The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
First of all reading the responses to my "Don't fall for red herrings" post I can not believe the replys...

Many come back with such things as...
1. Jerri can't make it to the final 4 because no one likes her.
2. I can't see Ogakor staying unified because they don't like each other.
3. Jerri goes this week bacause the previews show Liz saying so.

What are some of you thinking? Mark Burnatt is a master at this stuff. He is showing us what he wanrts us to believe, as in the crocodile attack and this week's Liz's Jerri has gotta go statement. This whole season has been about making us, the audience, dislike Jerri and her tactics. The same was done or Rich Hatch in season 1. And in the end most had found a grudging respect for him and thought he deserved the money because of the way he played the game. Same goes for Jerri. Right now we want her gone and when it is down to her and lets say Colby it might be her that loses, what a grand finale. Besides don't believe this whole LOCK BOX idiocy, it can't be true because it's stupid. There is no way that Mark Burnett would allow everyone to come back to the states, and of course they would discuss who they voted for, before filming the announcement of the winner. It might be that someone started the rumor and MB decided to go with it. Anyway, I am here to repost my discussion about the pictures of what I believe is the final 4 that is in the beginning sequence of the show. Much discussion has been done regarding this and now that Ogakor has the ability to be guaranteed the final 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1, I see this as a very, VERY good spoiler. From here people have just got to look at the following with an open mind and use logic, not emotions...

This is the final picture seen after the boomerang comes flying around. I do believe that it comprises the final winner but there is no way to make out who it is for sure.

The above PROVES that this is a pic of just Jerri. Some have stated that this looks to be a man, and I agree that with Jerri's hair pulled back and slicked that it is tough to see but I am now positive that this IS her. The lips, eyes, eyebrows, nose and most importantly - her forehead - matches perfectly. In the above pic look at the shot at the top right where Jerri has her hair pulled up. Her hairline is a bit extreme and that is why many, understandably, thought that this was Mike. It is Jerri!!!

No doubt that this is Amber. Anyone who disagrees needs to ove on to the I Heart Survivor board because they are not using their brains.

Again almost no doubt that this is Kieth.

This is the only one of some minor question. Some believe that this is a pic of Kieth that is going through a phase. The face is too round to be Kieth's. The only one left that makes sense for this to be is Colby. Lets analyze this...
1. Round face, definitely male. The only men left are Nick, Roger, Kieth and Colby. There is no way that this is Nick or Roger so it has to be either Kieth or Colby, correct?
2. This person is wearing their bandana around their head. Colby is known for doing this, Kieth usually wears a hat, not the bandana.
3. The nose is more like Colby's than Kieth's.
The one thing that I will relent here is that this maybe a metamorphosis from Kieth to Colby, and that's why so many feel that this is just Kieth. So...

At a minimum the above shots include the following...
1. Kieth
2. Amber
The above two are undoubtedly 100%.

3. Jerri
I feel that I have proven this one beyond a doubt. A shadow of a doubt? No but out of everyone left it is extrememly hard to se anyone other than Jerri, just look!!!

4. Colby
This one is about 50%, likely because it is not a clean shot. Could this be because he wins it? Maybe.

In conclusion, with Ogakor in the position that they are in the above final 4 is very possible. If the above pics were Nick, Roger, Liz and Alicia I would think that they were fake in an instant but with the current scenerio, this is very likely. The only thing that this may, or may not prove, is that after getting rid of Kucha that Tina would be the first to go. The other scenerio is that it is not Colby and that after getting down to 5 Colby goes first and that the person in the first pic is actually Tina, the final winner. I personally believe that the last pick is Colby and that the final 4 will be...

1. Colby
2. jerri
3. Kieth
4. Amber

with Tina being votes out first after getting rid of Kucha. Right now the previews are trying to disuade us from knowing that Kucha is doomed. This is the same that was donw in season 1, and yes I fell for the Final 4 and Gervase X pics too. This year I won't. I know, as most of you should too, that Kucha is doomed and that Ogakor will be final 5. At this point to think anything else is itiotic. Maybe in two weeks I will look at the possibility of Jerri backstabbing her tribe but for now they WILL remain unified and vote off the stronger or more threatning Kucharians.

Bye, Bye Alicia or Nick or Liz!!!

The answers are out there, you just need to look!

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF MDSkinner 03-12-01 1
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF GWhiz3 03-13-01 27
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Minstrel 03-14-01 39
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF PepeLePew13 03-12-01 2
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF aymelek 03-12-01 6
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF mistofleas 03-12-01 8
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Kokoro 03-12-01 12
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF cowboyroo 03-12-01 22
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Cherberrie 03-13-01 25
 Hmmm Siebured 03-12-01 3
   RE: Hmmm samiam 03-12-01 4
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF JKnochel 03-12-01 5
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Kokoro 03-12-01 11
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Play2Survive 03-12-01 14
       RE: Where the pictures came from AnnaGator 03-13-01 24
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Loree 03-12-01 7
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF nopants 03-12-01 10
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF mistofleas 03-12-01 9
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF colbysincharge 03-12-01 13
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF aymelek 03-12-01 15
           RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF colbysincharge 03-12-01 17
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF bergdogg 03-12-01 16
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF sleeeve 03-12-01 18
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF ACPS65 03-12-01 19
           RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF samiam 03-13-01 29
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Play2Survive 03-12-01 20
       RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF wolf1bh 03-12-01 21
           RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Play2Survive 03-13-01 23
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Dreamingofcolleen 03-13-01 26
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Lurking 03-13-01 28
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Conspiracy Jim 03-13-01 30
   RE: PICTURE PROOF janisella 03-13-01 34
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF wildcamper 03-13-01 31
   Pictures AyatollahKhomeini 03-13-01 32
       RE: Pictures wildcamper 03-13-01 33
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF dbjennings 03-13-01 35
 AMAZING DISCOVERY wildcamper 03-13-01 36
   RE: AMAZING DISCOVERY missalex 03-13-01 37
       Sorry CJ...this theory is completel... shakes the clown 03-14-01 38
           Jeff sthrnbelle 03-14-01 40
           RE: Sorry CJ...this theory is compl... Conspiracy Jim 03-14-01 42
               RE: Sorry CJ...this theory is compl... shakes the clown 03-14-01 43
 PIC 1 - Kelly/Amber, PIC 2 - Rich/K... Play2Survive 03-14-01 41
   RE: PIC 1 - Kelly/Amber, PIC 2 - Ri... wildcamper 03-14-01 44
   I'm convinced AyatollahKhomeini 03-14-01 45
       Fuel for the Fire... IceCat 03-14-01 46
           Slight disagreements about immunity AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 47
               I Agree... Can't Underestimate Jerr... IceCat 03-15-01 48
               RE: Slight disagreements about immu... PepeLePew13 03-15-01 49
                   Sorry LizLiz fans.... Kokoro 03-15-01 50
       Tina 3rd AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 51
           RE: Tina 3rd PepeLePew13 03-15-01 52
           RE: Tina 3rd Kokoro 03-15-01 53
               Web pictures AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 54
               RE: Tina 3rd MadforMadDog 03-15-01 56
               RE: Tina 3rd Loree 03-15-01 59
           Almost agreed - but Jerri goes in E... IceCat 03-15-01 55
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF voncyanide 03-15-01 57
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF voncyanide 03-15-01 58
   I agree on E10, but that's it AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 60
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF babydoll 03-16-01 61
   Yep, that's the theory AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 62
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF keith_will_win 03-17-01 63
 I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!! Meta 03-23-01 64
   RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!! Gecko74 03-23-01 65
   Guesses versus "picture proof" AyatollahKhomeini 03-23-01 66
   RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!! Loree 03-23-01 67
   RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!! Meta 03-24-01 71
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF dabo 03-24-01 68
   Vidclip? AyatollahKhomeini 03-24-01 69
       RE: Vidclip? dabo 03-26-01 76
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF IceCat 03-24-01 70
       revisit aboriginal man dabo 03-26-01 75
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF VolcanicGlass 03-24-01 72
   RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF IceCat 03-24-01 73
       for help with jpegs wolf1bh 03-25-01 74
 RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF Jeremy21 03-26-01 77

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I agree with pretty much everything you have to say this time. I think Ogakor is going to be the final four as well, and it seems that thinking anything else right now is silly. However, the last picture appears to be just as much of Keith as it does Colby in my eyes. But then again, I think that the picture is actually a combination of the two, so I guess I am not really going against you on this one either.

However I do have one question. Why the immunity headdress? That is something that is very obviously Liz's in my opinion, though I am welcome to hearing anything that is against that. What is the purpose of that? Why would they have the final four thrown in this little picture and then throw on Liz's immunity headdress? It makes little sense to me, and I am interested to hear anyone's explanation of that.

I definitely think that all Kuchan's are in danger now, and until I see otherwise I will definitely be picking one of them.

GWhiz3 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GWhiz3 Click to send private message to GWhiz3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I too agree with the thought that if we are going to decipher "clues" from the opening sequence, then we need to also include the image of the headress.

Also, if you look again at the pic of Jerri in the headress (the one from the shoulders up), you can barely make out the outline of a blue tanktop. You can see this image better if you have the opening on tape. This appears to be VERY similar to Lis's tank that she wore on the "Girls Night Out."

Why the allusions to Lis?

Ugh. All this thinking is making my head hurt. : )

Cheers!
GW

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-01, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I have to talk about the immunity head dress thing. I thought I remember Keith or Colby saying something about this being "stupid" or what ever. In short, a guy won't wear it?

Now, if Elisabeth were gone, she'd probably leave it for Amber or Alicia for example. It is a "female" thing.

Now, and all Ogkaor whatever. The problem here is that at least Jerri knows she can't win without a change in voting/alliances. The K/C/T thing will hit her and probably Amber like a rock in the ocean. All the way to the bottom! Unless Jerri plans on winning immunity two times in a row, she is in trouble. There's no other ways to beat a 3-2 vote.

Plus, she wants to play up to the Ogakors to see if she can't pull a few of their votes if she's in the final two. The question is how long can she hide her true self and will it work?

In order to move up from 5th place, she needs to work a plan I believe. And, that involves Kucha. Isn't moving up better? Longer exposure and more money from the game.

But we also must consider that two or three weeks ago this board was generally saying "good bye to Ogakor." Anything's possible, and since we don't have a final four worthy of true identification, it is hard to say just who is in the final four. There are more votes coming and likely more tie breakers.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-01, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I agree that the Kuchas are pretty much shish-ke-bab material these days, too...

The main thing that bugs me about the Final Four theory with these pictures is the immunity headdress of Elisabeth's on Jerri -- I can't see Elisabeth handing over her headdress to Jerri just like that upon being booted out. She's been getting so chummy with the guys and Jerri's from the other tribe.

Couldn't this have simply been a morphing of each contestant, from one to sixteen and they elected to cut for the sake of time?

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-12-01, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-01 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

That's not Elizabeth's headdress anyway. They're different (backwards?) Where's the black & white striped tie?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
It is her headdress. Look at the picture from the opening, on the left side is the black and white part of it and on the right side is the long yellow gold part (behind the red and white checkered section. There is no doubt that this is headdress is Lis baby's.
Sorry!

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Yep, it's flipped. You can see the black and white on the other side and the long brownish one on the opposite side as well.
The top that the bottom figure is wearing also belongs to Liz. Although the headdress could be symbolic such as these people were immune until the end or something along those lines.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I personally believe this picture is a mix of people. If you follow the lines made by the light it divides the face into sections. The left eye (the one to our right) is two different eyes, and if you look closely, you notice a skin change. To the right of that line if you block out the rest of the photo is NO DOUBT Amber.

Also, if you look closely, the part of the immunity head dress to our left is a montage of photos that appear to be Jerri. There are some other interesting aspects if you take some paper or something and cover blocked in areas that you would divide by following the lines of light.

Before I put what I see, I am hoping others will do it and post what they see. I think this photo is more than likely a composite of the Final Four.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
The picture looks like Jerri wearing LisLis headdress. LisLis was voted off in a previous episode and left the headdress behind. Jerri was quick to adopt it.

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-01, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hmmm"
I agree on the Keith and Amber shots, but, Liz wears her headdress to every TC. If she gets booted why is her headdress still there? I'm not real sure she'd pass it on to any of those people if she leaves. I know I would keep it and auction it off later.

Sorry, CJ but I don't see Colby in that pic. Shouldn't he have a thicker beard?
I'm still undecided about the Jerri pic.

Maybe the final 3 are Keith, Liz & Amber? I'm thinking Liz by virtue of the head thing. Liz might be excellent at immunities - she might pull a Kelly!

As for the lockbox. Here's an article about a live TC going to be shot in OZ. We also have a Jerri quote saying she couldn't wait to go back. Maybe the lockbox story is true.

http://www.theatre.com/news/public/newsbrief.asp?newsid=10928

This is a good spoiler, we just have to decipher it.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hmmm"
I highly doubt the TC they are referring to is the actual TC where the voting occurs. It's just a Survivor-themed term for a public forum where they will talk about their experiences live, just like after the last episode of S1. Except instead of being filmed in a studio, it will be filmed in OZ. I don't give a whole lot of credence to the lockbox theory, either...it just wouldn't make for good TV, and that's where MB's focus is.

Also, the problem I have with the headdress woman being Jerri is the chin. Jerri has a pert, elfin little chin and that "woman's" chin could be carved out of granite. I think at the very least the bottom half of the face is someone else's, probably male.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

JKnochel 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JKnochel Click to send private message to JKnochel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
All of that seems pretty reasonable to me, however, doesn't anyone remember last year when the supposed final four was revealed. It was a still shot of Gervase, Sean, Rudy and I believe Sue (or was it Kelly), it was when they were at tribal council with their yellow raincoats on. Don't you think it is possible that someone fed this picture to us on purpose for the same reason the one last year was sent, to throw us off.

I think at this point it is entirely possible the Ogakor has this thing wrapped up, and MB probably knows that's what everyone is thinking. Why not fuel that fire and make sure everyone believes that, so that if something were to upset that scenerio it would be that much more exciting and surprising for the viewing audience. I think the editors of the show are to careful to let any real clues or pictures leak out. I think that this might be another red herring like the one thrown at us last season. And why wouldn't we believe it, the possibility that the final four are Jerri, Amber, Keith and Colby is to real right now.

03-12-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
<<Gervase, Sean, Rudy and I believe Sue (or was it Kelly)>>

It was Colleen ^-^

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Don't you think
>it is possible that someone
>fed this picture to us
>on purpose for the same
>reason the one last year
>was sent, to throw us
>off.

Thanks for saying so JK. I'm intrigued by these photos, but I haven't seen anyone in this thread, or previous threads, say where these photos came from. Am I missing something here? And who said there represented the final four? I'm just not buying into any of this until I hear more about the origin of these photos. Anyone want to help here?

AnnaGator 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnaGator Click to send private message to AnnaGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Where the pictures came from"
The pictures are from the opening credits. They appear at the end, and I believe are only visible if you record the show and then stop-frame through the opening sequence.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I agree that the 2nd photo is Amber and the third photo is Keith. But the photo right under Keith seems to be the same Keith photo but it is not as close up and it is morphing into someone else. The painted stripes, eyes and eyebrows really look identical to the photo above it of Keith. But it is changing into someone else. Whether that is Colby I don't know.

And the top photo doesn't look like any of the Survivors to me. I really think it is a blending of several different people. I think it could just as easy be parts of Tina or Liz's face as Jerri's. Plus there is such a masculine look to it.

nopants 24 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nopants Click to send private message to nopants Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Sorry, but on first glance the "Keith" picture looked mostly like Mark Burnett to me. Really.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
You know I love you right? That's important because I just can't get behind your theory that the first picture is Jerri. I'm sorry, I've looked and looked but the chin is not hers, it's much too masculine, the upper part of the head is blonde, not brunette and the mouth, IMHO, is not even close. I still see it as a composite.

The picture under Keith is really just the same picture of Keith all obscured and from further back. How do we know that he doesn't have that bandana on in the top picture? We can't see it. I really think it's the same Keith picture all schmooshed (very technical term there, schmooshed) up.

I agree with the Amber picture.
I'm sorry that I don't see what you're seeing. Please remember that if you are right and I am wrong I will write 1,000,000 times "Conspiracy Jim in not Mark Burnett" somewhere on my body!!

kisses,
mistofleas
*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
CJ
I started the "headdress theory' a while back and saw three ogakors in this picture. That was when kucha was steamrolling through the IC's and knocking the ogakors off. Now it seems quite practical that there could be 3 ogakors in the final four.
I disagree with your Jerri pick, if it was just HER face it would be easily seen by all. Therefore, I concluded that it must be more than one person.
Similar to your observation of S1, where Kelly's skirt and hair(?) were put on Rich's torso (silohuette)

The lower left jaw, has keith's flabby, creased skin. The lower left jaw is large and squared off, like Colby. The eyes of Amber in your pic of her, look the same as the one in the headdress.
My fault was that I immediately saw a large forehead and thought of Mike, could that be Jerri's forehead to the upper left?
If so, we both see the same final four, but in different ways.

Finally, we love your posts and your theories. So don't give up even if you don't appear to be getting much support around here for your final four. Even these 1 time posters are trying to tear you down.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-12-01, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Back to the headdress: it IS backwards, with some extra flower thingies on top. Has anyone ever discussed the reason WHY it's backwards? Perhaps this represents the mirror image of this (these) person(s)? It would make sense that this is a composite/combination of the final four looking out through the eyes of a single survivor.

But then again, didn't I read somewhere a few weeks back that this intro sequence was filmed just a few weeks into the shooting of S2 and therefore cannot have the identities of the final four? Did someone else read that too?

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I read that article too; however, I thought it meant that the PHOTOS USED were from the first few days of survivor 2, hence, no facial hair on men. Then the images were used to create the opening sequence of credits. There were numerous images created but only some were used, such as this headdress shot. Also the aborigines were only there for a few days also. All the contestants must have been photoed using the white war paint also.
So, the theory is why use only these shots and no facial shots of kucha members?

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-01, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I think you have to look at the picture a bit closer. Like your Kieth pic and Colby pic.

sorry to inform you, but if you look closly, THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

The Kieth pic is just s close up of the Colby pic. I believe it could Colby, since he has shaved in the pic.

The same goes for the Jerri and Amber pics. Sorry, but the second pic looks as much as Amber as Dennis Rodman looks like Anthony Hopkins (NOTHING). The pic is just a close up of the first one, which looks a lot mre like Jerri.

So, it this is a Spoiler, IT IS THE FINAL 2, not the final 4.

THE FINAL 4: Michigan St, Illinios, Iowa St., Duke

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I agree... definately a close up of the other pictures... these are pics of Jerri and Colby, but both seem to have lost weight (taken later in the show, after they've been there a while longer???)

What I can't agree with, however, is Duke... I'm a loyal Bruin fan!
----------------------------------------
Final Four: UCLA, Stanford, Ole Miss, and Michigan St.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I don't think Mark Burnett would be this blaton.
And I think you're all wrong, the person wearing the headress is a big, fat, hairy, greasy, smelly-@$$ PIG!!!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Hey, ACPS, where'd your sig line go?

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

03-12-01, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Thanks Berg, you're right about pics 3 and 4 - they're the same. As for pic 1, no one mentioned it but i see Tina's little eyes and eyebrows more than I see Jerri.

Not buying into these pic spoilers yet, but it's fun to look at.

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
i think this whole thread should be retitled "a photo theory" there is no proof of final 4 - maybe proof that they have blurred and composited a few of the faces but i'm failing to see the connection to the winners and kind of doubtful on the jerri pic with the supposed similar body parts- the whole sequence kind of reminds me of loch ness monster "proof"!

03-13-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Thanks Wolf. Yeah, that's how I'm feeling about this. It seems to me this is such a stretch, and after twentysome posts all we can agree on is this:

pic2 is (partially) amber
pic3 is (probably) keith

And I'm hoping someone will explain why these pictures should be looked at seriously for spoiler value. Still not clear on that, maybe I missed it.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I believe that you are right about who the photos are. But I don't understand how you reason that they 4 must be the final four, other than it is likely. At this point any of the remaining survivors can have a case made for them making it to the final four. I fail to believe that MB would flat out show us who the final four are. Its a good theory, but I don't think it is that cut and dry. The only thing it does prove is that Liz goes sometime soon and leaves the headress to Jerri.

DoC

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Elisabeth giving anything of value to Jerri? I'll be surprised if I see that.

03-13-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I figured that now having read all of the replys to my post that I would address many of the questions and doubts that you guys have.

First off many state that Mark Burnett would not make it so cut and dry and just give it to us like this...
1. Why not? Last year in the previews for the last show there was a "we're not going to give you one second of preview, preview". That meant that faster than any "normal" viewer could see MB put in three to four clips of Rich and a skull. Now this would mean nothing to regular viewers but for us he knew that we would capture vids of the clips and analyze. He essentially did it for us. Why not essentially give, again this is only for us slueths in that the opening had to be freezed and each cell had to be captured individually, the final four to us and then at the end he could state that it was there all along, ha, ha!!!

Another concept is why do I feel that this is the final 2 or 3 or 4???
2. Well we know that the company who made the opening credits knew who were the winners (final 4) were and that the boomerang comes around and the final survivor is used as the "I" in the word Survivor. This came directly from an interview with the company that made the opening sequence. Could someone provide a link for those that are unconvinced please.

The last issue that I wish to address is Liz' headress. I am positive that the "hat" seen above the picture of Amber (it is her because the green eyes match) and above what I believe to be the picture of Jerri is indeed Liz' headress. The one thing that no one has really thought about is that it is likely that they are not even wearing it. The company that made the opening likely took a picture of Liz with the headress on and cut her out of it. They then put images of the others into it. It is possible that it simbolizes winning? Anyway, if you look at the pic of "Jerri" you can see that it looks more like it is "behind" her than actually "on" her. Just a thought. That would explain how Jerri and/or Amber got the headress

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: PICTURE PROOF"
> Now this would mean
>nothing to regular viewers but
>for us he knew that
>we would capture vids of
>the clips and analyze.
>He essentially did it for
>us. Why not essentially
>give, again this is only
>for us slueths in that
>the opening had to be
>freezed and each cell had
>to be captured individually, the
>final four to us and
>then at the end he
>could state that it was
>there all along, ha, ha!!!

CJ, as usual you're so right. I'll bet MB is going to say at the end of S2 that the winner was right in front of our noses all along as well. Which brings me to a few questions.

Do you think next week's extra blooper episode (or whatever you want to call it) is being thrown in just for the benefit of us losers who spend our time trying to figure this thing out? If so, are there going to be legitimate hints or just red herrings? How many of our posters with advanced video equipment are going to be analyzing next week's bloopers frame by frame?

I personally can't wait to see this board next Thursday. Theories should be flying everywhere!

J.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL BUT ONE POINT
(this dosent make sense, it makes more sense that ogakore would be the final 4 And it seems the MOST LIKELY .....BUT......
I have some photo editing software and took parts of liz's
face and put them over the "JERRI" pic ... they are
ALMOST PERFECT.... and when i put Jerri thru the same test
SHE FAILS ... of corse i took camera angle into consideration
this is 3D software it puts the photos over digital wire
frames(thats why it wont let me put these picture so you can see them)Liz matches BETTER THAN JERRI.... and it dosent make since to me either .... you can disagree all you want Im just as dumbfounded.... you all make valid points for JERRI.... and i totally agreed ...... until now i will continue trying to post the wire fram pics on here if you know how to please tell me
... it dosent work like a regular PIC
thanx
hope this helps
wild camper

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-13-01, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Pictures"
wc, what kind of format are the pictures in? Can you save the files in JPEG?

03-13-01, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Pictures"
they are bitmap images and i cannot save as jpeg or gif

dbjennings 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbjennings Click to send private message to dbjennings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
CJ,
I appreciate your in-depth analysis and all of the work that you put into your theory. I don't have anything to add to the multitude of posts regarding the photos, but I do have one observation:
While Okagor will definately dominate the rest of the contest, it isn't a guarantee that the final 5 will be Ogakor. The last remaining Kucha member could win immunity when it is his/her turn to go. Remember last season; Coleen (the last Pagong member) almost outlasted Kelly for immunity by standing on the log when there were only five contestants left. In order to change the dynamics of the game, the last Kucha would probably have to win three ICs in a row. Highly doubtful, but remember Kelly's run of immunity at the end of season one.
Barring immunity wins by the last remaining Kucha member, I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. Even if the Ogakors don't like each other, they have already shown that they are not stupid.

03-13-01, 09:00 PM (EST)
36. "AMAZING DISCOVERY"
WHOA thats NOT KEITH
the exact photo is in a promo for the ORIGINAL Survivor!!!
thats Rich Hatch ..... the PROOF DOSENT LIE
i was gonna give up on it all when all of a sudden i had noticed that i had see that photo before and its true.... remeber the MUD
Challenge ?!? Well the photo was in the promo for that video!!!
AND the "JERRI AND AMBER PHOTOS" are the same photo!!!
only cropped and enlarged(with fire emposed on the bottom).... i just checked it out... and i dont think it is Jerri... i think its amber in both photos... because of the eye color!!! and the up-close facial features Im as suprised as everyone else!!!!
but i still cannot determine the other "COLBY" photo .... is the next 2 last ANY ANSWERS OR ANY QUESTIONS.... i think that amber
is next to RICH cause she wins but there is no way to say for sure what do you guys think????
imput???

wild camper

missalex 35 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: AMAZING DISCOVERY"
I don't have much to say other than...wildcamper, you are doing a wonderful job figuring out stuff. Quite the discovery.

I know this has been brought up before, but does everyone agree that the second picture ("Amber") is a close-up of the first photo, and the 3rd ("Keith") is a close-up of the fourth? I definitely think so.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Sorry CJ...this theory is completely shot"
Good job Wildcamper, but its funny b/c after reading your post I went back and looked at the photo and it is abundantly clear to the naked eye that we are only looking at 2 different photos. The warpaint is completely the same, the eyes, everything.

I have no idea who those photos are and I'm not ready to buy into the second half of your theory (Amber/Rich Hatch) but I think we can put CJ's "final 4" theory to rest.

Not to say that these 2 photos don't have spoiler value, the first question is who exactly is in the photos and then from there, what does it all mean??

Possible final two???

sthrnbelle 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sthrnbelle Click to send private message to sthrnbelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Jeff"
I agree on pics 2 and 3, definitely Amber and Keith. But the supposed Jerri pic seems to be a conglomeration of people. The last pic looks to me like Jeff Varner, especially in the eyes. If this is the case, this is a red herring. I in no way think Liz would give her headdress to any of these people. I mean, would you give your headdress to that loveless bunch of...Do you think MB would place clues in the same place as last season? Seems to me he knows how thorough you sleuths are and is trying to shift suspicion.

03-14-01, 11:56 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Sorry CJ...this theory is completely shot"
Shakesy,
You're killing me here. I figured that the only pics I had to prove were the "Jerri" and the "Colby" pics. Now you are forcing me to prove the Kieth pic too. Now i'm not saying that Rich Hatch is not in the opening sequence somewhere, he may even be in a combined pic with the final winner but the pic of Kieth is a pic of Kieth. Here is the proof...

What I did was take a few pics of Kieth and after finding the most suitable I had to enlarge it and also flip it horizontally to match it up as best as possible. You can see that the eyebrows and nose ARE Kieth's.

I will relent one thing. It may be very possible that the pic of "Colby" is a combination of Rich Hatch and Colby (Rich was last season's winner) and the pic of "Jerri" is a combination of Jerri and Kelly (Kelly was last season's runner up). If this is true, and yes I have already started looking at last season's pics of both Rich and Kelly, then I would surmise that Comby wins and Jerri takes second. If I am wrong and it is not Colby and Jerri but instead Kieth and Amber, then the same holds true. In other words IF the two shots are combinations of Rich Hatch and someone from this season then that person is our winner and if the other shot is a combination of Kelly and someone from this season then that person is our runner up.

Conspiracy Jim

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sorry CJ...this theory is completely shot"
>Shakesy,
> You're
>killing me here. I
>figured that the only pics
>I had to prove were
>the "Jerri" and the "Colby"
>pics. Now you are
>forcing me to prove the
>Kieth pic too

CJ, I never doubted that one of the pics is of Keith...my only comment was that I think it is OBVIOUS that the first two pics are the same person and the last two pics are the same person...instead of having pics of 4 different people, it is obvious that we have 4 pics of 2 different people.

I'm not doubting that the male pic is Keith, it could very well be...it definitely looks like him....but, I don't know about the female pic??? I personally don't see Amber in the pic.

I'm not buying into the composite pic, and I don't have any opinion on the theory of Rich/Kelly being superimposed on the pics either.

My only remark was that I think we can put to rest your final 4 theory b/c it is CLEAR that we are looking at the exact same pic from two different angles or close-ups...

We might very well have instead, the final two, but we definitely don't have a final four here.

Sorry for the confusion in my earlier post.

03-14-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
41. "PIC 1 - Kelly/Amber, PIC 2 - Rich/Keith"
The more I look at these pics, the more I see composites from S1 and S2.

Does anyone else see Kelly in the first pic? That long narrow face seems a dead ringer.

Yes, Pic 2 is Rich from mud episode. But those eyes are not Rich's, they are undoubtedly Keith's.

Could this be a spoiler that the final 2 are Keith and Amber?

Episode 13: "Three gals and a houseboy," starring Jerri, Amber, Liz and Nick

03-14-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
44. "RE: PIC 1 - Kelly/Amber, PIC 2 - Rich/Keith"
I agree with the kelly/amber and rich/keith
idea but im a little apprehensive i looked at some
pics on the original survivor site it look ALOT like kelly
x-ept for the eyes .... theyre the wrong color
they are the EXACT color of ambers eyes

03-14-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "I'm convinced"
I've been thinking that the alliance broke because someone double-crossed it. I've been thinking that Maralyn was trying to give us the finalists in her list of friends. And I've been sure that MB was throwing some clue out there right in front of us that we were missing. Well, thanks to CJ and wildcamper, I am now ready to renounce two of those beliefs and sign on to a third.

My problem is that I never believed that the last four could be Jerri, Amber, Keith and Colby. I could buy many other combinations, but not this one. Also, I never thought the first picture looked like Jerri (nice boobs or not) or the last picture looked like Colby. Keith and Amber I could see.

wildcamper's theory -- that the first picture is a composite of Kelly and Amber, and the last is a composite of Keith and Rich -- is JUST PERFECT! That is exactly what these pictures look like to me (even though I needed someone else to point it out first). AND I believe that Amber, Keith and Colby could be the final three, with Tina fourth because Amber was immune (yes, I can see Amber winning a contest among those four about the people previously voted off, especially if Jerri left the episode before Liz).

You know, Keith and Amber have even behaved like Rich and Kelly since leaving the show. Keith has been the most visible survivor, with his cookbook and book-promotion tour. Amber has been the least-visible survivor. I wonder what happens to each of them in the voting in E13?

Anyway, I completely believe that this is the "opening credits" spoiler MB hid out there to mock us. So, in the spirit of some of the other posters, here's my final breakdown:

Final Four: Kan't-Kook-Keith, Ambore ("Buy-a-vowel Brkich"), the Colbster, Benedict Tina the Tennessee Hick.
Final Three: Kan't-Kook-Keith, Ambore, the Colbster.
Final Two: Kan't-Kook-Keith, Ambore.
Winner: TOO SOON TO TELL, but Kan't-Kook-Keith has to be the favorite right now.

Your brain is not the boss!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Fuel for the Fire..."
Check this out...

The only way Amber makes it to the final two is if she does 'a Kelly' and locks the immunity for three straight...

TC9 Nick gone (no friends on Oka)
TC10 Rodger gone (Liz has better Oka connections)
TC11 Jerri gone (Colby/Keith/Tina have majority to allow this)
TC12 Liz gone (BECAUSE AMBER WINS IMMUNITY)
TC13 Tina gone (BECAUSE AMBER WINS IMMUNITY)
TC14 Colby gone (BECAUSE AMBER WINS IMMUNITY)

Final Vote... Keith wins cuz he doesn't smell like Jerri

So a Amber/Kelly composite photo seems very logical...
1) both take 2nd place
2) both make it to final 2 on immunity streak

Placing Liz's immunity headdress on the photo is logical...
1) Amber makes it to final 2 on immunity streak
2) Amber's first immunity causes Liz's boot...
(the composite image 'says' my immunity was at Liz's cost)

Could you imagine if this turns out to be THE hint that MB thought no one would get...

I have a dream...

03-15-01, 00:04 AM (EST)
47. "Slight disagreements about immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

I'm not so sure that Colby would rather boot Amber over Liz in E12, so she may not need to be immune there (but you may be right). Also, let's say Keith wins immunity in E14. WHO is he going to take with him to the final: Colby or Amber? Colby would certainly get the votes of Jerri and Amber, and might also get Alicia and Nick, leaving Keith as a loser with just Rodger, Tina and Liz. Amber's only sure vote is Jerri.

Edited to correct the episode number of the last episode (E14).

03-15-01, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "I Agree... Can't Underestimate Jerri-Stench Value"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

Definitely see your point with TC14

Amber / Jerri...
Same person when it comes to the final two... excellent opposition going into the vote...

I've got a hunch that Keith/Colby/Tina would take Liz over Amber/Jerri... Even just to rub their faces in it by keeping them out of the final four... Some serious bad blood there... Amber would have to win immunity to outlive Liz in TC12.

But three people have to agree... they'll each have their own opinion

03-15-01, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Slight disagreements about immunity"
My feeling is that Amber hasn't shown enough to be able to consistently beat out BOTH Colby and Keith in the immunity challenges so I can't buy into the idea that Amber can win 2 or 3 challenges to get to the final two. If Amber is going to get there, she's going to have to do it mostly on her charm and proving to the others that once Jerri's gone, she's not such a lapdog.

Who knows... maybe this has been Amber's strategy all along, to appear like a brainless lapdog until she is faced with a threat to be booted out then come alive, a la Elisabeth tonight.

I'm not holding out much hope of that happening though, especially since she seemed so shocked to be picked by Jerri to peel grapes for her at the reward dinner. My thinking is that they'll dump Amber the week after dumping Jerri, whenever that may be (my early bet is that Nick will go in Ep9, then the Ogies will turn on Jerri and Amber in Ep10 and Ep11, then Rodger in Ep12 leaving a final four of Colby, Keith, Tina and Liz).

03-15-01, 01:01 AM (EST)
50. "Sorry LizLiz fans...."
<<final four of Colby, Keith, Tina and Liz>>

But ~if~ another Kucha goes she's next in line....she has the most face time, a lot of videos and a lot of photos. I also feel this episode has set her up for a boot.

Kimmi! Get back here!

03-15-01, 04:00 AM (EST)
51. "Tina 3rd"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 04:04 AM (EST)

shakes, your US Magazine article woke me up out of a sound sleep to post this. It happens that I agree with your take on Tina's behavior -- it indicates that she didn't have any chance to relax at the ranch.

Well, how about this sequence of events,

E9: Goodbye to Nick, who seems to have caught a parasite from the contaminated river water. Close enough to food poisoning for a usenet spoiler posting the next day.

E10: Colby enforces tribal discipline and it's goodbye to Rodger. Colby doesn't want to be the odd man out in a new alliance. Benedict Tina and Keith want to make the final three. I had previously predicted that Rodger goes in E10 because of his comment to his daughters that all it did in the outback is rain: at the end of E10, they'll have had five rainy days out of the last seven.

E11: Goodbye to Lizliz. Sorry, all you Liz fans, but she's not making it past here. For all of Jerri's whining, Colby remains true to the plan, as do Benedict Tina and Keith. Kucha finishes off the Pagong mistake of trying to link up with the strongest people in the tribe instead of the weakest and is eliminated sequentially as a result. Liz survives past this episode only if she wins immunity here. America hisses. The Boston Herald "final four" spoiler is wrong, but at least she's the last Kucha.

E12: The cheers are deafening and can be heard into outer space when Jerri is voted out of the tribe. But there is a key question here -- who do Jerri and Amber vote for? Keith? Tina? Colby? Probably Colby for betraying them. THIS MATTERS, because we next come to ...

E13: Time for Amber to go. BUT SHE WINS IMMUNITY. Who knew that she knew so much about the fallen survivors (presuming the same IC here as in S1)? Now who gets voted off? I glibly assumed earlier that it would be Tina. But why? She and Keith are just like brother and sister, in his words. If she and Keith NOW decide to vote for Colby, AND Colby has more total votes than Keith (he does right now, 5 to 3) -- Colby's gone, no matter what. Goodbye Colbster.

E14: OK, so we start the last episode with three Ogakor still in camp: Tina, Amber, Keith. Last IC is on day 2. In this threesome, Amber would have to win immunity to survive. Somehow she does (Keith may drop out intentionally a la Dicque). Amber votes off Tina.

So Tina leaves camp at the end of the second day of E14. It's very late due to an endurance challenge. The next day is the last day, with the last TC in the evening. Tina doesn't get much chance to do anything except sleep. She goes to TC and votes. Then the whole tribe leaves together late at night to go back to the ranch and chat. The next day is the party. The next day they leave in the morning to fly back (except Jerri and Amber go shopping, since Amber never had a chance to leave the camp). Tina never gets a chance to relax until she gets back to the states.

shakes, I think this satisfies the US Magazine spoiler, even though Tina only finishes third.

***Final two: Mbr, KKK. BT is third. Colbster fourth.

Edited for spelling, like usual

03-15-01, 04:24 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Tina 3rd"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 04:41 AM (EST)

whoa... my hat's off to you AyaK. I still strongly believe that the Ogies will break in probably Ep10 because there's too much "hate" going on, but you've made a very convincing argument for how an all-Ogie final four will go. *IF* it does happen to be a Ogie sweep, then I'd have to support your view.

Keith's too stubborn to quit any physical challenges when it comes to battling with the Kuchas or after Colby is out, plus (thanks for reminding me of it from S1) assuming there's some sort of memory contest of fallen Survivors -- Amber could very well be the "best" of the remaining Barracudas at this type of immunity contest.

I definitely see Keith as one of the final two, but I'm still undecided between Amber and Tina in your scenario, so why not... Tina out in 3rd place and Amber in 2nd.

Edit: If the final IC is anything like last year's (endurance competition holding onto a pole), Tina will likely blow Amber right out of the water to take her chances with a final two showdown with Keith. She might have a better shot at the $1 mil against Keith's abrasive personality than against Lamber's sad doggy eyes.

03-15-01, 04:32 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Tina 3rd"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 04:37 AM (EST)

This is really good but just a small thing....Nick ~will not~ go before Liz. If I recall correctly last year everyone was set up for at least an episode before they were booted(and I feel that Liz is now set for her boot). Nick has had hardly any screen time (infact Liz has probably had more screen time then a few people put together) Nick has one photo on the CBS site(from ep7) and Liz has 5. Liz also has wayyyy more videos (and personal videos, at that) Even if he did get kicked from a parasite (which doesn't really come from a reliable source in itself IMHO), they would at least have pushed his character up in that last ep. Now maybe I'm wrong, maybe the next episode will be devoted to him and his illness but I really don't think so. The only thing is....he's the strongest member left; That's why I predict him to win the IC.(a little early but it seems most reasonable to me)

The rest of the list is perfect; not that I find it appealing but there's really no need for Ogakor to ever break and now we know that Jerri is very loyal to her alliances and would be the last one to leave her group.(or the first, as you've shown ;)

MB may want to change his format for S3 or every year will end up exactly like S1.

EDIT: Nick now has 2(4) pics, Liz now has 6(8)
() indicate studio pics

Kimmi! Get back here!

03-15-01, 04:48 AM (EST)
54. "Web pictures"
Kokoro, I've been paying attention to the Website pictures too, especially the high number of pictures that Liz has compared to Nick and especially to Amber. I don't have an explanation for it. Yours is logical, and I have no reason to argue with it.

The fact is that MB has deliberately NOT told us what kind of sickness Nick has, even though we know he was sick in E7 and E8. It clearly isn't food poisoning.

I'm interested in the preview clues (slim though they are) from E9 before trying to focus for certain on the bootee. But I will ask this -- if Liz is booted now, why doesn't she keep in contact with Maralyn? On the other hand, if she is booted after Rodger, she might just talk to him and her other Kucha friends and never have anything to do with the hated Ogakor.

(PS: I'm going back to bed.)

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Tina 3rd"
Kokoro,
I agree I think Liz is next. She got a lot of face time and Nick was nowhere to be found.

03-15-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Tina 3rd"
I found myself watching lastnight to see if Nick was even still there. He was invisible. We never even saw him talking about voting for Jerri. But obviously he did. He is so far under the radar that there is no way I believe he is booted next. They have to remind us he is there before they boot him out. At this point we would be going "Who is Nick?" when his name showed up on the votes.

03-15-01, 07:35 AM (EST)
55. "Almost agreed - but Jerri goes in EP11"
E9 Agreed... Nick's Next!

E10 Agreed... Roger gets Rogered!

E11 I respectfully disagree about Liz... Jerri Junked!
Based upon Colby's remarks to the camera in EP8 regarding his alliance with Keith and Tina and also Tina's remarks about wanting to spend the last days in the outback with people that you like... E11 is the first episode when the Keith/Colby/Tina alliance have the mathematical advantage to allow them to vote Jerri/Amber off without fear of a counter-alliance... the temptation to send the 'bartender actress-wannabe' packing will prove to be too powerful.

E12 This is where Amber wins the crucial immunity and the Keith/Colby/Tina alliance pick the only other name on the list - Liz. This is why a hybridized Amber/Kelly morphed photo wearing Liz's headress would make sense... Amber's immunity results in Liz's demise... almost as though Amber had usurped the 'power' of the immunity headress - in a visual metaphor kinda way.

E13 Agreed... Colbster Canned!
Amber must win immunity in the this episode for the Keith/Tina 'family' to vote against former alliance member, Colby.

E14 Agreed... Tina Toasted!
Two scenarios... Amber wins immunity and votes off Tina or Keith wins immunity and votes off Tina. Tina has forged too many cross tribe alliances and would gain more votes in the 'lock box'. If Keith wins immunity, he will realize this and begging 'his sister's' forgiveness choose to go up against Amber in the final.

Final Vote... No hanging chads, No Contest... Keith Kills!
The only vote in the lock box for Amber will be Jerri's... and we all shall weep for poor, poor Amber The vote result will be the final retribution for Jerri/Amber and will provide the closure for the narrative that MB has been constructing... the snooty cheerleader babes end up losing the election for prom queen and we roll final credits...

Hey is an idea for the big finale... Mike drops a bucket of pig's blood on Jerri ala 'Carrie'... the camera zooms in for a tight shot of Jerri's psychotic visage as she summons her telekinetic powers to exact revenge on her tormentors... of course she has no such powers and everyone busts up laughing as she continues to contort her face...

...now roll the final credits

voncyanide 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail voncyanide Click to send private message to voncyanide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Hello all. Although I think that those of you that predict the consecutive demise of the Kuchas have valid arguments, I will go on record completely disagreeing with your conclusions.

E-9 - unless Nick can win the IC, he's gone... he hasn't shown any ability to win anything... he's gone

E-10 - this is where it gets really interestng. Most of you think that the Ogakor's will vote together despite the crack in their alliance. I disagree, and here is why.

The mini-alliances are: T/K, J/A, E/R and C.
At this point we have to assume that logic will prevail. Although both of the Ogakor mini-alliances will have guarantees from C that he'll vote with them, they would have to be stupid not to consider the alternatives. If they do, they will know that they are potentially in danger. I also don't believe that Colby is good enough to have both of those mini-alliances fully trusting him. As such, T/K and J/A will look for alternatives to them allying with C. The best alternative for both is to ally with E/R:
a) It gives them a total of 4 votes and hence guarantees them the final four.
b) It allows them to go into the final 4 in a 2-2 situation which means that ICs will decide the winner.

E/R are obviously going to jump on any opportunity that will allow them not to share the faith of their fellow Kuchas. The only question that remains is which Ogakor mini-alliance will they choose. Based on everyone's hatred of Jerri, it seems logical that they will go with T/K. (I think that there is a possibility that T/K won't consider this as they may trust C more than J/A do. J knows she might be the first one voted off the final five (if all are Os) and she will definitely consider this strategy. So if J/A do, and T/K don't, E/R might have to go in with J/A.)

I don't think C is smart enough to figure out this play in time and won't be able to prevent the inevitable.

So in E-10: Jerri is voted out

E-11 - Amber is gone
E-12 - Colby is gone

Now it all depends on ICs. But we can give this a shot as well (although this will mostly be speculation).
Liz will have 6 total votes against (J/A/C in E-10 + J/C in E-11 + C in E-12)
Rodger will have 0 total votes against
Keith will have 2 total votes against
Tina will have 0 total votes against

Everyone will know that Liz has votes against her and only Tina will know Keith has votes against him. Unless she can win IC, Liz is gone. This leaves T/K/R. R is gone unless he wins IC. T/K are left. T probably wins (in this scenario).

To recap: Nick-Jerri-Amber-Colby, final 4 - Liz, Rodger, Tina,Keith

voncyanide 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail voncyanide Click to send private message to voncyanide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Just to add to the above.

If you're T/K (and especially K) in E-10 what future would you rather have:

a. Ogakor final five where:
i. despite all the assurances, you can't be guaranteed a spot in the final four (after all you know that C voted with J/A before and that he is a loose cannon),
ii. people know you have votes against
iii. people are likely to be tough in the ICs (since none of the strong ones have been voted off)

OR

b. K/T/E/R final four, where:
i. you are guaranteed to be in the final four,
ii. only Tina knows for sure of votes against you,
iii. Liz and Rodger are presumably weaker in the ICs (since all the strong Kuchas have been voted off), and
iv. you know either Liz or Rodger will have a bunch of votes against them

I think logic prevails, T/K choose option b and we go through the above described scenario.

03-15-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
60. "I agree on E10, but that's it"
voncyanide, nice to have you with us. You raise some interesting points. Please see my post on shakes's thread about Alicia on "ET" for my revised view of the world as of now.

With regard to K/T, though, think about this --

would you rather be in the final three or the final four?

If K/T side with Colby, they make the final three. If they side with Rodger and Liz, they only make the final four. Liz won't vote of Rodger, and Rodger won't vote off Liz, so guess who gets booted next? The only person with votes against him -- Keith. Then Tina, and Liz and Rodger would win.

This does NOT appeal to K/T for obvious reasons. I think they'll settle for getting rid of Jerri in E10. But I think before Colby lets them do that, he requires them to vote off Rodger in E9.

babydoll 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll Click to send private message to babydoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Don't you think that the Keith picture really looks like Rich from Survivor 1. Just a thought. I think it's a bit of both.

03-16-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
62. "Yep, that's the theory"
Hi, babydoll, nice to have you with us. That is wildcamper's theory, which I agree with: the last picture is a morph of Keith into Richard; the first picture is a morph of Amber into Kelly. Meaning: Amber and Keith are the final two. Amber is wearing the immunity headdress because she reached the finals by winning immunity twice in a row.

keith_will_win 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-01, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keith_will_win Click to send private message to keith_will_win Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
what i believe happens is that since alicia is gone, when liz is voted off, she gives the headdress to amber, then, amber is voted off and gives it 2 jerri, that is how jerri gets the headdress, but in that picture i do not believe that is jerri, to me it looks like a morph between jerri and susan from last year, in this case, that means that jerri will finish 4th,

or is it just me??

Meta 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meta Click to send private message to Meta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!"
okay i have figured it out
the last 6 people will be tin jerri colbi keith amber and liz!
liz will form aliances with keith colby and tina to vote of jerri
the same alliance will then vote off amber
liz keith and tina will vote off colby
liz and tina will vote off keith
tina will win!!
that what i recon!

Gecko74 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gecko74 Click to send private message to Gecko74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!"
Ok, and your reasoning behind this is..........? Without anything to back this up, this is nothing more than a non-educated guess at best!

03-23-01, 01:12 AM (EST)
66. "Guesses versus "picture proof""
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-01 AT 01:13 AM (EST)

Meta, thank you for making your first post on someone else's thread, and for bringing back to the top a very significant discussion. Welcome to the board.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Gecko74. You may have the answer, but right now all you have is unsupported speculation.

1. Why are Rodger and Nick the next two to go? How does that fit with the "difficult decision" alluded to in the episode summary for E10?

2. Why would C/T/K need to make an alliance with Elisabeth to vote off Jerri? Wouldn't Jerri be gone on the tiebreak, even if Liz voted along with Jerri and Amber?

3. Why would Ogakor vote off Amber before Elisabeth? If Keith and Tina were keeping her around to set up the possibility of double-crossing Colby, why would Colby go along with it?

4. Why would Tina want to take Liz into the finals with her? We KNOW how tight Kucha was. If Liz goes into the finals, she is guaranteed all the Kucha votes, and she might get Colby's vote (since Tina double-crossed him) and Jerri's vote (since Jerri doesn't seem to like Tina much) -- meaning Liz would win. BUT, if Tina took Keith into the final with her (in your scenario), TINA would probably get all the Kucha votes AND Jerri's vote, and probably Amber's vote too. The only vote that Keith would be more likely to get in that situation is Colby's.

I await your responses. Thanks for joining us.

Final four: 1st Keith, 2nd Amber, 3rd Tina, 4th Colby

03-23-01, 12:32 PM (EST)
67. "RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!"
I'm with Aya. I don't see how Tina would win over Liz. I don't think anyone wants to be in the final with sweet and likeable Liz. Jeff and Alicia figured that out early on. That would be like going up against Colleen in S1.

Meta 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-01, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meta Click to send private message to Meta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!"
Okay!

i take the tina winning thing back
all i know is that tina will bein the final 2
roger and nick will be the next to be voted off
because they were in kucha

meta

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-01, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
there is a brief shot before the keith shot (diff makeup, darker skin, diff nose, black facial hair: eyes repeat after female shot) that suggest nick.

03-24-01, 02:15 AM (EST)
69. "Vidclip?"
dabo, do you have a vidclip of this shot?

03-26-01, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Vidclip?"
see response to icecat following

03-24-01, 02:24 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Dabo,

I think you might be referring to the shot that has been called 'the aboriginal man' shot.

Widely thought to be an aboriginal actor.

IceCat

03-26-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
75. "revisit aboriginal man"
thank you, ice, i'm pretty new to these forums.
I can't supply a vidshot of "aboriginal man", my tech is limited to viewing the video stopframe by stopframe. However, taking into account minor differences from one frame to the next can reveal a few things. For example, the brow ridge features and nose ridge features on "aboriginal man" do not move with the face, in fact those features remain fixed in place while the face moves. Also, about 55 frames after "aboriginal man" gives way to the merge to Keith, the eyes of "aboriginal man" appear again, but no brow furrows or nose ridges are evident there.

In short, I think the people with the technology to do it should reopen examination of "aboriginal man." I think this is either Nick or Colby, if Colby the image has manipulated possibly to appear more darkskinned, etc. Note, the longer Nick remains in the Outback, the more his facial hair comes in, and with the rigors of the difficult conditions the more he could come to resembling "aboriginal man."

This is not to say I discount at all the prospect of an actor (or more than one) having been hired to augment the opening sequences, that is entirely possible, but I am more inclined to think the only noncontestant likely to appear would be Probst.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
CJ - Thanks for the caps and the analysis.

Everything else has been covered already, but I am interested in the first cap you have on your post, of a distorted logo. IS that actually taken from the opening sequence? I can't seem to get it to show on my remaining tapes (I lost everything pre-Jeff's booting episode).

That logo interests me because of the free form artwork on it. I saw two different possibilities:

1) this is the silhouette of a woman flanked by the symbols of acting: the masks of drama and comedy.

2) this is the silhouette of a woman and the lines across represent poles (reminiscent of the Water Torture Challenge)

Not clear that it means anything at all, but I thought I should throw it out there for others to debunk.

03-24-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
Sorry 'Obsidian',

I too thought that the horizontal lines across the shoulders of the central figure were reminiscent of the poles in the water challenge.

Unfortunately, if you watch the logo sequence on video, you will see that the horizontal lines and the 'masks' on either side of the figure are simply the letters spelling 'S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R' enlarged in the foreground and in the process of zooming into the background.

Keep looking, tho

IceCat

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-01, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "for help with jpegs"
wildcamper or others if you have bitmap photos you want to make into jpegs if you go to www.snagit.com (or www.techsmith.com same company) you can quickly download snagit - a free program that lets you take stills or video captures of anything on your screen. all you do is hit like control p and draw a box around the area with yuour cursor and save as a jpeg. its a easy way to transfer. i'd be interested in seeing some of your pics wild - u have some good theories.
wolf

Jeremy21 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-01, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeremy21 Click to send private message to Jeremy21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Final 4 - PICTURE PROOF"
So are you saying that MB is not capable of having some other person dressed up in war paint to be in those pictures you posted? I do not think that he would be stupid enough to put the winners picture on there for someone to figure out who the final four people are. He could of very well used models for these shots. Yes I can see the proof in the pictures of Amber and Keith but that first picture is definitely not Jerri. If you look, the eyes are too close together to be Jerri's. You might want to analyze this a little further. Hey, good theory though. You put alot into it. I am not saying you are wrong, I just have a different opinion. Very smart guy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •