Is Audrey evil? Or has she been set up?
And what kind of a "distribution center" is Bierko targeting that could kill 200,000 people? I don't think he's going after a Wal-Mart distribution center.
And where is Christopher Henderson? It's a safe bet that we haven't seen the last of him ... or of his wife. You don't add a couple like Peter Weller and JoBeth Williams to the show for glorified cameos.
1) If Audrey isn't guilty, will she forgive Jack for targeting her?
2) If she is, why would she have provided Jack with the link to a woman who could incriminate her?
3) There has been a rumor floating around for a while that Audrey had a fling with the evil (and now dead) Walt Cummings after Jack's "death." Will we find out whether it's true this week?
4) What ever happened to Audrey's dad, the Secretary of Defense? Could he be involved in this whole scheme?
5) What could Wayne possibly have learned on the day of his brother's death that would be so scary as to make him a target? (Could you imagine even trying to find out anything on the day your brother was blown up?)
Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.