The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This guy bores me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This guy bores me"
Am I the only one who thinks that this bachelor has no personality, no sense of humor, and nothing interesting to say?I think this season makes it clearer that this is all about commpetition between women and not about falling in love.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yeah, I agree... KScott 10-22-04 1
 RE: This guy bores me What 10-27-04 2
 RE: This guy bores me buckeyegirl 10-27-04 3
   This season SUCKS What 10-28-04 8
 RE: This guy bores me Loree 10-28-04 4
   Yup pmspml5 10-28-04 5
       RE: Yup missygirl3 10-28-04 6
 RE: This guy bores me txmomma26 10-28-04 7
   RE: This guy bores me Loree 10-28-04 9
       RE: This guy bores me reality_gal 10-28-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yeah, I agree..."
As I said somewhere else, this season SUCKS!

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

- or if I didn't say it I meant to....

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This guy bores me"
He struck me as a bit of a cad at first. Then he seemed incredibly boring, but the most of the women they choose for this show make him look like a God. The women, this time, seem more skanky than ever. I actually feel sorry for Byron even though he knew what he was signing up for!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This guy bores me"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

What KScott said. This has got to be the worst season ever. Part of it's Bryon, but for whatever reason, I could care less about who gets the final rose. Edited to say: Welcome to the Bachelor forum Gina99 and What.

A PhoenixMons Creation

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-28-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "This season SUCKS"
Thank you.

We need a new vacuume huh, cause this one sucks!

Is that an oxymoron? Just teasing.... couldn't resist.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This guy bores me"
Well, I like his dog. In fact I would pick the dog over Byron.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yup"
The total lack of discussion says volumes. This season is pathetic. Although they edited Jane to be a sycho I'm not so sure she was as bad as the editing. Anyway I give her cudos for calling him a lyer - way to go! He is horrible but the girls picked him so haaa to them.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yup"
I agree with all of you. Byron has no personality. I was kinda glad that Jayne called him on his BS last night. I will watch till the end but could care less what woman he picks. I am so ready for Jen to come back.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This guy bores me"
Quite the conundrum the producers have gotten themselves into this season. A leather bag for a Bachelor and some seriously ditsy, drama queens for Bachelorettes.....

I *heart* Bebo

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This guy bores me"
I really don't care which woman he picks. I am watching simply to see who goes crazy next.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This guy bores me"
i was watching just cause Jane was on but now that she is gone that's it for me i don't like the others remaining they r 2 fake and ugly looking. Byron is worse than Blob he is sucking face with all the women no wonder Jane got hysterical.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •