The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JUMBO 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JUMBO Click to send private message to JUMBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
Its just amazing to see what total loser this crappy guy is,
since he has been out of the house, possibly watching feeds or keeping up with the internet then how could he even bother to open his mouth? Did he think for one minute anyone was going to give him a warm reception for saying Kaysar did it to him first? He is a nasty small little man who lives in this delusional world.
kaysar did break his promise ONLY after ERIC broke his to Michael( kaysary partner) and Kaysar.......so since Eric broke it first in the words of your favorite friendshit clan, all bets were off at that point so NO Kaysar was not the first to break a promise, it was ONLY after he was lied to that he then chose to make the best decision for him at the time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... ANGEL24 09-21-05 1
   RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... SMOKIEJONES 09-21-05 2
       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... goldie1000 09-21-05 3
           RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Aruba 09-21-05 4
               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... goldie1000 09-22-05 5
                   RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... okaychatt 09-22-05 6
               WARNING - Aruba Bebo 09-22-05 8
                   RE: WARNING - Aruba Aruba 09-24-05 31
 RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... KaysarMolester 09-22-05 7
   RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... JanelleH8er 09-22-05 9
       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Wildchil 09-22-05 10
           RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... fedcamper 09-22-05 12
               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Wildchil 09-22-05 13
                   RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... countrygirl_29 09-22-05 14
                       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Lisa0116 09-22-05 15
                       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Lisa0116 09-22-05 16
                       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Wildchil 09-22-05 18
                           RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... leianawd 09-23-05 21
                               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... countrygirl_29 09-23-05 22
                               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... okaychatt 09-23-05 23
       WARNING - JanelleH8er Bebo 09-22-05 11
       JanelleH8er IceCat 09-22-05 17
       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... JUMBO 09-22-05 19
           WARNING - JUMBO Bebo 09-22-05 20
           RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... goldie1000 09-23-05 26
       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... twinsmomm 09-24-05 32
           WARNING Bebo 09-26-05 33
 RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... RonReports 09-23-05 24
   RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... leianawd 09-23-05 25
       RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... Athena527 09-23-05 27
           RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... GurlieGirl 09-23-05 28
               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... oasisfan 09-23-05 29
               RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SEL... JoshInSGV 09-23-05 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ANGEL24 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANGEL24 Click to send private message to ANGEL24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I WAS LMAO HE MADE A BIG IDIOT OUT OF HIM SELF

SMOKIEJONES 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMOKIEJONES Click to send private message to SMOKIEJONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
LOL it was sooo funny how Julie Chen Ignored Eric, She was like ok lets move on as in ignore this fool.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I could care less, what Eric has to say.
I like Kaysar better and always will !

Aruba 2012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-21-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
So the medicine doesn't quite taste the same??? Neither do Sour Grapes you whiney crybaby!

09-22-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I wonder if Maggie had to give Eric some of the winnings ?
Seeing that they were partners and all.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
<if Maggie had to give Eric some of the winnings ?

It's my understanding that the CBS contract forbids sharing any of the money.

I suppose gifts are ok. Not sure.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING - Aruba"
Calling other posters names is a violation of our "no bashing" rule. Please restrict your comments on these forums to the show and its participants - leave your fellow posters alone.

Aruba 2012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: WARNING - Aruba"
???????????

The comment about "medicine not tasting the same" were the words that ERIC used on the Reunion Show. The whiney cry baby comment is directly at the one who spoke those words -- ERIC. Not directed at a poster.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-05, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
Well one last time Crappy looked like an annoying bitter little troll and Kaysar looked like the picture of class & hottness!

JanelleH8er 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanelleH8er Click to send private message to JanelleH8er Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
YOU've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Lil Mid eastern looking Kaysar back stabbed Eric and couldn't handle it when he got it right back! God I loved that! Bye Bye Lil Kaysar now go back to flight school. Hottie? OMG ... I think I saw a picture of him back in 2001 all over the tV's LOL!

SOOOOO Glad Janelle got the boot.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
...Kaysar back stabbed Eric and couldn't handle it when he got it right back! God I loved that!

BINGO!!!!!!! He was the one who sounded like a sore looser.. as if two wrongs EVER made a right!!! AND Kaysar sounded so foolish and whiney when he suggested Jen didn't think for herself on outting him bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

Perfect example of the "holier than thou" crowd always bellowing about the "holier than thou" of the Friendship.. without looking at the same dang behaviors they themselves exhibited when *they* played the game! and now alllll this whining!

Kaysar acted like a strong player though getting kicked out twice shows he really wasn't all that strong .. and the whining and excuses since.. He may be pretty.. and i do think he is.. prettier even than Janelle .. but I never saw him or any of the others deserving of the "high road" title.

SOOOOO Glad Janelle got the boot.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

PS.. i'm not keen on the bigotry.. and absolutely do not go along with or appreciate that part of your post

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
But when he said that, Jen herself admitted that she didn't think for herself! What was wrong with that comment?! And I hereby refer to the moderator those comments that offend the troll population by including Crappy in their numbers!!!

09-22-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
But when he said that, Jen herself admitted that she didn't think for herself!

No she didn't.. she stated very clearly that she DID think for herself.. she asked for and got the thoughts of the members of the "Friendship", as was right, proper and smart of one in an aliance .. then made a decision.. on her own.. one that took into consideration their thoughts. **shrugs**

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
> But when he said that,
>Jen herself admitted that she
>didn't think for herself!

>
>
>No she didn't.. she stated
>very clearly that she DID
>think for herself.. she asked
>for and got the thoughts
>of the members of the
>"Friendship", as was right, proper
>and smart of one in
>an aliance .. then made
>a decision.. on her own..
>one that took into consideration
>their thoughts. **shrugs**

You need to watch the show again. When Kaysar said that to Jen, she said that "she didn't" think for herself. She agreed with Kaysar. I admit what Jen did to Kaysar was good for her team, but it screwed her. It didn't get her anywhere in the game.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
You are right-that was exactly what she said and not because she liked Kaysar or his alliance, but because she knew that he was right-if she had made her own decision, she would have gone further in the game. I don't think she should have put up two people from her own alliance (which is what Kaysar asked her to do), but I think she would have gotten more respect in the house (from both sides) if she had gone for James that week. After all, both sides ended up in the sequester house and it would have worked to her advantage. I don't like her, but at least she admitted where she screwed up. She was probably still mad because she didn't end up on a mexico vacation. She DID have to spend the most time in sequester and she didn't like the Napa country/farm thing.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
You are right-that was exactly what she said and not because she liked Kaysar or his alliance, but because she knew that he was right-if she had made her own decision, she would have gone further in the game. I don't think she should have put up two people from her own alliance (which is what Kaysar asked her to do), but I think she would have gotten more respect in the house (from both sides) if she had gone for James that week. After all, both sides ended up in the sequester house and it would have worked to her advantage. I don't like her, but at least she admitted where she screwed up. She was probably still mad because she didn't end up on a mexico vacation. She DID have to spend the most time in sequester and she didn't like the Napa country/farm thing.

09-22-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I believe you're wrong.. she did not say she didn't think for herself and was as adamant about it as she could be since Julie pressed on with questioning other former house guests.

I agree, that what she did *may* have been good for her alliance .. but not for her... but she wasn't the first house guest to make a mistake.. all the others, mostly of the other alliance, followed her to the jury house

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
When Jen was in the house she did state that the decisions she was making were going to be her own but at finale night when Julie asked Kaysar what he would like to say to Jen he said "I just think you should think for yourself" at this Jen nodded her head in agreement and when Julie asked her what she thought of what Kaysar said Jen replied "It's true I should have thought for myself and I didn't" or something along the lines of that. There's no denying what Jen said since it was on national t.v. and all of us fans heard her say it. There was alot of things that Jen did because of what others wanted and she admited it. Jen even admited that she wished she hadn't gone along with the accusations that Micheal was a sex predator and she admited that twice. The "Friendship" isn't even a group of friends. Ivette is unhappy with Maggie and Eric (this was on the fishbowl interview and it came from James) I believe this since her reaction after Maggie was announced the winner, Beau is unhappy with Ivette because he felt she sold him out (Beau didn't seem all that warming to Ivette after not seeing her for a couple of weeks and he hardly defended her during the jury discussion on who should win) and to top it off Jen/April are not friends with Ivette. This group of people might have stuck together in the house and two of them did make it to the final 2 and won but that's where it ends for them. Those in the Soverign are having fun, they have a huge amount of support from their fans and I am sure they will end up the true winners since we have probably not seen the last of them. I would also like to address the fact that people still think that Kaysar broke the deal with Eric, I feel like a friggin broken record but this is what I've heard from live feed transcripts and it was on the BB House Calls show (those who doubt me can go check it out in the archives). The deal between Kaysar and Eric was this: if Eric didn't put Kaysar and Micheal up on the chopping block then in return they would not put Eric up. Eric ended up putting Micheal up for nomination and he was voted off therefore Eric broke the deal and Kaysar had no reason to honor it. We all know that in games such as BB if someone makes a deal and breaks it the other person has no obligation to honor it any longer. It was Eric who was being the idiotic sore loser and thats why he was booed. I know that if you were only watching the show it does appear that Kaysar pulled a fast one on Eric (hell I thought he did) but that was all the beauty of editing.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

leianawd

I agree with you 100%. My mouth dropped open because I could'nt believe that she was actually admitting that he was right. I don't see how anyone could misinterpit,sp, what Jen said. It was on National television for crying out loud. I read a ton of different boards and this is the only time where I have seen somone change what she said. Oh yeah, I listened to the S4 on fishbowl also. Weren't they great!!!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
<Jen replied "It's true I should have thought for myself and I didn't"

I remember her saying she did think for herself AND she listened to what the group wanted. I guess she believes that doing what the group wanted was thinking for herself. Whatever, JBlo.

Can't be sure unless I watch the debacle again, and I refuse to do that.

It's only taken a couple of days, and the trauma is already fading. HA!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-22-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WARNING - JanelleH8er "
Bashing a contestant is allowed here, but spewing hatred toward a particular group of people is a completely different story. We don't tolerate hate speech here.

Criticize Kayser the person, but leave other Iraqi-Americans out of it.

There's a link to our community guidelines at the top of this page - I strongly recommend you take a moment to read those guidelines.

And Wildchil - if you have a problem with bigoted speech, please alert a moderator instead of addressing it yourself, per our guidelines.

IceCat 17406 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "JanelleH8er"
I hope that you did not mean to imply that 'Mid eastern looking ' people should automatically be suspected of being involved in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. That would be racist and, therefore, a violation of our board Guidelines.

JUMBO 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JUMBO Click to send private message to JUMBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
>>>JANELLEH8ER>>>> YOU MUST BE RELATED TO IVETTE BECAUSE YOU SURE SOUND LIKE A RACIST B1TCH LIKE HER.
YEAH JANELLE GOT THE BOOT BUT AT LEAST AMERICA LOVES HER NOT LIKE THOSE LOW LIFE GHETTO TRASH AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIVE IN A TRASH CAN.
WILDCAT EVERY TIME I READ YOUR POSTS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE FIRE UP YOUR A$$ WOW SOOOO MUCH HATE, I THINK I CAN HELP YOU GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR #####.

09-22-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
20. "WARNING - JUMBO"
Our guidelines CLEARLY state that bashing other posters is not permitted.

The moderators were notified that the post was inappropriate and handled the situation. Your response is completely unacceptable. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines, and do not bash other posters anymore.

09-23-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"

>WILDCAT EVERY TIME I READ YOUR
>POSTS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU
>HAVE FIRE UP YOUR A$$

Who is Wildcat ?????

Don't you mean Icecat ?

twinsmomm 52 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinsmomm Click to send private message to twinsmomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"

>Lil Mid eastern looking Kaysar back
>stabbed Eric and couldn't handle
>it when he got it

Pretty ignorant with your comments, considering you have only posted 2 times.

09-26-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
33. "WARNING"
Please read our guidelines. Bashing other posters is not permitted here. And this post was handled by a moderator, which means that the issue should have been over. It's not your place to criticize other posters, especially after a moderator has already dealt with the situation.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
>Did he think for
>one minute anyone was going
>to give him a warm
>reception for saying Kaysar did
>it to him first?

Eric told the truth and you can't handle the truth. Tough. Kaysar behaved hypocritically by criticizing Jennifer for exactly the same thing that Kaysar did himself. Eric was right to point this out.

>kaysar did break his promise ONLY
>after ERIC broke his to
>Michael( kaysary partner) and Kaysar.......so
>since Eric broke it first

Two wrongs don't make a right. Eric objected to Michael's sexual harrassment of other houseguests.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
Sexual harrassment! First of all if touching someone's stomach is sexual harrassment then why the hell did none of those bi tches not complain about Howie's constant talk about their butts and breast and how he wanted to sleep with certain woman and his constant staring at their bodies? If anything I would think woman would have felt more uncomfortable with what Howie was doing, but they weren't and that's because their sexual harrassment accusations were BS they made them to get Micheal out of the house. Plus, when Rachel was talking to Eric up in the HOH room, Rachel told Eric that she felt Micheal got a crap deal and Eric agreed with her, so it sounds like Eric was just using the sexual harrassment as an excuse for why he broke his deal. What is it with the "Friendship" supporters always saying two wrongs don't make a right? Well, if that's true then why is it ok for the "Friendship" witches to bash on Janelle like they did and don't use the defense Janelle did it first because two wrongs don't make a right remember! I'm not bashing those of you who support the "Friendship" I just don't get that whole two wrongs don't make a right defense since the "Friendship" did plenty of wrongs themselves.

Athena527 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena527 Click to send private message to Athena527 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I DONT KNOW WHY ALL MY MESSAGES GET DELETED EVERYTIME I MAKE A STATEMENT THAT JANELLE IS UGLY. I DONT SEE OTHER POSTINGS GET DELETED WHEN PEOPLE CUT UP MAGGIE OR YVETTE. THIS IS UNFAIR. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT IS ON OUR MINDS. IF IT OFFENDS JANELLE THATS HER PROBLEM. SHE MADE THE CHOICE TO GO ON NATIONAL TV WHERE PEOPLE WOULD BE JUDING HER FAKE HAIR, TAN, AND FAT NOSE.

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
Maybe because you're on the Fanatic's Forum. Try the Basher's Forum for bashing.

oasisfan 252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan Click to send private message to oasisfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
First off, Jenn DID admit that she let others influence her during her time in HOH.

Eric was the 1st to break a promise of an alliance. 2 wrongs don't make a right. But he who casts the 1st stone shouldn't live in a glass house.

There is NOTHING in the house that the Jedi did that was worse than the NH. The NH constantly lied almost everytime they opened their mouths.

As for Janelle- I can't hate her, I have to love her for the simple fact 1) she never broke a promise. 2) Didn't cry like a baby if she didn't win something. 3) Never talked crap behind the NH back. What she had to say she said to to their faces.

As for Ivette's interviews after the show saying she doesn't like hypocrites, isn't being nice to someone's face than talking crap beind their backs hypocritical?

Maggie was NOT a stong player in the sense that she is delusional. She will NEVER think she did anything wrong and will never own any of her mistakes. I think she is a spoiled little brat that lives in her own world.

Michael- was wrongly accused of a horrific alligation of sexual harassment. Where is the integrity in that?

Howie- (i love him) but why didn't they try the same thing with him. He was Way more perverted vs. michael.

Jen and april- are 2 peas in the pod. delusional and dirty. enough said.

Rachel and Ivette- I don't get whats with them 2. Ivette was a sore loser so Ivettes goodbye message made no sense to me.

i think thats enough of my ranting for now.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ERIC MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF"
I find it interesting that all the Fiendship supporters do is bash the Sovereigns for the way they look or for something they did in the house that has nothing to do with the game. You never hear a Fiendship fan praise the Friendship alliance. Yo dont hear things like "Ivette had great strategy" or "April was a strong competitor". All they can do is attack the Sovereigns for being bullies, poor sports, and playing dirty, but fail to recognize that the Fiendships engaged on all these behaviors as well. I dont mean to bash anyone. I was just making an observation.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •