The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"One for the ladies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"One for the ladies"
Not a spoiler, but is there something not appropriate for tv in this pic?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: One for the ladies wolf1bh 03-11-01 1
   RE: One for the ladies Kokoro 03-12-01 2
       RE: One for the ladies cowboyroo 03-12-01 3
   RE: One for the ladies Bruddah Max 03-12-01 4
       RE: One for the ladies heresy 03-13-01 5
           RE: One for the ladies Ptaz 03-13-01 6
           RE: One for the ladies ItzLisa 03-14-01 12
 RE: One for the ladies Play2Survive 03-13-01 7
   RE: One for the ladies Lisapooh 03-13-01 8
 RE: One for the ladies ashcheeks 03-13-01 9
   RE: One for the ladies Cherberrie 03-13-01 10
       RE: One for the ladies Colbycheesehead 03-14-01 11
 RE: One for the ladies Minstrel 03-14-01 13
   RE: One for the ladies VampKira 03-14-01 14
       Sorry to be a party pooper. . . George Tirebiter 03-14-01 15
           RE: Sorry to be a party pooper. . . Drive My Car 03-14-01 16
           RE: Sorry to be a party pooper. . . Kokoro 03-14-01 17
               Not Kimmi AyatollahKhomeini 03-14-01 18
                   RE: Not Kimmi Kokoro 03-14-01 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-01, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: One for the ladies"
lol i copied and made brighter but still can't see? i assume colby's got some family jewelry on display or somehing?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: One for the ladies"
LoL it's plain as day! Just look down where his right hand is....it's doctored though....it's from the Canadian preview(where he's actually holding a slip of paper or something ;)

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-01, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One for the ladies"
The way he is looking down...it's like OH #####..how do I get it back in without any one noticing...

It's not doctored. I took it right off the webpage of the clips...unless it was pre-doctored that is. I thought it was his thumb...had to be filled in LOL

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One for the ladies"
ok i think that's probably an optical illusion or something - his skivvies are showin' up his right shorts leg and it's clear that his package is shifted over on that side. not that i'm an expert in that or nuthin'. anyhoo, unless the man has something to brag about, it's a little far to have the package shifted to the right but the contents of the package emerging from the left.

and colby always has that look on his face, doesn't he?

Bruddah

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-01, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: One for the ladies"
It's definitely an optical illusion -- the outline of the object in question can be seen over his shorts. If it were sticking out through the side of his shorts, you wouldn't see that outline. If it were coming out the fly, it wouldn't be at that angle.

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-01, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: One for the ladies"
Could this just be one of MBs "doctored images"?

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-01, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: One for the ladies"
>the outline of the object in question can be seen
>over his shorts.

***Yup, I noticed that too - the "top end" of it that would be attached to his body is over the hem of the pants. It's dicktored, uhhh, I mean, doctored! ;)

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: One for the ladies"
Object in quesion: I happened to have one of those, which is attached in relatively the same place as presumed same object on Colby. My sensory experience of said object suggests to me that the angle and size of object would prove too painful to remain in ape like position without jumping up and ripping off shorts.

Episode 13: "Final Four: Three Gals and a Houseboy" starring Jerri, Amber, Liz and Nick.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One for the ladies"

He's got a green mug in his hand.

ashcheeks 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashcheeks Click to send private message to ashcheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: One for the ladies"
That would be the wierdest one I've ever seen, not that I've seen many but as far as I know he has to be excited to be in that position and um....liz is shivering i'm thinking 'shrinkage'

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: One for the ladies"
>liz is shivering...

She's always shivering. Maybe she should try putting some clothes on. Duh!

Colbycheesehead 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-01, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbycheesehead Click to send private message to Colbycheesehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: One for the ladies"
I know Colbys hot and everything but i really dont think "ITS" that long hes probably holding a piece of paper of something stupid like a frisbee or something. The picture is to dark to tell but i doubt hed be sitting there so casualy holding his doddle.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-01, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: One for the ladies"
Well, Colby did have balls to take the hit for the tribe last week. This just proves more so, what a man he is!

Elisabeth looks cold, but how can that be with the heat that's been going on?

BTW, shivering is the body's way of generating heat. Maybe Elisabeth should take more off to get "warmer!" I know I would! LOL!!!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-01, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: One for the ladies"
No matter WHAT it is..it's a RIOT! LOL

**GO NICK**

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Sorry to be a party pooper. . ."
. . . as I did get a huge kick out of this. . . but I ran it through a few Photoshop filters, and I think it's pretty obviously pasted in (whoever said it was a cup--it DOES appear to have that shape on the left).

Whoever's responsible did a damned fine job, however, and took advantage of the poor resolution.

Good one!
GT

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sorry to be a party pooper. . ."
I am just so darned dissapointed.
I thought it was Colby's C*ck.
Darn.

03-14-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sorry to be a party pooper. . ."
<<look down where his right hand is....it's doctored though>>

I'd just like to take this opportunity for a big fat "I told you so!!!!" ^_~

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Not Kimmi"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-01 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

That's got to be Amber looking for a meatball sub at the bottom of your post!

And here's what would happen to any defecting Ogakor:

03-14-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Not Kimmi"
<<That's got to be Amber looking for a meatball sub at the bottom of your post>>

heh, it's kind of a private joke
Love yours, though =)

Kimmi! Get back here!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •