The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adam Lambert insanity tracking thre..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-10, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ..."
Generally the women that "get away with it" either have enough record sales to back them up or like Lady Gaga takes a break from the weird to do a showcase the talent moment. I know the most shocking parts of her performances I've seen on TV are when the weird stops and it is just her singing at the piano. Also they've usually pre-cleared all the weirdness with the network and stick to the script of the performance.

I think what got Adam in trouble wasn't the kiss or the groping or the shoving someones face in his crotch, per se, but that he didn't do that in the rehearsals and wasn't in the plans.

I've never heard anyone say Madonna or Lady Gaga just didn't act like that in the rehearsals and never gave any warning about what they planned.

Also comparing things done on late night shows or on cable networks with different legal standards of what they can broadcast doesn't really count, IMO. You want to do HBO style or MTV style performances you gotta do them on HBO or MTV.

The networks want some "controversial get people talking" moments but they also want to know what those are up front and get a chance to say yes or no to any particular one. Especially ones subject to FCC fines. Most of what got canceled on him were live performances and if you can't get the person to tell you what they are going to do, or you can't trust them to do what they say you will do, it will be hard to get live gigs on network TV.

I can't tell if he can't keep a rein on himself, only will do that when someone is holding his leash, or just wants attention for attention's sake and doesn't care why he is getting attention.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Adam Lambert insanity tracking thre...   Estee     02-28-10       
   RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   mrc     03-02-10     1  
     For example,   mrc     03-04-10     5  
         RE: For example,   Tummy     03-04-10     7  
             RE: For example,   mrc     03-04-10     11  
         RE: For example,   zazzy     03-04-10     17  
             RE: For example,   mrc     03-22-10     18  
                 RE: For example,   Estee     03-22-10     19  
                     RE: For example,   mrc     03-22-10     20  
                         RE: For example,   Estee     03-22-10     21  
                             RE: For example,   Snidget     03-23-10     22  
   RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Tahj     03-04-10     2  
     RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Estee     03-04-10     3  
         RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   zazzy     03-04-10     4  
             RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Estee     03-04-10     15  
                 RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   zazzy     03-04-10     16  
         RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Tahj     03-04-10     6  
             RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Tummy     03-04-10     8  
             RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Snidget     03-04-10     9  
                 RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Tahj     03-04-10     12  
     RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   nailbone     03-04-10     10  
         RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Tahj     03-04-10     13  
             RE: Adam Lambert insanity tracking ...   Snidget     03-04-10     14  
   Dood.   mrc     05-10-10     23  
     RE: Dood.   zazzy     05-10-10     24  
   Simon predicts winner of Season 9   Snidget     05-12-10     25  
   Adam wants attention for his tour.....   zazzy     06-20-10     26  
     RE: Adam wants attention for his to...   Snidget     06-20-10     27  
         RE: Adam wants attention for his to...   zazzy     06-25-10     28  
   Rope a dope.   Estee     11-24-10     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •