The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There are clues to be found..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There are clues to be found..."
...but beware of the red herrings. This article indicates that Burnett has left some clues for you sleuths out there. On the other hand, it does mention that Burnett is the "master" at digitally altered images of contestants to mislead the "net detectives."

Text of article:
With Survivor 2 in full swing, producer Mark Burnett has been booking several hours a day in CBS Studio City editing suites, doctoring Survivor teaser footage for upcoming episodes.
"He loves doing what we humorously call "video dentistry" a source close to Burnett told us. "He's cranking up the deception dial now to prevent future spoilers. He couldn't avoid the first 2 'spoilers' about Debb and Kel being voted off first, but now he's thrown down the gauntlet. Mark is the master of on-the-fly screenwriting: Out-of-sequence clips, digitally altered images of contestants, curious negative-frame inserts - you name it, he's doing it to mislead the 'net detectives."
"He still leaves clues though. He loves that stuff. But only the most observant viewers, if anyone, will catch them first time around."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 a la Gervase X... SurvivinDawg 03-13-01 1
   Final four picture AyatollahKhomeini 03-13-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-01, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "a la Gervase X..."
IF the Source Code Theory is an MB-planted Red Herring, he might have left a Gervase X picture style clue. In the picture, the two edited out were the real #s 3 & 4, if I read correctly. So what if Amber and Lis of the Source Code Theory are really #3 and #4 as opposed to being #1 & #2??????

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-13-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Final four picture"
Actually, it was the final four picture. The people edited out were Richard and Kelly, who were the last two. But to know that, you'd have to know who belonged in the picture, since Susan wasn't in it either. In other words, it really did contain valuable information, but it was nearly impossible to determine that without seeing the original.

I'm sure there is some meaning to the source code spoiler too, even if Amber and Elisabeth aren't the last two. Perhaps each of them is the last of her tribe? Perhaps they are walking together and get eaten by dingos? So many possibilities, so little evidence.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •