The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Hi all! What a great episode, huh? Another girl turns psycho, Mary has flashbacks of her time with Blob, and everyone's favorite ho Krysta is finally gone! I think I heard a big round of applause across America when her name wasn't called... or it could've been because of the baseball game. Congratulations to Annieville for being the top scorer this round. She guessed all of the 6 girls staying and got each bonus question correct and has moved into a tie for 2nd place. Way to go!

The answers for last weeks bonus questions were:

1. Tanya and Elizabeth got the 1 on 1 dates, and I also gave credit to MTW for guessing Mary because she did get a mini date with Byron for the massages.

2. Mary was the first person that Byron chose to give a rose too.

3. Andrea was the girl giving Byron the lap dance in a game of Truth or Dare.

The Scores

SilverStar 29
Greeneyes 28
Annieville 28
Kelli_Blue 15
Bdemoney 14
Bududaddy 13
Kitty Kisses 13
MTW1961 9
KScott 8
LeftPinky 6
Lasann 5
Trilium 5
BIslander -5

This week I did not receive entries from KittyKisses, Trilium, or BIslander, so your scores were calculated from your previous entries. We have not heard anything from redefine_perfection since the first week, so I am assuming you are no longer playing the game. If you would like to rejoin, please let me know and I will calculate your score for this week.

Bonus Questions

1. Which girl will have the first confessional of the night, either on screen or voice-over? (1 point)

2. It appears that Jayne goes missing next week. Will she leave the show voluntarily? (1 point)

3. Will any of the girls sent home cry? (1 point)

The remaining women are:

Mary, Tanya, Cyndi, Cheresse, Andrea, and Jayne.

One word: GOTHMOG!
Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... buckeyegirl 10-22-04 1
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... annieville 10-22-04 2
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... KScott 10-22-04 3
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... SilverStar 10-25-04 4
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... Lasann 10-26-04 5
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... greeneyes 10-27-04 6
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... bdemoney 10-27-04 7
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... kelli_blue 10-27-04 8
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... annieville 10-27-04 9
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... MTW1961 10-27-04 10
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... trillium 10-27-04 11
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results... bududaddy 10-27-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Thanks so much for taking over for me! I owe you one. You're doing an excellent job!!

A PhoenixMons Creation

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Thank you! I couldn't believe as I was watching the show that all my predictions were right! Guess I must be in touch with Byron's feelings in a weird cosmical way! lol

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Mary & Jayne will stay

1. Which girl will have the first confessional of the night, either on screen or voice-over? (1 point) Andrea

2. It appears that Jayne goes missing next week. Will she leave the show voluntarily? (1 point) Oh he!! no, she wants him!!!

3. Will any of the girls sent home cry? (1 point) Why of course, they are falling in love...

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Staying: Mary, Tanya, Jayne and Cheresse

1. Jayne will have the first confessional
2. She will not leave on her own
3. Yes, someone will cry. They always do. (Now watch this week be the one that no one sheds a tear)

One word: GOTHMOG!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
It's so sad that I can't remember any of the specifics on most of the girls without my cheat sheets (precise notes on each). I left them at work and probably won't be at work tomorrow due to my x-foster daughter having a baby - will be induced at 6 a.m. Anyway, blindly I guess . .

Cheresse, Mary, Andrea and Tanya will stay.

1. Andrea
2. no she won't leave on her own
3. Yes, crying is a necessity.

In past years I knew so much more about the girls! Why is this year sooooo unremarkable!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Bonus Questions

1. Which girl will have the first confessional of the night,
either on screen or voice-over? (1 point)
Andrea

2. It appears that Jayne goes missing next week. Will
she leave the show voluntarily? (1 point)
She'll leave, but not voluntarily

3. Will any of the girls sent home cry? (1 point)
Yes

I think he'll give roses to:
Mary, Tanya, Cyndi, Andrea

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
1. Which girl will have the first confessional of the night, either on screen or voice-over? Mary

2. It appears that Jayne goes missing next week. Will she leave the show voluntarily? No (although I wish she would)

3. Will any of the girls sent home cry? yes

Byron will keep:

Mary, Tanya, and Andrea

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-27-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Byron will keep: Mary, Andrea, Tanya

Bonus Questions

1. Jayne

2. She'll leave...because she doesn't get a rose

3. Yes!

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Staying: Mary, Tanya, Cynthia

1. Jayne
2. No she won't
3. Yes, as usual there will be crying

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Stickin' Around:

Mary, Tanya, Cheresse, Andrea

1. Tanya
2. Voluntarily
3. Yes

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
First I wanted to say thanks very much for keeping me in the game even though I didn't predict last week. It was because my husband had surgery and I spent a lot of time at the hospital. He's home now and doing ok.

ok, here goes:

I predict that Cheresse, Tanya & Andrea will receive roses.

Bonus Questions

1. Which girl will have the first confessional of the night, either on screen or voice-over? (1 point) Andrea

2. It appears that Jayne goes missing next week. Will she leave the show voluntarily? (1 point) no

3. Will any of the girls sent home cry? (1 point) yes

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 4 Results/Week 5 Entries"
Roses to: Mary, Tanya, Andrea

1. First confessional: Jayne
2. Jayne will not leave voluntarily
3. Yes, one of the girls sent home will cry

Can't wait to see the show- looks like a good one with all the commercials ABC is putting out!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •