The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spot 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spot Click to send private message to Spot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
This is my first time on a message board, and I can't help myself but to post this: Hasn't Christina and Jill learned ANYTHING in SO House? I cannot believe how unfriendly and close minded they are being with the new arrivals. They are acting like high school cliques that refuse to befriend anyone into their little group. Christina is always very tentative and easy to irritate! The coaches have not addressed this somewhat "superior" attitude that Christina seems to exudes. Obviously this behaviour must be a defence against her own self loathing (However, I don't even know if she does feel at all bad about selling her body for money?). Christina complains about Kim talking behind her back, yet CHristina turns around and gossips about KIm during a graduation no less!!! What is wrong with this group of women? They are the hardest group of women yet. They are so judgemental. I guess that's why it is so easy for me to pass judgement on them (ie the aformentioned comments about CHristina). I think Christina has WAY more progress than even Lisa1 if she has even made any progress at all. She is soooo closed and manipulative and doesn't seem to be learning a thing. Christina is WAYYYY more savvy than she lets on and hides behind this illusion of a nieve little girl role that makes me want to puke. Does she even have girlfriends? I haven't seen any references to friends in her life. She KNOWS what she is doing. To have lived in the world of Vegas and prostituion, she is way more street savvy and smart than she leads everyone to believe and no one has called her on it. She is COMPLETELY disingenuous. I think DR. Stan might have a clue about her though. Jill, Jill, Jill...what is wrong with you? KIm is simply trying to be open and honest. She is trying desperately to connect. Christina and Jill are not allowing KIm to do that. Christina, having the stigma of being a prostitute to contend with and Jill being overweight to contend with they BOTH should know how it feels to be "left out" to be judged.....I don't get it. LIFE COACHES....where are you? Don't you see this mean streak that is poinsoning the house? Okay so here goes more of my judgements ironically: My contention is that cHristina feels threatened by Kim's looks as Kim looked very cute on the day of her arrival. In fact, that was the first thing I thought, even before seeing KIm's face, that Christina would not get along with her because Kim is thin, had a cute outfit on, and closer in age to Christina than the others. Christina doesn't like the competition so she will sabatage any of KIm's attempt to connect. Christina treats Kim like she probably treated the other prostitutes on the same beat that she was competing with for customers. Jill is threatened by Kim being so similar to TJ. She doesn't want TJ and KIm to "connect" even though she was quick to "outgrow" TJ, as Iyanla suggested not too long ago. I honestly did not see the annoyances that the others saw in TJ at the beginning, and I don't see Kim as annoying either. Anyone out there agree with me? Lisa1 may have a lot to learn and needs to grow up, but at least one knows where they stand with her. AT least she will say to your face what she's thinking...I can respect that much about Lisa1.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... SOHla 01-18-06 1
   RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... snowflake2 01-19-06 2
       RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... deededell 01-19-06 3
           RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... Sunshine_709 01-19-06 4
               RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... Kookachoo 01-19-06 5
                   RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... deededell 01-22-06 9
               RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... EnfanTerrible 01-19-06 6
                   RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... sissy 01-19-06 7
                       RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... deededell 01-20-06 8
                           RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... snowflake2 01-22-06 11
                       RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... snowflake2 01-22-06 10
                           RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and J... Lroley 01-22-06 12
                               Thanks for the link Cygnus X1 01-22-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

I used to like Jill, but not sure what i think of her behavior.

Christina has LEARNED NOTHING! She is just as manipulative and gossipy as she was in the beginning. She used to have Jessica to join in with her, now she has nobody else so she is bringing in Jill to fulfill her need to be mean and b!tchy with.

I think Jill knows she has lost Ally and is now losing TJ, and maybe she feels the need to join in so she will have a close friend in the house. Because otherwise I don't get why Jill is being like that, she was always the more mature of the women.

Christina is another one who has been reading the boards and watching herself on TV and not like what people think of her, and probably isn't getting the outside "celebrity hoopla" she thought she was going to get, and shut down her "myspace".

Christina never gets repremended for her selfish, b!tchy attitude toward others. It seems to be okay for her to be mean, gossipy toward others, but when someone else does it, they get in trouble.

IY can be soooo mean to certain HG's (TJ) but by god, we wouldn't want to hurt "sweet young little Christina's feelings" God, makes me SICK how IY feeds into her BS and holds a blind eye to what the camera shows....she is allowing and teaching Christina that it is okay to treat people like that.

SHe still acts EXACTLY the way she did her first day there.

SHE IS PROBABLY STILL STRIPPING TO THIS DAY! SHe hasn't learned anything else that can help her in the outside world.

and PS, That girl needs a good SMACK OVER THE HEAD, AND A GOOD SWIFT KICK IN THE BUTT!

Hey Christina, don't let the door hit you in the face on the way out of the SOH!

JMO

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
Great post, Spot!

I too am very irritated watching the juvenile behavior and wonder why these women are trying to make it so difficult on someone who has just entered the house.

What is particularly disgusting is how gleeful Christina gets when she thinks she is making someone feel bad. Same thing she did to TJ.

I have been a Jill supporter, but I don't like her recent behavior. Ever since the new housemates arrived, she appears to be regressing. It's like she cannot handle change. For someone who is supposedly "outgrowing" other housemates, I did not like how she was an eager audience to Lisa calling TJ a psycho, etc. Thought she didn't do "conflama" anymore?? But there she was, sitting in the middle of the gossip party with a smile on her face.

And I believe both Christina and Jill decided minute one that they didn't like Kim and were going to give her a hard time.

I think they should cut Kim a break. She acknowledges that she has issues that she hasn't even begun to work on yet. In my mind, expecting her to come into the house already perfect would be kinda like someone asking Jill, "Geez, aren't you down to 150 lbs YET???"

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-19-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"

I am really amazed by the passion that this board has this year. The mess that Iyanla and Rhonda have made in the SO house this season took away all the joy in watching SO win the Golden Globe Award this week. I must tell you that personally I think that Iyanla needs a quit, swift kick in the butt. I can almost except the bad behavior of the hgs (especially Jill and TJ since their LC's chose to pretty much ignore them this season and only do one or maybe 2 assignments) but what I think is absolutly not right is the bad behavior of the life coaches. This is how I see it. Jill Tracey has possibly a 40lb tumor in her that is lying right next to her femoral artery not to mention that when she lies down it begins to press upon her inferior vena cava valve. In case anyone is wandering those two vessels are used to carry oxygenated blood throughout the lower extremeties of the body. (please someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong) The point is this. Why is it that last season we had to go with all urgency to the doctor's to genetic testing with that hgs that was trying to overcome breast cancer, but this year they actually have a hg with a tumor and the sense of urgency is just thrown to the wind. Totally understanding the issue of money, but we all know how that could and would be taken care of. Matter of fact I think they had a hg one time that they put a website up for and people could donate money to her medical cause. Anyone else remember that? If Iyanla has such a personal tango with cancer then why was she so wrapped up in helping the former hg "live large" that she lost sight of the hg that had a large tumor that needed attention. I am saying all this to bring to this final point (sorry that I went on and on) Don't forget that Jill is sick. Jill is not getting better, Jill is getting sicker. Do I condone her behavior? no Yet, could there be a reason for it that is not within her full control? yes

Sunshine_709 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunshine_709 Click to send private message to Sunshine_709 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
I think the reason why alison got so much more medical attention then jill is getting is because it breast cancer and it relates more to the viewers out there. Remember this season is just based on ratings. So i'm guessing that since not as many people get 40 lbs. tumors as people get breast cancer its not as important.

Kookachoo 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kookachoo Click to send private message to Kookachoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
I tend to think that Jill's medical problem wasn't treated with importance because Iyanla's agenda was to use Alliscam's plight to come to grips with the death of her own daughter by cancer. Jill was treated shabbily...like she was a lazy cry-baby, making her lug that heavy baggage around up and down those stairs with a tumor affecting her blood flow and oxygen and growing bigger each day and with each added stressful put-down by Iyanla.

The LCs are burned out and uncaring this year unless it fits their special personal agenda. Their healing qualities run the gamut from blind,sickeningly sweet understanding with one hg to bullying disgust with another. Some were let slide for horrificly damaging behavior while others were humiliated and pounced upon for much less. Very sad to see this happening with this show...hope they do get sued and worse, get parodied by SNL and exposed as the farce they have become.

When they gave Jill the demeaning mannequin in her room, they should have given Christina a blow-up "John" doll to stare at every day...and should have made Lisa dress in baby clothes and diapers each and every freakin day. Bullies.

01-22-06, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"

Kookachoo,
Thank you for your post because I got a laugh from it. I loved the blow-up-doll. Plus I have been pondering how SNL would portray the SO house and I think someone should give them the idea-- it would be really funny.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
>I think the reason why alison
>got so much more medical
>attention then jill is getting
>is because it breast cancer
>and it relates more to
>the viewers out there. Remember
>this season is just based
>on ratings. So i'm guessing
>that since not as many
>people get 40 lbs. tumors
>as people get breast cancer
>its not as important.

I respectfully disagree. I think more people get fibroids, but breast cancer will kill you. If you're on public health, you're more likely to get help for a deadly disease than for one that's merely troublesome.

sissy 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sissy Click to send private message to sissy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
I think that Jill and Christina's behavior was to be expected cause they got comfy with their old group and they just have to deal with it and get used to change... From what I've been watching I think that Jill recognizes this ... she even verbalized it. I think that she is right to want to have a group meeting because I think that some of the new guest are attempting to make the house environment competitive or square off into cliques. Cant wait to watch this group meeting if it ever develops.......

01-20-06, 06:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
That's what is soooo sad. In the past season it was sad to say goodbye to one hgs because of the bond of friendship. However, when the new girl arrived it was exciting to know that the "sisterhood" would be promoted by one. This season is an absolute disaster. These ladies are only learning to catfight.

01-22-06, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
dee, I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in previous seasons, weren't the HG's given the directive, "You're getting a new housemate. So, ladies, make her feel welcome..." No such thing this season!

01-22-06, 05:02 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 05:06 AM (EST)

Yeah, now Jill is calling for a group meeting. But when TJ suggested they have one to take a vote as to how to spend the grocery $$$, it led Jill to state in confessional that she wanted to strangle TJ and "cut her out". And laugh along as Lisa called TJ a psycho?

Jill's behavior has gone seriously downhill since the original housemates started graduating.

Lroley 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lroley Click to send private message to Lroley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm Outraged by Christina and Jill!!!!!"
I agree with you ladies/guys, This is crazy crazy I hope they have some sort of meeting very soon.
I cannot believe they have allowed this to go on for so long.
Where is the accountability here?

I expected more out of Jill! But I found her web site and she does explain a little of why she got so triggered. I have faith she will get back on track.
{http://journals.aol.com/jilltracey/JillTraceytotheFullest/entries/560}
Christina I was hoping she would at least try but no, she was a bratty baby from the get go.

I wonder how she will do rasing her son? I pray she does not take her son away from her Mom, who unlike has been there for her grandson.

I can only hope and pray that we are missing the good parts of her personality?????

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks for the link"
I've added the link to Jill's journal to our SO Links and Message Board thread in this forum.

Welcome to the boards.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •