The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CookieLvr 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CookieLvr Click to send private message to CookieLvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
in the house? Do they take the weekend off? Do they go to church?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone know what the HG's ... teacherst 01-23-06 1
   RE: Does anyone know what the HG's ... teacherst 01-23-06 2
       RE: Does anyone know what the HG's ... pinksparkleguitar 01-23-06 3
           Iyanla's church Cygnus X1 01-23-06 5
       RE: Does anyone know what the HG's ... crazygroupiegirl 01-23-06 4
 RE: Does anyone know what the HG's ... MovinOnUp 01-26-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
They don't have weekends off they work straight through

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
Acually I do think they have Sunday's off. cause Iyanla goes to my church on Sundays

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
what Church is that? Or at least, what kind of church? I'm interested to see what kind of church Iyanla goes to.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Iyanla's church"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

It's mentioned in this thread, and perhaps elsewhere in this forum:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/802.shtml

ETA: This one also:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/773.shtml

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-23-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
I also read/heard that they have Sundays off. I don't know if they still film on Sundays or if they show us what happens on Sundays or not.

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-06, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MovinOnUp Click to send private message to MovinOnUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone know what the HG's do on the weekends"
The women are usually off on Sundays. They have a brief amount of time out of the house to handle their personal business. This day is filmed but is more "fill in" type of stuff (some of the conversations are incorporated into the other days). They don't have group or meet with their life coaches.

They do go to church on occasion, but it is difficult to co-ordinate vehicles and then there is the issue of whether to film or not. As a result, it doesn't happen often.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •