The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theme for May 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

allysmom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allysmom Click to send private message to allysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theme for May 11"
Does anyone know what theme they will be singing next week?
Just curious.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theme for May 11 ginger 05-06-04 1
   RE: snort! zombiebaby 05-06-04 2
   Ginger! Breezy 05-06-04 5
       RE: Ginger! greenmonstah 05-06-04 7
   DISCO SUCKS!!!!!! wildchickenhunter 05-07-04 14
       RE: DISCO SUCKS!!!!!! pheeann 05-07-04 20
 RE: Theme for May 11 PagongRatEater 05-06-04 3
   ? Breezy 05-06-04 4
   RE: Theme for May 11 curveball 05-06-04 6
       RE: Theme for May 11 bob_chester 05-06-04 10
           RE: Theme for May 11 azublu 05-07-04 22
   RE: Theme for May 11 Mysterious Jedi 05-06-04 8
   RE: Theme for May 11 kajagogo 05-06-04 12
       RE: Theme for May 11 DmajA 05-07-04 27
 I heard the next theme will be... Goooey_Alley 05-06-04 9
   RE: I heard the next theme will be.... kajagogo 05-06-04 11
       RE: I heard the next theme will be.... applesugar 05-07-04 13
 RE: Theme for May 11 bob_chester 05-07-04 15
   RE: Theme for May 11 zombiebaby 05-07-04 16
       RE: Theme for May 11 pheeann 05-07-04 17
           You know zombiebaby 05-07-04 19
               RE: You know pheeann 05-07-04 21
   RE: Theme for May 11 pheeann 05-07-04 18
       RE: Theme for May 11 arkiegrl 05-07-04 23
           Just to clarify AyaK 05-07-04 24
               RE: Just to clarify bob_chester 05-07-04 25
                   RE: Just to clarify britneyfan04 05-08-04 30
                       RE: Just to clarify shedevil 05-08-04 31
       RE: Theme for May 11 strid333 05-07-04 26
   Rumored song... Goooey_Alley 05-07-04 28
       RE: Rumored song... zombiebaby 05-08-04 29
 RE: Theme for May 11 DoodleBug 05-10-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Judging by the relevency of this week's topic to your average 20something CD consumer, I'm guessing College Fight Songs from 1929.

Boo ya.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: snort!"
You make me giggle!

*giggles*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ginger!"
I have no idea why, but your post gave me an idea for what song Fantasia should sing.

Disco Duck.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ginger!"
*snicker*

Very good, Breezy!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "DISCO SUCKS!!!!!!"
Sorry, but I just had to jump in. I am a child of the 70's, and as a child of the 70's it is my dutyto remind everyone that DISCO SUCKS. It should not be played or listened to at anytime for any reason!

Flying my car to the nudie bar! Where they will not be playing disco.

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: DISCO SUCKS!!!!!!"
Amen to that!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Actually, I think that they said it would be disco night. What an awful choice for poor diana.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "?"
I think Diana will handle it well.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Diana will do well. Jasmine will not.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Hopefully both Jasmine and Diana will get some assistance in picking out what they will wear.

azublu 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azublu Click to send private message to azublu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Theme for May 11"
That brings up a good point! I think Jasmine & Diana are the worst dressed of the group but you would think they would be the best dressed since they are the youngest and would logically know all about the lastest trends!

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Yeah it's Disco night with guest judge Donna Summer

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Theme for May 11"
I think Diana sounds best when she's just belting it out, singing a powerful song... not when she's dancin' all around the stage trying to be happy. i wish she'd do more powerful songs.

DmajA 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DmajA Click to send private message to DmajA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Theme for May 11"
I love Diana and I think she has a great voice to sing powerful songs, but then many people mistake the power in her voice for shouting...I don't see it though. The girl that Simon said you could drive a car through her mouth in the top 32...now SHE was shouting, not Diana.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I heard the next theme will be..."
VAGINA MONOLOGUE WEEK...

DIANA will perform first... again.

Randy: I've been a fan of your v***** from day one! Yo yo, this girl is the bomb! You're like a seasoned v***** already! Very good job.
Paula: I couldn't agree more! This is a night for your v*****! A classy young v*****, and those two suit your v***** beautifully!
Simon: Let's be clear. I didn't choose that one. I sort of agree. I think this is absolutely your style of v*****. My slight reservation, a 16 year old looking like a 50 year old in a contemporary v*****l competition, but... You are an old v*****.
Diana: I'll take that! Thank you very much!

LATOYA will perform next...

Randy: I've loved your v***** every time! But for me, this is your kind of v*****! I know you love your v***** everything else, but all the v*****l personality we've been missing? There's naturally! This is your v*****!
Paula: It's another type of v***** you'll put out, to sell millions. This is like the Olympics, and your v***** was just wonderful.
Simon: This is meant as a compliment, and I'll give you 10 out of 10 for a very good v*****l performance.

Underdog JASMINE will be next...

Randy: Okay, very good. Your v***** was aiight. Aiight. I liked the high part of your v*****. I don't know if I was wowed. Your v***** can all sing, but I'm looking for your v***** to bring it on! I didn't feel that.
Paula: I really enjoyed the second v*****. I've seen so much v*****l growth in you! Did you ever think your v*****'d be exposed in the stage?
Jasmine: No, this is such an opportunity for me.
Simon: No, I don't think Jasmine's v***** has grown. I think your v***** is very vulnerable tonight. Your v***** was predictable, nothing to get excited about. The v***** before was exciting. Your v***** was pleasant. I don't think pleasant is good enough at this stage of the v*****l competition.

Finally, it'll be FANTASIA's turn...

Randy: That v***** was absolutely brilliant! It's about tone, people! A subdued v*****. Unbelievable. Loved it.
Paula: (Crying...) Your v***** brought me to tears. Don't know what to say.
Simon: Honestly, Fantasia, it's so clear to me. Your v***** and LaToya's are in a different league. You are!
Fantasia v*****: Thank you, Simon!

Ryan Sea-men will say "VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE V*****! SEA-MEN OUT!"

At the result night... if someone of the talented v***** will be out, Ryan will squeal... "Don't let this great v***** go to waste!"

my six dif'rent flava

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I heard the next theme will be..."
HAHAH HEEEHEEE HOOOBOY! you had me in hysterics!!!

applesugar 68 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applesugar Click to send private message to applesugar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I heard the next theme will be..."
Gooey - that was sooooo funny!!

05-07-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Theme for May 11"
The website of Fox says it is Disco. No mention of Donna Summers.
What does it matter? They don't really stick to the theme anyway.
Why do they have a theme if they aren't going to stick to it?

Hey lets see maybe the can sing a Led Zepplin or a Garth Brook's song. lol

05-07-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Too bad the Star Wars disco theme has no words...

05-07-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Sure it does! Bill Murray as his "lounge singer" on SNL did it.
"Star Wars.......nothing but Star Wars". And then you just make up the rest as you go along.

05-07-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
19. "You know"
I thought of that, I really did but then thought:

"hey that is not disco"
...then I should have thought:
"hey this is AI, of course that is disco"

"talkin' 'bout those crazy Star Wars..."

*overuse of ', " and ...*

05-07-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: You know"
AI....of course it's disco!

Thanks for jogging my memory on the "talkin' bout those crazy Star Wars...." line. Nice to know other people are as whacked as I am, and remember stuff like that.

05-07-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Yeah, I can see that now. Fantasia going, "I'm going to perform "Communication Breakdown" only I'm gonna put a disco spin on it." Hey, if Queen can be Big Band, why not?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Theme for May 11"
I guess I wasn't paying attention, but I thought I heard Seacrest say they would be singing Donna Summers' songs, with Donna Summers as a guest judge.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Just to clarify"
The theme is disco, not just Donna Summer. Donna, however, WILL be the guest judge, and I guarantee that at least one of her songs will be performed.

05-07-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Just to clarify"
Thanks for the info. I missed the results show. Why do they not say that Donna Summers is the Geust Judge on the Website. AI is not very good at advertising. La Toya you may want to take note of that if you win.

Good thing that John Stevens is nolonger around.

britneyfan04 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail britneyfan04 Click to send private message to britneyfan04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Just to clarify"
Why do people make fun of John for.Do they make fun of him because he is different.That is not a very good reason.Of corse he may like Frank sanatra and likes to listen old time music.But John would not be John if he did not like that music.John would have rocked if he stayed one more week.

He is the best at old time music.I bet you every body would have voted for Him.Only if he had stayed ONE more week.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Just to clarify"
The music John likes isn't the problem, the music is great, it's his voice that people don't like. I don't like it because it's weak and it just doesn't sound good. He can only sing one style of music without sounding bad, and at his best he's mediocre.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Hey,
>if Queen can be Big
>Band, why not?

Well, when I think Big Band, I think Radio Ga Ga.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Rumored song..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

by Diana - the Disco Version of MY HEART WILL GO ON... *shivers*

my six dif'rent flava

05-08-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Rumored song..."
She is turning into one big cliche.

Calling for a ban on Celine Dion songs-ANY song that she may have sang including Happy Birthday!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Theme for May 11"
Disco? I know I will miss hearing Jennifer this week. *sniff*

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •