The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kchamp 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kchamp Click to send private message to kchamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
I count:

Kimberlyn
Christine 2
Sommer
Tess

Is this why she won't get rid of Lisa?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... crazygroupiegirl 01-21-06 1
   RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... AshLanie 01-21-06 2
       RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... butterfly34 01-21-06 3
       RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... flower2 01-21-06 4
 RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... isittooreal 01-22-06 5
   RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... tac_2 01-22-06 6
       RE: Have all the HGs who left the h... isittooreal 01-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
If I remember correctly, Kimberlyn did graduate, but was not given a graduation. Rhonda is definitely showing a pattern. She kept Sommer forever and she is doing the same with Lisa.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-21-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
>If I remember correctly, Kimberlyn did
>graduate, but was not given
>a graduation. Rhonda is
>definitely showing a pattern.
>She kept Sommer forever and
>she is doing the same
>with Lisa.

Kimberlynn never graduated....she did achieve her goal...was praised for it at a BOR then told she hs 15mins to pack and leave cause she wasn't interacting with the ladies.

Think they used that as an excuse cause what would one give as a gift for someone who got their first ever driver's license?

To the orignal poster:

Tess was IV's client.

Deborah, who you forgot, was Rhonda's.

Kimberlynn
ChrisH
Deborah
Sommer

IV had Tess who was kicked out and Karen was sent to rehab.

First season Leah (Rana's client) asked to leave at the end of the season. She was suppose to be one of the six for season tw but decided not to after seeng how she was edited.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-21-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
>>If I remember correctly, Kimberlyn did
>>graduate, but was not given
>>a graduation. Rhonda is
>>definitely showing a pattern.
>>She kept Sommer forever and
>>she is doing the same
>>with Lisa.
>
>
>
>Kimberlynn never graduated....she did achieve her
>goal...was praised for it at
>a BOR then told she
>hs 15mins to pack and
>leave cause she wasn't interacting
>with the ladies.
>
>
>Think they used that as an
>excuse cause what would one
>give as a gift for
>someone who got their first
>ever driver's license?
>
>
>To the orignal poster:
>
>Tess was IV's client.
>
>
>
>Deborah, who you forgot, was Rhonda's.
>
>
>
>
>Kimberlynn
>ChrisH
>Deborah
>Sommer
>
>IV had Tess who was kicked
>out and Karen was sent
>to rehab.
>
>
>
>First season Leah (Rana's client) asked
>to leave at the end
>of the season. She
>was suppose to be one
>of the six for season
>tw but decided not to
>after seeng how she was
>edited.

No Tess was Rhonda.

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
Unfortunately Ashlanie, Tess was Rhonda's. I don't believe Tess' stay would have been nearly as bad, had she been IVs, 'cause IV would've called her more on her stuff without allowing the other HGs to scapegoat her. Rhonda's conflict was that Tess didn't fit but also didn't get along with her precious Layne and Vanessa. I wonder what Rhonda's record is like regarding non-graduates with consideration given to her having obvious favorites. Perhaps those that did graduate or remain in the house when they should've been terminated (ie: Lisa) did so only when Rhonda's pets were gone (ie: Jessica).

You know, Rhonda has to coddle someone.

isittooreal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail isittooreal Click to send private message to isittooreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
>I count:
>
>Kimberlyn
>Christine 2
>Sommer
>Tess
>
>
>Is this why she won't get
>rid of Lisa?

That's what troubles me. Why keep Lisa? Of all those that you have mentioned, what makes Lisa any special? What is the significance? I don't remember any of the others getting D's and sent to a guest house, or give I don't know how many chances.

If L1 graduates, and that's just my speculation, I will be floored. Sommer, Tess, Kimberlyn, and others that were booted out should be p***ed...

Thanks for the heads up,

JB

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-22-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

Rhonda's credibility continues to diminish as most people realize Lisa should have been gone long ago. Why is Lisa getting cut all these breaks? Just my thoughts...

1. Because Lisa is still Rhonda's tool. Rhonda has a willing victim to put in a cage, windowless room or box (her favorite 'coaching' techniques). I figure when Lisa has no puke left in her or she starts crying real tears, she'll be dismissed.
(..oops, I mean graduated!)

2. When Lisa's goes, Mr. Aussie follows. And Rhonda wouldn't want that since I believe he was hand picked by Rhonda herself and is more her type than Lisa's.

(btw, anyone who would dress up like a baby and go out in public like that ...well, it would take a panel of shrinks to figure out her motives. But even worse, a "life coach" who would insist on such a thing is even sicker. IMO, they deserve each other.)

It's just a shame the viewers still tuning in for inspiration have to put up all that nonsense.

**edited twice..sorry. there *was a #1 but it's not showing up. ahwell

isittooreal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail isittooreal Click to send private message to isittooreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Have all the HGs who left the house without graduating been Rhonda's?"
You hit the nail in the head, tac_2.

I just believe that she favors Lisa more than from the previous House Guests that were there prior, and were kicked out for similar reasons, including not doing the steps, or making inappropriate comments , or situations, and pining on the goings-on w/ production...

I know that Lisa hasn't been eyeing on production, or breaking plates and harming the other women, and just being a whiny spoiled little brat on the side -- that should've been the last straw with the SO Life Coaches.

Unfortunately, we have been cheated and the others that were wrongly shoved out previously.

I hope I'm wrong with all this, but Favoritism can be a pain in the a__ if done in bad taste.

Again, it's for the ratings. I wish there would be other things they can do that have nothing to do with money gain.

Thanks for the pointers, tac_2

JB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •