The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 5: Time to Vote, Idol Worshippers!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 5: Time to Vote, Idol Worshippers!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

On a number of the Reality TV World forums, we'll vote each week on who gets the boot on the different shows. Last week, this forum did a fabulous job of a) following the rules (for the most part) and b) correctly identifying John Stevens (aka Bacon's little brother) as the one sent out of the spotlight to butcher the Song of Shame (as opposed to the Walk of Shame). Let's see if we can correctly identify the bootee for AI this week.

Here are the voting rules:

1. Reply only to the original message. Curves on women are good. Curves on voting threads are not.

2. When you hit reply, replace the subject line with the name of your designated AI reject. So instead of "RE: Voting Thread: Who's Going Home This Week?", your subject line would be "Diana".

3. Want to explain your reasoning? Want to speculate on the bottom three? Want to speculate on whether these folks will butcher Big Band as badly as they did Gloria Estefan? Explain it in the body of your message.

4. This is not a discussion thread - please save that for the other threads on the forum.

**ETA: If you decide you want to change your vote, them reply to your original message and change the subject line to "Vote Change - Jasmine" (or whoever). If you need a visual, scroll down to Nailbone's vote change in this thread, because he did it exactly right.**

Let's see if we're in tune with the voting audience this week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jasmine Trias opinionated 05-04-04 1
   Fantasia MrsKeylime 05-04-04 34
 Diana Angelfood 05-04-04 2
 Jasmine Devious Weasel 05-04-04 3
 Jasmine Trias ValleyGirl 05-04-04 4
 George greenmonstah 05-04-04 5
 Jasmine okaychatt 05-04-04 6
   RE: Jasmine JOSHIDOL 05-04-04 7
 DIANA stormysatan 05-04-04 8
 Jasmine pretty_pretty_princess 05-04-04 9
 FANTASIA TODDLJ 05-04-04 10
   Vote Change: Diana TODDLJ 05-05-04 47
 Jasmine pheeann 05-04-04 11
 Jasmine Handola 05-04-04 12
 George Breezy 05-04-04 13
 Latoya bob_chester 05-04-04 14
 Jasmine dangerkitty 05-04-04 15
 George bobstew617 05-04-04 16
 VOTE TALLY #1 ElroyJetson 05-04-04 17
 Jasmine zombiebaby 05-04-04 18
 Fantasia strid333 05-04-04 19
 Diana ElroyJetson 05-04-04 20
 Diana nailbone 05-04-04 21
   Vote change - Fantasia nailbone 05-04-04 23
 Jasmine emydi 05-04-04 22
 Jasmine Monicanada 05-04-04 24
 George survivorscott 05-04-04 25
 Fantasia Mysterious Jedi 05-04-04 26
 Fantasia DoodleBug 05-04-04 27
 Jasmine Ricky 05-04-04 28
 Fantasia tig_ger 05-04-04 29
   Vote Change: Diana tig_ger 05-05-04 46
 Jasmine joannie 05-04-04 30
 Jasmine.... Goooey_Alley 05-04-04 31
 Diana Roobean 05-04-04 32
 Jasmine shedevil 05-04-04 33
 George true 05-04-04 35
 Fantasia StarryLuna 05-04-04 36
 Jasmine rjrabbit 05-04-04 37
 Fantasia callalilly3000 05-04-04 38
 Fantasia not Fantastic Aphrodite 05-04-04 39
 Fantastic Burrito con Taco KATZENJAMMER KID 05-04-04 40
 Jasmine theincrediblehugey 05-04-04 41
 Jasmine AyaK 05-05-04 43
 Vote tally #2 AyaK 05-05-04 44
 Fantasia tk72 05-05-04 45
 Jasmine anotherkim 05-05-04 48
 Jasmine azublu 05-05-04 49
 Jasmine Mistral 05-05-04 50
 Diana ejm92 05-05-04 51
 RE: Jasmine idlegossip 05-05-04 52
 Jasmine minitroll 05-05-04 53
 FINAL vote tally AyaK 05-05-04 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jasmine Trias"
She's too flat too often. You can't fake it on big band tunes, you have to SING, and sing well. She and Diana will both be in trouble this week, IMO, but Jasmine will get the boot.

George will probably round out the bottom three, but I'm hoping he'll pull off a great performance and be sent back to "safety."

opinionated

MrsKeylime 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrsKeylime Click to send private message to MrsKeylime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Fantasia"
Going with the chart as well

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Diana"

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jasmine"
Top Two
George
LaToya

Bottom Three
Fantasia
Diana
Jasmine

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jasmine Trias"
Sorry Jas, but your time has come to return to Paradise.
"Thee plane, thee plane..............."
valleygirl

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "George"
"Gosh, golly, gee, George"

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jasmine"
Top Two

I think Diana's star is on the rise.

La Toya can actually sing.

Bottom Three

Fantasia did well in the interview, and "Summertime" proves her talent, so she will not be sent home.

George is so different and so likeable. He will get more votes than Jasmine.

Jasmine will say, "Aloha."

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jasmine"
Agree, Jasmine.

stormysatan 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "DIANA"
Not enough talent to keep her in the competition.

pretty_pretty_princess 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pretty_pretty_princess Click to send private message to pretty_pretty_princess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jasmine"
Big Band, little kid, not good....either Jas or Diana. And now isn't everyone sorry they got my boy John booted? He would kick butt tonight

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "FANTASIA"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

I hope this is wrong, but my 'Voting Trends' chart predicts Fantasia will go this week.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/743.shtml

She was in the bottom 2 two weeks ago, so we know she has a fickle fanbase. Last week she was in the top group, so her fans will not worry so much this week. While voters rally to save George and Jasmine, Fantasia will be forgotten.

definitely safe this week: George and Jasmine (although one of them will get the boot next week)

bootpick: Fantasia
alternate pick: Diana
also at risk: LaToya

For those of you who are skeptics, the chart correctly picked John to go last week, and Jennifer to go the week before.

The only thing I can see saving Fantasia this week is if they let her sing last. In 3 seasons, the person singing last has never been the one booted that week.

IF she sings last, I'll change my pick to Diana.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Vote Change: Diana"
As promised, I've changed my vote to Diana, because Fantasia was chosen to sing last. The producers clearly wanted to save Fantasia this week... had she sung anywhere else but last, I'm certain she would have gone home tonight. That placement, along with the judges raves, will save her for this week.

Diana will go home instead, she gave a 'just-okay' performance, sang first, and was forgotten. Her fans assumed she was safe, and didn't go out of their way to vote for her.

Fantasia will be in the bottom two, and then get sent back to the couches safe.

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jasmine"
I'm making sacrifices to the AI gods.....
;)

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jasmine"
Hope it will be Diana, but think it will be Jasmine. She's been in the bottom three several more times than the others.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "George"
he's been going down hill lately

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Latoya"
Nobody else is picking her to go. No sense in joining the crowd. I see complacency.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-04-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jasmine"
Not at all sure about this, but she is the one who "should" go next, I think - even though George has been having trouble lately, I think he'll last longer.

Really, it could be anyone this week!

dangerkitty

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "George"
I almost voted for Jasmine here, but I think she will have a better time with this genre than George (not that the voting has always gone with the performance )

BOTTOM 3:

Jasmine
George
Fantasia

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "VOTE TALLY #1"
16 total votes

Jasmine - 9
George - 3
Diana - 2
LaToya - 1
Fantasia - 1

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jasmine"
Just don't care really anymore

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Fantasia"
Why? Because I figure that Big Band will sound horrible with her and her fickle enough fan base will forget to vote.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Diana"
Because she wore that belly shirt on Monday

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Diana"
She lost the coin flip with Jasmine.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Vote change - Fantasia"
Gotta go with Larry's chart

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jasmine"
I dont see her doing well with this type of music

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jasmine"

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "George"
Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Fantasia"
Because I'm gonna be slammin' the phones with votes for Jasmine.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Fantasia"
I just don't think "Big Band" is her thing. Time for another Diva to go.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jasmine"
Sorry Jas, you look better every week but unfortunately you don't sound better.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Fantasia"
George and Jasmine are most defintely safe. I think that Diana is a possibility, but I think she has been improving each week. Fantasia has not. She needs momentum.

A Kyngsladye Original

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Vote Change: Diana"
Going first is never good.

Fantasia went last and her second song was amazing. She ended the performance just right.

A Kyngsladye Original

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jasmine"
...because she dumped her boyfriend.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jasmine...."
though it breaks my heart... She's not ready in this competition...

my six dif'rent flava

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Diana"
Bottom 3
Diana
Fantasia
Jasmine

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jasmine"
It should be Jasmine but we all know that it doesn't always work the way it should.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "George"
The man hating public has spoken.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Fantasia"

"No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Jasmine"
I predict that George will have a great night. He seems to be over that bug he had.

Thanks Bebo, you're a great mod!

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Fantasia"
Probaly not, just wishfull thinking.

Aphrodite 18 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aphrodite Click to send private message to Aphrodite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Fantasia not Fantastic"
Her voice has always bugged me!

This is here week to go despite what the judges think.

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Fantastic Burrito con Taco"
... because I'm hungry !!!

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Jasmine"
Top 2: Fantasia, George
Bottom 3: La Toya, Diana, Jasmine

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Jasmine"
I think Fantasia and George will round out the bottom three: Fantasia, because she has a limited fan base (but she won't go, since she sang last), and George, because he lost a lot of support with his two bad weeks.

But Jasmine will go. She sang poorly, and I don't see her picking up the John Stevens fans' votes.

05-05-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Vote tally #2"
This is post #44, summarizing 40 votes, 1 vote change, 1 deleted post (sorry, no jokes in a vote thread) and 1 prior subtotal. The voting is split between Jasmine and Fantasia.

Jasmine......19
Fantasia.....11
George........5
Diana..........4
LaToya........1

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Fantasia"
..just because.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Jasmine"

she's totally out of her league at this point.

azublu 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azublu Click to send private message to azublu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Jasmine"
I like Jasmine and I voted for her several times last night but after an hour and a half of voting time had passed, I called to check the lines of all 5 contestants and all were busy except for Jasmine's line. That may not mean a thing, but I even checked it when there was 15 minutes left of voting time and had the same results. And, Jasmine's line wasn't busy when I first called in the very beginning of the voting time! I may have been the only one voting for her!

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jasmine"
and her sorry breathing technique

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Diana"
The dress was bad....really bad....and Randy totally jinxed her.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

idlegossip 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idlegossip Click to send private message to idlegossip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Jasmine"
I hope George is safe. He has overcome a mountain of obstacles to be there, and it would be a great underdog story, even if he just gets to top 3.

Fantasia can leave a huge impact with her song choices, and it would be nice to see her in the top 3, too.

Diana will more than likely follow Jas next week, and LaToya is more than likely going to make it to the top 3, too.

Talent wise, I see

Latoya/Fantasia (although I would probably not buy either CD).
George
Diana
Jasmine

(We gotta b*tch or we'll explode!)

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Jasmine"
Her performance was weak last night. I would love to see Fantasia go, but I don't think it's going to happen.

05-05-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
54. "FINAL vote tally"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

This is post #54, summarizing 47 votes, 3 vote changes, 1 deleted post (sorry, no jokes in a vote thread) and 2 prior subtotals. Jasmine "wins" our poll with a bare majority -- but let's see how the public sees it.

Jasmine......24
Fantasia.....10
Diana..........7
George........5
LaToya........1

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •