The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
That will make the show much more interesting!

Ha ha! Trish... She's a riot!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hope there's a Trish among th... arealityho 10-03-04 1
 RE: I hope there's a Trish among th... Pretty_Kitty 10-04-04 2
   RE: I hope there's a Trish among th... arealityho 10-06-04 3
       RE: I hope there's a Trish among th... Loree 10-07-04 4
           RE: I hope there's a Trish among th... LeftPinky 10-07-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arealityho 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arealityho Click to send private message to arealityho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
She and Kristi might kill each other. That would be entertainment!!! ha ha!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
ah Trish I remember her well the old lady in cubicle across from me hated Trish so much she'd be in a bad mood for half of the day after the bachelor I though she was hillarious I KNOW people like that What I dont know are the prissy *ithces who end a date with a chatse little peck on the lips and save themselves for marraige (NOT that there's anything wrong with that)Where do they finds these girls? I thought Trish was HONEST and I think the others were full of IT and I bet one or two of em are on a girls gone wild video somewhere

arealityho 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arealityho Click to send private message to arealityho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
Oh well........no Trish. It was Heather and Mary. Heather sent home already, but Mary got a rose. Krista got naked. Can't believe he gave her another rose. What is he thinking? I guess he's not thinking with the right head (the one on his shoulders).
He'll be sorry.

need a drink....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
I think this season's Krysta is the one the producers are making Byron keep around. She gets all the screen time and we all hate her. She will be kept around for ratings. But she will never win. There is no chemistry between Byron and Krysta.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hope there's a Trish among the girls!"
Exactly. ABC needs a villian that attracts viewers, Krysta is it. He'll keep her down to 3 or 4 and then she'll be an easy cut for him.

I didn't like Heather on Season 2, didn't like her any better last night. Mary was one of my favs on Season 4, but I'm not sure that she's a good match for Byron (although he's way better than Blob).
PhoenixMons Masterpiece

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •