The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-04 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

The twists just keep on coming this season, don't they? Bryon and his faithful dog Sabrina moved into the house, and caused havoc in the womens household. Congratulationsto SilverStar who takes the lead for the first time ever! To those of you who had Cynthia down last week-it took me until this week to realize that she was Cyndi. On ABC's website they just have Cyndi down for both weeks and not Cynthia. I should really know better then to trust a network's website....
font color=red] This is the last week for new players to join. All players who join this week begin with a score of -4.

Bonus Questions:
What two girls will be returning to the show? (2 points for each correct guess.)
If Trish is one of the returning girls will there be any name calling by the current bachelorettes to her? (1 point)

SilverStar <15>
Greeneyes <12>
Kelli Blue <7>
anniville <6>
MTW1961 <2>
KScott <2>
Bdemoney <2>
KittyKisses <2>
Lasann <2>

Leftpinky <0>
LBIslander <0>
trillium <-2>
redefine_perfection 13 <-6>

Now for THE RULES:

1. You can pick as many, or as few, of the Bachelorettes as you want each week (minimum of 1). How many you decide to name each week is a function of your daring and strategy. As always, please remember that you are picking the girls that will NOT be eliminated.

2. For each Bachelorette you list that does get a rose you gain a point. (which is good!)

3. For each Bachelorette you list that Does not get a rose, you lose 4 points. (which is bad!)

4. You can enter the game anytime you want up until 8:00pm EST on Wednesday night. The sooner you enter the game, the more points you can build up (the reward), but the better the chance you will make a lousy pick (the risk).

6. IF YOU DON'T MAKE A NEW WEEKLY PICK, IT WILL STAY THE SAME AS THE PRIOR WEEK.

7. Each week there will be a bonus question, where if you get it right you gain extra points.

8. Always obey the Forum guidelines.

9. If you have any questions or problems please send me an e-mail or PM.

10. This is not a discussion thresd.

A Kyngsladye Original The fellowship has begun...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... bdemoney 10-03-04 1
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... KScott 10-04-04 2
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... Lasann 10-04-04 3
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... annieville 10-04-04 4
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... kittykisses 10-05-04 5
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... greeneyes 10-06-04 6
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... bududaddy 10-06-04 7
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... MTW1961 10-06-04 8
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... kelli_blue 10-06-04 9
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... SilverStar 10-06-04 10
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... LeftPinky 10-06-04 11
 RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results... trillium 10-06-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
I think Byron will keep Cheresse, Krysta, Mary (see bonus question), Andrea and Tanya.

What two girls will be returning to the show? Heather from Texas and Mary from Bob's season.

If Trish is one of the returning girls will there be any name calling by the current bachelorettes to her? Trish won't be one of the girls...but if she was they would all hate her!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
Keeping Cheresse, Jayne & Kristie

Mystery girls are Mary & Estella

Trash I mean Trish will not be back but if she wa then yes there would be name calling.

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-04-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Hey Buckeye Girl. I'm geographically a Buckeye Girl, can't say I am a Buckeye fan though.

This week, staying is: Andrea, Cheresse, Susie, Cynthia, and Jayne. I refuse to pick Krista even if the network makes him keep her!!

Don't know who might be returning, except to read others predictions, so I'll skip the bonus. I watched the bachelor but didn't memorize the losing girls as well as some.

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
My picks: Andrea, Cheresse, Tanya, Cynthia, Jayne and Mary

Returning girls: Mary and Heather

About Trish: she is not coming back, but there would have been definite name-calling really fast.

kittykisses 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykisses Click to send private message to kittykisses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
Girls who will receive roses: Jayne, Cheresse, Amanda

Returning Bachlorettes: Heather and Mary

Will they call Trish names: Yes!!! I can envision Krysta, Andrea, and Trish cat-fighting!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
I'm guessing he will keep Cynthia, Jayne, Andrea, Cheresse this time

Bonus Questions

What two girls will be returning to the show? (2 points for each correct guess.) Mary (season 4) and Heather (season 2)

If Trish is one of the returning girls will there be any name calling by the current bachelorettes to her? (1 point) Yes -- but I don't think it will be her

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
My picks: Andrea, Cheresse, Cynthia, Jayne, Tanya

Returning girls: Mary and Heather

I don't think Trish is coming back, but if she did, I bet the girls would have plenty of names for her!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
Sadly, I realize I am WAY better at this game than I am at picking winners in the football pool. I feel so emasculated!

Getting Roses:
Jayne
Cheresse
Amanda
Susie

Mystery Guests:

Kelli Jo
Estella

I was going to select the raven-haired bad girl, Kelly, but I just remembered she was on FLOM, not The Bachelor.

And I'm not very good at this game, which is even more depressing!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-06-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Getting Roses:
Andrea
Cheresse
Jayne

Mystery Guests:
Mary
Estella

IF Trish were on, of COURSE there would be name calling!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
I'm going to be conservative this week and hopefully I can stay on top!

Staying: Jayne, Cheresse and Andrea

Returning Bachelorettes: Mary and Heather

Trish will not be returning (please, please, please) but if she was there would definitely be some cattiness and name calling.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.
"Food&Pants" With a name like that, how can you go wrong?--Bacon

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
Cheresse, Jayne...
Bonus: Mary, Heather (Mary stays)

PhoenixMons Masterpiece
Hey BEG, could you list the remaining bachelorettes in your post to help we idiots out? Thanks!

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-06-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anti Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 entries "
I predict that Byron will keep Tanya, Cherresse and Jayne.

I think Mary will be one of the returnees.

I am hoping almost against hope that Trish does not return but she very well may and YES, there will be namecalling.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •