The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa is a Master Manipulator and Rhonda is a Pushover"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelina 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-06, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelina Click to send private message to Angelina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa is a Master Manipulator and Rhonda is a Pushover"
Today's starting over was an eye opener for me in terms of how easy it is for people to live in denial and manipulate others. I have deep sympathy for Lisa, and how incredibly difficult it must be for her to change after living dependently for 40 years. However, I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth, because her actions always betray what she claims to be true. I'm just disappointed that Rhonda doesn't get that being too nice or too empathetic or too close to people she coaches doesn't help. Although Lisa has done a ridiculous amount of offenses to get her kicked out of the house, I love that Rhonda is not giving up on her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa is a Master Manipulator an... Dia12866 01-21-06 1
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 01-21-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dia12866 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-21-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dia12866 Click to send private message to Dia12866 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa is a Master Manipulator and Rhonda is a Pushover"
I don't think that Rhonda's as blind to Lisa as we think she is, Rhonda's been with the show since the get go, and she's starting to look more and more fed up each season, but this season especially. I highly doubt we'll be seeing her again in a couple of seasons, she looks as though she's had it, I think its more the producers want to keep Lisa on for "dramatic effect" rather than Rhonda wanting to continue trying to beat reality into this thick headed self indulgent broads head(sorry can't bring myself to calling Lisa A woman)
As far as I'm concerned Lisa should've been kicked off long ago, and especially now with the lying and breaking of rules, hell others have been tossed aside for less (ie: Sommer, all she did was talk to the crew) Lisa won't stop lying not only to herself but to her LC...Lisa's the worst they've ever had on here, but good for effect..

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-06, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate"
You can put your Lisa1/Rhonda thoughts here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/901.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •