The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT2: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT2: Final Results"
First of all I want to thank everyone for their participation and enthusiasm. It makes for a better experience all around.

Final Results

The summer of secrets is finally over. Unfortunately the only thing we learned is that the Final 2, regardless of seasoning, will always come down to a choice between Worse and Worser.
After placing myself in front of the TV, 3 nights a week for 3 months, all I have to show for it is a genuine feeling of carpeltunnel of the brain. A malady that arises as a result of seeing the same boolsheiss season after season after season.

Thankfully, I/we had the BBRAT to while away the tedium.

So without further ado...

Janelle was evicted just prior to the Final 2 making her the last member of the 7 person jury.
Leaving Ivette and Maggie as the only names worthy of a vote. ... Pshaw! Can you say "Write-in Candidate"?

Alas, in a Final TribalCouncil err...umm...NominationCeremony we were treated to a vote countdown of epic tension. Something not felt since the Series finale of "My wife and kids".
All joking aside. And all votes taken into consideration ... Maggie ended up winning. (Ooh, big suprise.<sigh>)

The BBrats however seemed more intent on predicting a result they wanted versus a result that would actually happen.
In the final moments of the game only two players actually predicted the winner.

However, even with Bebo's apparent game prowess, it was just enough to firmly place her in 3rd place.
With a final score of 244 points ... Bebo becomes our Bronze winner.
Congrats Bebo! It's been quite a season for you.
In 2nd place with a final score of 248 is perenially popular player ARnutz.
Great Job, Nutz! You were tough competition in both BB games this season. You should be commended.
Finally, our winner ...
With a final score of 272 (almost 30 points ahead of the closest competitor) and a year of BigBrotherAptitude bragging.
It was newcomer DearAbby that outplayed, outwitted and...oops wrong show again. Geez, where is my mind?
Congratulations DearAbby, you managed to outscore everyone else and are now the recipient of this brand new siggie...
| |

Thank you to everyone who played this season.
It's been really fun for me, my hope is you felt the same way.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *sigh* ARnutz 09-22-05 1
 RE: BBRAT2: Final Results DearAbby 09-22-05 2
 RE: BBRAT2: Final Results Bebo 09-22-05 3
   RE: BBRAT2: Final Results bdemoney 09-23-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*sigh*"
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. *bats eyelashes*

Oh well, second place in both games is pretty darned awesome!

Congrats to DearAbby! (...but watch out, I will beat you at the Appentice game, I will, mark my words, I'll do it, just you watch me!)

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT2: Final Results"
Woo hoo! I must say, it was beginner's luck. I've had much fun playing this game, Tribe. You are a fantastic host. Thanks for all the time you put in.

Nutz, I don't know about you, but my Apprentice PTTE is off to a slow start, so you prolly will beat me!

| |

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT2: Final Results"
Wow! I jumped all the way up to third???? Woohoo!!!!

*happy dances around the room*

Thanks so much for hosting so much fun!

| |

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT2: Final Results"
Thanks Tribe for running this game for us. It was fun (even though I sucked at it big time.......hee, hee!) See all you guys again next season. Oh, and Congrats to the top three!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •