The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Want to know what Byron is really like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Want to know what Byron is really like?"
I saw this article this morning. Hmmm where do they find these bachelors

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Sounds like Byron isn't the nicest guy in the world and his taste in women could be better too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wow!!! KScott 10-07-04 1
   RE: Wow!!! pmspml5 10-07-04 2
       RE: Wow!!! KScott 10-07-04 3
           RE: Wow!!! bdemoney 10-07-04 4
               RE: Wow!!! KScott 10-07-04 5
           RE: Wow!!! SurvivorBlows 10-07-04 6
               RE: Wow!!! SurvivorBlows 10-07-04 7
                   RE: Wow!!! bdemoney 10-07-04 8
                       They are right many times ohboy 10-07-04 9
                           RE: They are right many times mmm_link 10-08-04 12
                   RE: Wow!!! trillium 10-07-04 11
 Ewwwww! LeftPinky 10-07-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wow!!!"
Is there any truth to this? If so all I can say is this will be another failed Bachelor!!

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wow!!!"
Consider the source please

10-07-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wow!!!"
I am aware of the source, but they are not wrong all the time.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wow!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-04 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Let me start by saying I do not read what is written in the National Enquirer nor do I lend much credence to what they publish, but there could be some truth to this story. If nothing else, the pictures seem to substantiate the fact that she and Bryon dated for a while. Although if he actually left her, with no explaination, in order to become the next Bachelor, that would fact would be hard to verify.

Either way it seems to show that he may have a propensity to date strippers and Vegas showgirls. Which doesn't say much for the substance of the women he tends to be attracted to. (not that there is anything inherently wrong with strippers or vegas showgirls mind you!)

10-07-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Wow!!!"
>Either way it seems to show
>that he may have a
>propensity to date strippers and
>Vegas showgirls. Which doesn't
>say much for the substance
>of the women he tends
>to be attracted to.
>(not that there is anything
>inherently wrong with strippers or
>vegas showgirls mind you!)

Yeah, I think I know why he keeps Krysta around now.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wow!!!"
>I am aware of the source,
>but they are not wrong
>all the time.

Not that I'm a big Enquirer reader, but way back this summer, they were indeed correct with their story that Bryon was going to be the selected Bachelor. They also had an associated background story on him and his marriage to a 21-year-old Vegas dancer that also made it pretty clear this guy is pretty sleazy and not really looking for a white picket fence and 2.2 kids.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wow!!!"
Btw, here are some links to image scans of The Equirer's original Bryon stories from this summer:

July 26 story

August 2 story - Part 1

August 2 story - Part 2

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wow!!!"
Ok Webby, now we know the truth......that you are actually a closet National Enquirer reader! (hee, hee) Just jokin'.

But seriously, thanks for the links to the articles. I found them interesting. Wonder what the girl who was picked at the end of the show thinks about all these articles?!?

Maybe Byron and she will be broken up even before the "ATFR" show. But who knows? Maybe they will be the ones to actually make a relationship last.......you never can tell. (although I would say it's not looking good for he and whoever was chosen).

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "They are right many times"
I read National Enquirer for the pure guilty pleasure however, their track record is very good they have broken many stories that have proven to be true.
Anyway Byron the perv. IF this lady is true and she has cooberating evidence from someone else , they had sex in front of other people.
Plus if you think stripping is a reasonable job to do as a single mother that is your perogative however, I think that it's a little on skanky side, and I would not want to date a guy who dated a stripper, and is an exhibitionist. As I am sure the girls on the show do not either.
We shall see I wonder what the girl he picks is thinking now that it's done and she is reading this stuff.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-08-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: They are right many times"
I believe the Enquirer was the first to break the Clinton Lewinski scandal.

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow!!!"
Holy Toledo!

I was truly hoping that he would have given Krysta the boot last night rather than a rose.

NOW, I am hoping that he picks her so some nice, unsuspecting, classy lady won't get a most unpleasant surprise.

Regardless they might as well have had the men in the white coats at the ready for Andrea because she would have needed their services if she was not given a rose . . . and with this information, I fear she would have needed them if she was given the final rose and then found out what a sleazeball this Bachelor is.

How could ABC not have done their homework on this guy?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ewwwww!"
I think that explains my thoughts!
PhoenixMons Masterpiece

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •