The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Spoiler re: Winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wiseowl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiseowl Click to send private message to wiseowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Spoiler re: Winner"
Here's another prediction. At this point, I'm taking every spoiler with a grain of salt.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/survivorwinner.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Useless junk is right.....n/m dangerkitty 03-13-01 1
 More than a grain of salt flying squirrel 03-13-01 2
   RE: More than a grain of salt ACPS65 03-13-01 3
 RE: Possible Spoiler re: Winner ItzLisa 03-13-01 4
   RE: Possible Spoiler re: Winner dangerkitty 03-13-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-01, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Useless junk is right.....n/m"
n/m

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "More than a grain of salt"
I think an entire salt lick would be more appropriate for this "spoiler" that Rodger wins, which they claim to have received through an intercepted e-mail. (BTW, did any of the rest of you notice that Jeff says he told his family that he won? So what would an intercepted e-mail prove?) Rodger's chances of winner are about the same as mine, and I'm not in Oz. At least the Web site is appropriately named.

But at least we're glad to have you with us, wiseowl.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More than a grain of salt"
HERE's an idea...maybe the final four are ALL MEMBERS OF OGAKOR....yeah, yeah.....I repeat, maybe the FINAL FOUR are all members of OGAKOR....

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible Spoiler re: Winner"
Ooooooh!!!!! Since it's posted on some cheeze-ball website with absolutely no proof to back it up, I guess it must be true!

Welcome to the board, Wiseowl!

*DANGERKITTY'S POSTIN' IN THE TRIPLE DIGITS!!! WOO HOO, GIRL!!!*

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-01, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible Spoiler re: Winner"

>
>*DANGERKITTY'S POSTIN' IN THE TRIPLE DIGITS!!!
> WOO HOO, GIRL!!!*

>

Oh my God (to quote Amber). Lisa, thanks for noticing. I don't know what's worse, that I'm already over 100 or that I didn't even see when I hit the big 100! I remember noticing being in the 90s but then I forgot to keep track! What the hell have I been talking about all this time???

Anyway, it's an honor to join the "triple digit" club.

dk

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •