The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Okay, for those who think the Source Code might be a red herring, here's a juicy one for you:

I began using backwards reasoning to determine who numbers 3 through 8 would be, and immediately hit a stumbling block: If Amber and Lis are the final two, that means that when there were 3 left, either Amber or Lis won immunity and voted out Player #3. That's the way the cookie crumbles in this game.

My question is: Who would either Amber or Lis fear so much in Final Jury that she would rather face the other than #3? In other words, if Amber won immunity, who does she fear so much that she'd rather have the popular and cute Lis against her in Final Jury? If Lis won the talisman, who would she not want to be up against in Final Jury so badly that she'd rather go up against Amber?

Quite frankly, I cannot get around this one. Especially if Amber won the IC. IF the Source Code Theory is true, then this would eliminate Jerri as #3 (even Amber would rather face the Jury against Jerri than Lis). It would likely eliminate Nick, Colby and Keith as #3.

The only person I can think of as #3 who would be formidable against either girl would be Tina. I could see Lis winning IC, thinking that Tina has more support than Amber, who is J.R. Jerri's buddy, and so voting off Tina. This also supports the all-female finale that has been hinted at.

Let's hear your opinions, either way. This fun speculation is what it's all about, hokey pokey notwithstanding

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory dangerkitty 03-11-01 1
   RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 2
       RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory cowboyroo 03-11-01 3
       RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory Elisabeth Rules 03-11-01 4
           Ogies 3 - Kuchies 3 Who would you v... Krautboy 03-11-01 10
 RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory wildcamper 03-11-01 5
   RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory Elisabeth Rules 03-11-01 6
       RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory wildcamper 03-11-01 8
           RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory Elisabeth Rules 03-11-01 9
   RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Good point. Here're some thoughts:

Amber wins immunity: She may assume or have a deal that all Ogas will vote for her to win. Jury would be 4-3 Oga, so all she cares is that she keep a Kucha. #3 person is an Oga so she boots him/her. Or, #3 is Rodger, and she fears that Tina will vote for him. And of course, she could be wrong about the all-Oga vote - Keith may well view her as a mini-me Jerri, and he won't vote for her because to him, that is like voting for Jerri.

Liz wins immunity: Tougher call. Let's say Keith is #3. Keith knows he won't win -Jerri won't vote for him - so he says, boot me and I'll vote for you. If he does view Amber as "mini-Jerri" then he accomplishes his goal of not letting Jerri win (she still "wins" in a way if Amber wins).

That is how I respond to your question. However I am not buying the code thing. I just am not interested in that way of finding out the ending, so I'm not considering it - it's more fun to me not to know the ending. Just my hang-up!

dangerkitty

03-11-01, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Dangerkitty (nice name, btw), the cat's out of the bag regarding the Source Code (pun not intended ), so whether it's true or not, it's there and up for discussion.

The only problem I have with your thoughts is this: If Amber is the IC winner and therefore the de facto only vote that counts, then voting Rodger or Lis is half-dozen-of-one-six-of-the-other, based on the alliance we presently know about. And which Ogie would Amber not want to face Final Jury with, especially with Lis as the alternative? Only Tina comes to my mind.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Or Liz can bump Rodger in the Final 3, thinking she has a better shot against Amber, making that what she is embarrassed for her friends to watch for, and then losing to Amber since there are more Ogakors in the jury. Also that would set up the fall of the "I'll never write that man's name down on a piece of paper" quote.

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
What about Colby? I would think he would have a good chance of winning the jury vote against amber or elisabeth. any reason to assume that he won't make it that far? and how about rodger? elisabeth would not vote against him if he was #3, but amber might consider him a jury vote threat.

oh yeah, and i am definitely all about this ELISABETH/amber final two source code spoiler. KICK SOME ASS ELISABETH!!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ogies 3 - Kuchies 3 Who would you vote off?"
If it came down to the final 3 with Amber, Liz and someone else you would need to consider the final jury make-up which at this point could be 3-3 if the other tribe member was also an Ogakorian. If Amber wins immunity and votes off Liz it's 4 Kuchas and three Ogakors voting between two Ogakor finalists and that may make Amber vulnerable because of he association with Jerri. She would have a better chance with a 4-3 Ogakor majority against a Kucha finalist...

So, I would speculate that the final three has to consist of Amber, Liz and an Ogakorian most likely Keith. (Keith because of "Aboriginal Four" picture, weight loss theory, and because if Jerri made it to the final three, Amber would rather go against Jerri than Liz.)

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
Well if you look at the source code it goes in reverse order of everyone voted off .... making the last person listed the 1st 2 go and ect..... which makes the 1st on the list the last 2 go .... by this theory ALICIA IS #3 what do you think???
if I were LIZ OR AMBER i would REALLY be scared of losing to ALICIA how about you??????

03-11-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
noo, actually they're in alphabetical order

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
SORRY I DIDNT KNOW...., God some of u people are way 2 uptight

03-11-01, 05:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
how is that uptight? i was just telling you that they're in alphabetical order. damn, cry about it why don't you?

03-11-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hole in the Source Code Theory"
wildcamper, I cannot see Amber or Lis being scared of going against Alicia in Final Jury. First, I don't see Alicia being #3, that would be two Kucha's against one Ogie. Also, Lis and Amber have alliances that will be on the Jury: Amber has Jerri and probably the other Ogies, and Lis has Rodger, the remaining Kucha's and possibly Rodger gets her a swing vote in Keith or Tina. But Alicia's alliances were Jeff and possibly Nick, and Jeff is not even on the Jury. No, I cannot see either person fearing Alicia in Final Jury.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •