasmine"
Its time for her to go.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Jasmine"
Pretty awful performance last night.

Aphrodite 18 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aphrodite Click to send private message to Aphrodite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Jasmine"
Always liked Latoya, never got Fantasia (but lots did), Diana sang last and she was good. Jasmine is the boot.

stormysatan 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "DIANA"
Diana IS TALENTLESS, VERY IRRITATING.Could not believe why the judges were all praises with her performances to think tzhat they were so crappy and full of flat notes.
Should go before Jasmine

Hoss2133 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoss2133 Click to send private message to Hoss2133 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Diana"
The judges' blatant attempts to sway the voting will backfire... again.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Jazzy"

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Jasmine"
The other three are in a different league.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Jasmine Trias"
There won't be any leis given out in Hawaii tonight, only tears!

valleygirl

gem58 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gem58 Click to send private message to gem58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. ""Jasmine""
Yes Jaz i'm afraid its time for you to go home. As far as i am concerned "FANTASIA" it is your turn next week to leave. The reasoning you are not an AI when you ar unwed with a 2 yo child, plus i dont like your attitude and in your songs you are screaming,not singing. Yes Diana you have improved dramatically over the last 5-6 weeks.I also believe you have matured a whole lot over this time span also. DIANA WAS FANTASTIC LAST NIGHT, AND SHE LOOKED JUST AS GOOD.I know what every body thinks, i am picking Diana as the next AI,. No i am not i am picking Latoya as the next AI,with Diana as the runner-up.I am no racist , i just pick the one i think will win.As for contracts, DIANA,and Jennifer Hudson, and maybe George Huff will get a contract.

05-12-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
49. "FINAL vote tally"
This is post #49, summarizing 47 votes and 1 prior tally. Once again, Jasmine is the majority's choice to depart:

Jasmine......37
Diana..........6
Fantasia......3
LaToya........1

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •