The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kdzrgon 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzrgon Click to send private message to kdzrgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
OK, I guess I'm not very good at searching, so I'm asking for some help here:

Last week, there were several things mentioned that might suggest different Ogies gone soon:

1) Keith has written a cookbook, and he will soon be starting a promotional tour (Mar 23, I think). I read two different interpretations re: this book (a) he stays a long time, because he has many recipes named for challenges, etc, or (b) he is gone before the March tour start date, as the tour would conflict w/ bootee TV interview commitments (Early Show & Letterman)

2) Jerri is starring in some community play, Mar 23 thru April (29, I think) - same problem w/ scheduling conflicts

Although last wk these were suggested as reasons as to why these people would be gone, can we now use them as evidence they stay for at least a few more TCs, bringing them beyond their committed dates? I cannot seem to find the original threads I had read regarding these theories)

Also, there was talk of Tina's phone call home (result of a Reward Challenge?) - anyone come up with firm time/ confirmation?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are we now discarding these pri... janisella 03-11-01 1
   RE: Are we now discarding these pri... kdzrgon 03-12-01 2
       RE: Are we now discarding these pri... jtmorgan61 03-12-01 3
   RE: Are we now discarding these pri... Kokoro 03-12-01 4
 Tina's phone call AyatollahKhomeini 03-12-01 5
   RE: Tina's phone call janisella 03-12-01 6
       You're right AyatollahKhomeini 03-12-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
I thought Keith's tour started Feb. 23, which was one of the reasons he got so many votes that week.

CBS would probably give Jerri the okay to be in a play, as long as she doesn't host a question and answer about S2 afterward if her booting hasn't been shown yet (they're not going to stop her from getting a job, as long as she doesn't reveal any CBS secrets).

J.

kdzrgon 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzrgon Click to send private message to kdzrgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
OK, thanks -though I had thought Keith's tour started MARCH 23 or so. And while CBS may well allow Jerri to do the play, I was thinking more a long the lines of conflicts w/ appearances right after being booted. Seems to me that if she is doing a play for 6 wks, one might guess that she will not be in NY, doing the Early Show & Letterman.

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
She, like several other members of the play, is splitting the role with someone else. So she could easily have the other person cover for her for a weekend and skip out to NYC.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are we now discarding these prior "spoilers"?"
<<CBS would probably give Jerri the okay to be in a play, as long as she doesn't host a question and answer about S2 afterward>>

Yep, they're not even allowed to promote her on the playbill using anything refering to S2.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-01, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tina's phone call"
The rumor on Tina's phone call to her kids said that she made the call during E7 or E8 -- so it has no further spoiler value, since it's E8 and she's still on. Wonder if she wins the RC this week, since last year's E8 RC prize was a phone call home...

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-01, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tina's phone call"
If I remember correctly, In S1 E8's reward was the video from home (Greg won then got booted later). The phone call was E10 (Gervase won then got booted later). E9 was the barbecue (Colleen invited Jenna, who later got booted). E10 was the night on the yacht (Sean won, then got booted). E11 was the trip to the bar (Kelly won, then avoided getting booted by winning immunity). Have I sufficiently shown that my life is pathetic and my brain is full of useless information?

J.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-01, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "You're right"
Yep, you're right...the Ericsson(R) phone call was indeed in E10, because E8 was the episode in which we got to see Jenna cry because her children's video wasn't there ... giving Colleen a chance to win America's hearts by sharing her prize in the E9 RC with Jenna, so that Jenna could read her family's letter to her. Nice catch!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •