The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kick Off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tenbear025 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenbear025 Click to send private message to Tenbear025 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kick Off"
What two girls does everyone think will get kicked off this week?

And what is up with Cindy??? I am sorry, but I can't believe she has made it this far! She is very strange and doesn't seem like his type.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kick Off missygirl3 10-18-04 1
   RE: Kick Off Tenbear025 10-18-04 2
   RE: Kick Off Tenbear025 10-18-04 3
       RE: Kick Off missygirl3 10-18-04 5
           RE: Kick Off Tenbear025 10-19-04 8
 RE: Kick Off SilverStar 10-18-04 4
   RE: Kick Off freakusmaximus 10-18-04 6
       RE: Kick Off Tenbear025 10-19-04 7
           RE: Kick Off joannie 10-21-04 9
               RE: Kick Off Tenbear025 10-21-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kick Off"
welcome to the boards tenbear!! I think Suzy and Cindy will go this week. I think that final 4 will be Jayne, Mary, Cheresse, and Elizabeth. I really dont understand Cindy at all, but it is really hard to get to know the girls this season w/ all the focus being on Krysta.

10-18-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenbear025 Click to send private message to Tenbear025 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kick Off"
I totally agree with you on who will be leaving the show this week!

However, they have to have someone like ("Krysta") on to keep people watching and keep the ratings up! So we know she will more than likey be cut off within the next 3 shows.

10-18-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kick Off"
I meant to say that Suzy is already off the show. Do you mean Tanya?

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kick Off"
yes, I did mean Tanya. I was reading an article about Suzy right before I posted, plus my brain is elsewhere today.sorry.

10-19-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Kick Off"
I completely understand!

Thanks!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kick Off"
Hi Tenbear! Welcome to the boards!

Hmmm, this week I think that Krysta and Cindy will get kicked off. Well, at least that's what I hope. I agree with you about Cindy, she seems very odd and we've only seen about 10 minutes of her so far. She makes some very weird facial expressions.

One word: GOTHMOG!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-18-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kick Off"
does anyone think tha Krysta may be a plant ?? she seems so over-the-top (also she had originally voted for Jay) I was thinkingmaybe the network a=wants to keep her around for entertainment value?

10-19-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Kick Off"
Yes, I agree with you! It seems that they always need to keep someone on the air that will keep the public's interest. By the time they kick her off, everyone will want to know who he will pick in the end, so they get rid of that person.

I thought that was pretty funny that she told Jay that she was really into him and everything the night they were standing alone together. Then right after she was picked to stay with Bryon...she told him the same thing.

I think that Krysta will make it to the next round or two though. I think Tanya and Cindy will go this week.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-21-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kick Off"
...And Krysta has passed her "Psycho-Beotch" torch to...Jayne!

10-21-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kick Off"
Yes, she sure has!!!! Can you believe that? I really liked Jayne until last night. I think that Mary has moved up to my #1 spot or Tayna.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •