The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

Well another season is upon us, and it looks like it will be full of twists and turns. I want to give out a warm welcome to the newest members of the Bachelor Forum: KittyKisses, Lasann,
redefine_perfection 13, and Kelli Blue. I also want to thank returning players SilverStar, Greeneyes, KScott, MTW1961 and Leftpinky for making this game so much fun to host!!

I have a confession to make: I still haven't watched the entire episode of the premiere, (I've had some stomach virus thingy) but I did catch the rose ceremony and caught a few girls crying at the end...kudos to those of you who got that right on the bonus question! As I didn't catch the entire show yet, I am going to give everyone a point for Bonus Question #3: Will Chris say "stay tuned for the.most.dramatic.rose.ceremony.ever." Congratulations to Kelli Blue and Greeneyes who jump to the head of the pack with 9 amd 6 points respectively. To those with negative scores, don't worry you can rebound very quickly in this game!!

To Lasann and Leftpinky, as you made your picks after the show started on the east coast, I am going to allow your picks in the game, but not your bonus questions.

Edited to add: New players are more then welcome to join!
Please make all new entries in this thread.

Here are the scores:

Kelli Blue <9>

Greeneyes <6>

MTW1961 <2>
redefine_perfection 13 <2>

Leftpinky <1>
SilverStar <1>

KScott <-6>

Bdemoney <-7>

Corrected Scores:

KittyKisses <-2>

Lasann <-3>

SilverStar: 5

LeftPinky: -13

I am so sorry for the mistakes I made this week! I am normally much more accurate!

Now for THE RULES:

1. You can pick as many, or as few, of the Bachelorettes as you want each week (minimum of 1). How many you decide to name each week is a function of your daring and strategy. As always, please remember that you are picking the girls that will NOT be eliminated.

2. For each Bachelorette you list that does get a rose you gain a point. (which is good!)

3. For each Bachelorette you list that Does not get a rose, you lose 4 points. (which is bad!)

4. You can enter the game anytime you want up until 8:00pm EST on Wednesday night. The sooner you enter the game, the more points you can build up (the reward), but the better the chance you will make a lousy pick (the risk).

6. IF YOU DON'T MAKE A NEW WEEKLY PICK, IT WILL STAY THE SAME AS THE PRIOR WEEK.

7. Each week there will be a bonus question, where if you get it right you gain extra points.

8. Always obey the Forum guidelines!

9. If you have any questions or problems please send me an e-mail or PM.

10. This is not a discussion thresd!

Bonus: This week there are no bonus questions, but everyone will get an automatic 4 points on this coming episode for my screwups last week!

A Kyngsladye Original
The fellowship has begun...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I am off to a great start (NOT)... KScott 09-24-04 1
   YOU TRICKED ME! MTW1961 09-30-04 19
       Trust Me.... KScott 10-01-04 20
           RE: Trust Me.... MTW1961 10-01-04 21
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... Sophie 09-24-04 2
   RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... buckeyegirl 09-25-04 4
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... LeftPinky 09-25-04 3
   RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... LBIslander 09-26-04 5
       RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... bdemoney 09-26-04 6
   RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... LeftPinky 09-29-04 18
 Scores buckeyegirl 09-27-04 7
 Bonus Question Lasann 09-27-04 8
   RE: Bonus Question buckeyegirl 09-28-04 9
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... trillium 09-28-04 10
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... kelli_blue 09-29-04 11
 Remember buckeyegirl 09-29-04 12
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... annieville 09-29-04 13
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... SilverStar 09-29-04 14
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... greeneyes 09-29-04 15
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... MTW1961 09-29-04 16
 RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game ... kittykisses 09-29-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I am off to a great start (NOT)..."
Ok, I will say he is gonna keep Amanda, Andrea, Jayne and Krysta. (I am sure that these will be wrong because I suck at this game)!!!!

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "YOU TRICKED ME!"
I thought you said you sucked at this game? I didn't pick any of the four you listed and ended up picking up two losers instead. Now we know who REALLY sucks at this game!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Trust Me...."
I suck, that was just a fluke, wait, you will see....

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

10-01-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Trust Me...."
That's okay, what do I know, I can't even count. I only got one wrong, not two like I thought!

Your Halloween siggy is scaring me.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Is there any way I could start at week 2?

09-25-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
It's not too late to join at all!!

A Kyngsladye Original The fellowship has begun...

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Oops, didn't even realize that I posted late (Mountain Time here), sorry! I'll be more on the ball this week!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-26-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "

Hi all!
A fun game..I'd love to play along. Here are my picks. Charisse, Tanya, Natalie, Krysta. Kelly, and Andrea.

Krysta, Kelly and Andrea are three which I dub "Producers Choices" because I believe they reserve the right to pick a few for extra drama.

Hope it's okay to add that..I know this isn't a discussion thread. Good luck everybody!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-26-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
I say he keeps Krysta, Cherysse, Andrea, Tanya and Jayne this week.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
HOpefully it hasn't started yet this week!

Safe: Cheresse, Jayne, Andrea, Amanda, Krysta
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-27-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
7. "Scores"
Are going to be readjusted. I went by ABC's website, and I missed Andrea staying-I think they may have left her off their list, or in my sick state I probably missed it. Scores will be up tomorrow. I'm really sorry about this!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bonus Question"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Is there a bonus question? Since I didn't get credit for last weeks, i desperately need one.

Staying: Cherese, Wende, Jayne, Amanda, Susie, Andrea

edited to add:

I added my score and came up with a -3.

09-28-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bonus Question"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Lasann,
I readded your score and came up with the same score you did. There are no bonus questions, but everyone will get an automatic 4 points added to their scores instead.

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
My prediction for ladies who receive roses this week:
Jayne, Kelly, Cheresse, Wende

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
My picks: Andrea, Jayne, Natalie, Wende

09-29-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
12. "Remember"
That IF YOU DON'T MAKE A NEW WEEKLY PICK, IT WILL STAY THE SAME AS THE PRIOR WEEK.

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Hi, I'd like to join in.

My picks: Andrea, Cheresse, Cynthia, Jayne, Krysta, Tanya and Natalie.

Good luck to all!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
My picks to stay are:

Cheresse, Jayne, Andrea, Amanda, Krysta, and Cynthia.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-29-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
BEG:

Thanks for running the game again and giving us four extra points this week. (I may need them.)

I'm voting that Byron will keep:
Andrea, Cheresse, Cynthia, Jayne, Krysta, Natalie, Tanya

09-29-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Okay, here are my pics for this week:

Ashley, Cheresse, Cynthia, Kelly, Susie, Tanya

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

kittykisses 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykisses Click to send private message to kittykisses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Bachelor Anti Bootee Game Week 1 Results/Wk 2 Entries "
Since I am in the hole I definately need those four points. Thank you! >^..^<

My picks: He will keep Andrea,
Cheresse, Cynthis, Jayne, Krysta, and Natalie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •