The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
Estee- where are you?

What a boring final! Everyone was soooo serious. The only funny part was when Michael brought out his jug of chocolate milk and when Nicole Sullivan came out and told them they weren't being funny enough!

At least a new tournament starts next week!
http://www.bravotv.com/Celebrity_Poker_Showdown/

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... StarryLuna 07-02-04 1
   RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... ginger 07-02-04 2
       RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... I_AM_HE 07-02-04 3
       RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... blacknwhitedog 07-02-04 4
 RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... Estee 07-02-04 5
   RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Ti... Fishercat 07-03-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-02-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
Yeah, I knew the game was going to go down the tubes once Michael was out. And then they didn't even show him saying anything in the Loser's Lounge. Lauren Graham made some really stupid plays last night once it was head to head between her and Maura.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
On the other hand, let's have a Helen Reddy Hear Me Roar Woo Hoo for dames playing poker. Two winners in a row, plus Lauren was Phil's favorite.

And hasn't Phil (that is the expert guy's name, right?) unbent and become kind of fun over the two season?

I was just glad Dule went out pretty quick so I didn't have to hear everyone say his name over and over.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
agree, ginger. i think Lauren and Maura were the two best players, so I'm glad they were the final 2.
Lauren made the one big blunder that made her go from 2-1 to 1-2 in chips, but otherwise I thought they both played very well

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
Oh yeah- Phil Gordon has gotten so loose and funny this year- he makes some really unexpectedly flirty comments sometimes.

As much as I otherwise like Dave Foley, I think I liked Kevin Pollak better as a host for poker- he was more snarky.

I was rooting for Maura but Nicole is my favorite champion!

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

Du-LAY? DU-lay? yeah it got old

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
Estee- where are you?

...in front of the computer?

Where I was during the finale was initially working very late, and then going out to see Spider-Man 2 even later. I missed both airings. It sounds like I should be thankful.

A new tournament already? Wow. Did they get anyone who can keep us awake?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-03-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Poker Champ- Maura Tierney"
There are some notable names, but all I remember is Willie Garson (Season 1 finalist IIRC) and Dave Navarro.

One more tournament that is listed. I can't wait for Week 5, with almost hometown boy Seth Meyers (one city over, went to a HS in my city), along with SNL co-star Amy Poehler.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •