The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I missed it the show..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I missed it the show..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

who did the lap dance? I did see who got roses, and ding dong the witch is gone!!!!

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I missed it the show... buckeyegirl 10-21-04 1
   RE: I missed it the show... KScott 10-21-04 2
       RE: I missed it the show... LeftPinky 10-22-04 21
   RE: I missed it the show... Schnookie Palookie 10-21-04 3
       RE: I missed it the show... djandy 10-21-04 4
           RE: I missed it the show... Schnookie Palookie 10-21-04 5
       RE: I missed it the show... Roo 10-21-04 6
   RE: I missed it the show... Tenbear025 10-21-04 17
 Meek Andrea?? KScott 10-21-04 7
   RE: Meek Andrea?? Schnookie Palookie 10-21-04 8
 RE: I missed it the show... Loree 10-21-04 9
   RE: I missed it the show... Pookie13 10-21-04 10
       RE: I missed it the show... bdemoney 10-21-04 11
           RE: I missed it the show... Rockytop Chick 10-21-04 12
               RE: I missed it the show... Pookie13 10-21-04 14
                   RE: I missed it the show... LeftPinky 10-22-04 22
           Thanks for the re-cap KScott 10-21-04 13
               RE: Thanks for the re-cap Pookie13 10-21-04 15
                   RE: Thanks for the re-cap KScott 10-21-04 16
               RE: Thanks for the re-cap missygirl3 10-21-04 18
           RE: I missed it the show... buckeyegirl 10-22-04 20
               RE: I missed it the show... bdemoney 10-22-04 24
   RE: I missed it the show... Pinky 10-21-04 19
       RE: I missed it the show... Loree 10-22-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I missed it the show..."
I only saw half of the episode...I missed the lap dance, but their was a lot of spackling going on w/the girls.
--ABC posts a pretty lame summary about each episode on their website.

A PhoenixMons Creation

10-21-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I missed it the show..."
Oh, won't Bebo be proud of you!!! I find this whole season like spackling, just there to fill in the holes.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I missed it the show..."
And isn't that the proper use of spackle? I wish someone would use it to cover Jayne completely. What a witch!

PhoenixMons Masterpiece
So KS? Where are we going and what are we doing to end up behind bars together?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I missed it the show..."
I believe it was the Dental Hygenist (sp?) who gave the lap dance and it was a complete bomb. The look on his face was hilarious and she felt like a a$$ afterwards.

I don't know why I keep watching these shows. Pycho girl (Jane I think?) got a rose? *boggle*

A Gothmog original.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I missed it the show..."
It was Andrea, the instantly smitten girl. Although with Byron's history with strippers and Las Vegas showgirls you'd think he'd be right at home.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

10-21-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I missed it the show..."
Yep that's the one. I still can't get their names straight.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I missed it the show..."
I can't believe that he kept Jane around. I thought she was a goner for sure. We got a glimpse into a potential future with her and it was damned scary!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tenbear025 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenbear025 Click to send private message to Tenbear025 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I missed it the show..."
Andrea gave that "great" lap dance. But did you also see that Cindy gave him one too? (She had the pink pajama pants on) Right before he escaped out to save Mary from her break down. Don't get me wrong...I like Mary...but she knew what she was getting back into before she agreed to do this.

He is a fool to keep Jayne on there! If he does next week then I hope they have a great life together...because they were meant to be! Anyone can see right through her and see why she is "SINGLE"!!!!

Who do you guys think will get the boot next week?

10-21-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
7. "Meek Andrea??"
The one that fell in love at the very first sight of Byron and looks like she will need mental help if she does not get a rose? Oh.my.God.... Never thought it would be her. And as far as Jayne, yuck, I hope they end up together. Run Mary run...

10-21-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Meek Andrea??"
Yep. Andrea really didn't want to do the dance but the other girls urged her on.

Jane was frightening last night. If Byron couldn't see how pycho she was, then he deserves her. However, I find it very difficult to imagine any man keeping her after her antics last night so it's all probably fixed.

A reality show fixed? Naaaaaaah. They wouldn't do that would they?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I missed it the show..."
OK they made Byron promise he would keep Krysta till this ep. Then they told him he had to keep psycho Jayne if he still wanted to boot Krysta. They have to have a beyotch on the show till near the end. So Byron just has to suffer.

It was interesting watching Jayne morph right before our eyes into this psycho woman.

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-21-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I missed it the show..."
I missed the show too, except for the end of the rose ceremony (had to watch the BoSox/Yankees game). I read the recap on ABC (which are kinda lame) and found out that Mary is worried about being hurt again. Why on earth did she agree to go back on the show? Of all people she has to know the stress and the potential hurt that comes with it? And did Jayne really throw what sounds like a tantrum, if you read between the lines?

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I missed it the show..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

Here's a really brief recap for those who missed last night's show. I missed the individual dates (with Tanya and Elizabeth) but caught the "slumber party".

At the slumber party they played truth or dare and Andrea picked dare. She was then dared to give Bryon a lap dance (that is why she did it) and then afterwards he claimed not to enjoy strip clubs and that they make him uncomfortable (pretty funny coming from a guy who last dated a stripper).

Anyway, the lap dance didn't go over well so Andrea felt a bit humiliated afterwards but the party continued. That is until Byron found Mary sad and withdrawn, so he took her outside to talk/reassure her.

She was feeling insecure and he helped her to feel better after a few words and some kisses. Meanwhile, Jayne was in the house coming unglued. She could not believe that Byron would leave the party to spend alone time with someone.

When Mary and Byron came back Jayne went off on Byron and said he ruined their party. The mood was then killed and Byron decided to cut the party short (he was supposed to stay overnight in their mansion but decided to return to his own room instead due to Jayne's little tirade).

Cut to a couple of girls outside in the hot tub with Jayne still ranting about Bryon's actions. She then sees Krysta about to knock on Bryon's door with 2 glasses of champagne in her hands. Jayne inexplicably gets to the door at the same time as Krysta (she must have sprinted?!) then proceeds to enter Byron's room first, saying that he IS going to join EVERYONE in the hot tub......isn't he?!? Implying that he'd better get his as* out there ASAP and not spend any MORE alone time with another girl.

Needless to say, Bryon says he will join them and then goes on to tell Krysta that she shouldn't have tried to approach his room for a one on one encounter. (although if anyone had not spotted Krysta entering Byron's room my guess is he would have used it as lip-locking time instead of reprimanding her)

We cut to the hot tub for more of Jayne's ragging. And then for some reason or another Byron keeps her around. WTF? This show is so wacked! (granted she was the last rose handed out so maybe the producers made him keep her for the added drama.......which according to the previews she will definitely be giving us next week). Hope this helps people who might have missed last nights episode.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-21-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I missed it the show..."
The wierd part about it is the reason Mary was upset. It seems that dancing around with a feather Boa reminded her too much of Blob. She got all wistful thinking about how much Blob broke her heart.

I think I would have been over Blob in about 5 minutes.

10-21-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I missed it the show..."
I think I would have figured it out when Bob kissed all 25 of the girls in the initial episode - that would have had my alarm bells going big-time.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that Mary (who is gorgeous and seems like a genuinely nice person) could not find one decent person to date in the last year and a half? (maybe I've been married too long and out of the dating scene too long)

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I missed it the show..."
That was my thought exactly! She seems to be a good catch. Perhaps she spends too much time with her non English speaking parents to find the right guy. Go Mary (but don't hook with Byron, he's not right for you either!!!)...

PhoenixMons Masterpiece

10-21-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
13. "Thanks for the re-cap"
I was gone and didn't get home until the most.dramatic.rose.ceremony.ever (did Chris say it?). Anyway, thanks for the recap, did Byron & Elizabeth have an awful date or what? He didn't keep her.

10-21-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Thanks for the re-cap"
Isn't next week THE.MOST.DRAMATIC.ROSE.CEREMONY.EVER ??

10-21-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Thanks for the re-cap"
Aren't they all? *giggle*

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks for the re-cap"
From what I gathered with the Byron/Elizabeth(OMG!! Did ya see that outfit she wore to the rose ceremony), She was grilling him on a bunch of questions and I think he was on the brink of getting rid of her. The rest of the show was okay, except for seeing WAY too much of Krysta.I am rooting for Tanya now. TTFN

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I missed it the show..."
Thanks sooo much for the quick recap bdemoney!!

A PhoenixMons Creation

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I missed it the show..."
No problem, BG. Just warming up for my actual "offical" summary that I have scheduled for next week.

Pinky 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinky Click to send private message to Pinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I missed it the show..."

>It was interesting watching Jayne morph
>right before our eyes into
>this psycho woman.

I got the feeling that she was loaded on champagne and showing herself to be an ugly drunk!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I missed it the show..."
Oh yes, she had quite the mouth on her. They had to keep bleeping out her words.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •