The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Anyone Else Notice......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Anyone Else Notice......"
How the next week's episode preview was set up? It makes the remaining Kucha members look cocky. Look at Rodger for god sakes, he's sitting around the campfire yelling "WOOO-HOOO!". I think that is basically a symbol for "Let The Games Begin". The preview also shows Elisabeth, swaying back and forth and cockily saying "I think Jerri is ready to go" in a rather odd manner, and she looks different as now she has her hair down and looks happy. I think that quote knocks out an alliance involving both Elisabeth and Jerri. It also leaves two possibilities.

1. Elisabeth stays within her tribe and thinks that Jerri may be their target to vote for, even thought they know they will lose to Ogakor...but the votes could damage Jerri later on if there is a tie.

2. Liz finds a crack in Ogakor, and joins up with Keith, Colby, and Tina, or Keith and Colby, or only Tina, voting against Jerri...unless Jerri wins immunity.

Most of the previews have been pretty straight forward though. In episode 2, the preview just showed them diving off cliffs, and didn't give much of a clue on who would go. Episode three, we weren't too sure about Mad Dog, but the previews didn't give much of a clue. Episode four, we had no idea Mitch would go. Episode 5, they gave us a good clue that either Kimmmi or Alicia would go. Episode 6, we knew someone was injured, and Episode 7, we got a good feeling that tribes would stick together. I don't think Burnett is being as tricky as people say he is, Jerri could be the one that leaves the Outback sometime soon. The analysis that has been used so far may be a bit too in depth, so let's break it down into Lamen's Terms. Burnett may be sneaky, but I don't think he is as sneaky as you people are thinking he is.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Anyone Else Notice...... MDSkinner 03-12-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-01, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Anyone Else Notice......"
You could be right, and Jerri may leave soon and Burnett may not be all that sneaky. But if you look at it as it is today, just the facts, then I would say that your comments are totally wishful thinking. At this point there is no reason to believe that anyone other than a Kuchan will be leaving this week, and until something strange happens, the next week and the next until they are all gone. Granted, we never know what is going to happen. Maybe Keith will display his hatred for Jerri this week, and Kucha will get him to vote with them against her, but I doubt it. Maybe Tina will do the same, but again I doubt it. Who knows, maybe Rodger will join Jerri's kids and he will make it to the final two with Jerri thanks to that alliance, but again I doubt it. At this point, expecting anything other than another Kucha out this week is probably just wishful thinking.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •