The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kchamp 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kchamp Click to send private message to kchamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
"with the way lisa is contacting mr. internet, I don't know if she should even be in the SO house." Oh Lord God we have heard the over and over and over again.Lisa ain't going nowhere. This would be the seventh time she should DEFINITELY be kicked out. It's not even entertaining anymore.

blah blah blah...Who cares about Mr. Lisa anymore? Everytime she speaks I hear a toilet flushing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... lovemydogdude 01-18-06 1
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... bejewelled 01-18-06 3
       RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... djaponicas 01-20-06 21
           RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... imamrs 01-21-06 25
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... Pixeltalk 01-18-06 15
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... missshan2005 01-20-06 24
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... GoodnightLittleBear 01-18-06 2
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... livelyleo 01-18-06 14
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... eire_heart74 01-18-06 4
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... VictoriaB 01-18-06 5
       RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... texassmr 01-18-06 6
           RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront... geanie36 01-18-06 7
               RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront... mistyrose52 01-18-06 8
               RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront... bejewelled 01-18-06 9
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... bentherdunthat 01-18-06 10
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... SOHla 01-18-06 11
       RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... kchamp 01-18-06 12
       RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... jennifer_lee2005 01-18-06 13
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... janv8 01-18-06 16
 RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... EnfanTerrible 01-19-06 17
   RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... bejewelled 01-19-06 18
       RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... kchamp 01-19-06 19
           RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... OklaBlue 01-19-06 20
               RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... kchamp 01-20-06 22
               RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infron... Cygnus X1 01-20-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I hear ya..but as much as we've put up with her A## it would be nice to see her get the point here. I'm not surprised with her personality and issues that she is standing where she's standing right now. I think it needed to happen in order for her to even have the opportunity to open her eyes and SEE the big picture. Almost seems scripted in it's so perfect. She MUST "get" Dr. Stan's session re: the cinderella story..truly get it, otherwise I say kick her to the curb.

bejewelled 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I know someone exactly like Lisa. Same history, same expressions, same gestures and figures of speech. It's scary!

Anyway, if her reaction is the same as my acquaintance's, she'll give lip service to whatever they say. If that means lying to their faces, even with the recordings of everything, she will. What remains to be seen is whether Rhonda will look at Lisa's actions or listen to her lies.

It boils down to one thing: Show her something she can't have and that's what she will go after, no holds barred. Lisa has slipped into stalker mode and I just bet Mr. Internet's attorney may be viewing broadcasts of SO in case they are needed.

The girl is way out there and I don't see any signs of her coming back.

djaponicas 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djaponicas Click to send private message to djaponicas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I totally agree with you. Lisa only wants what she cant have, why else would she chase after a man that has told her in no uncertain terms that all she is to him is a piece of tail? The guy she had a date with likes her so she doesnt want him, there is no challenge to it.
Rhonda just needs to give Lisa her walking papers and let her fly away. She probably only joined the SO house because of the $600 a wk they pay so that she can pay off some of her credit cards and go catch back up with MR. I and be used some more.

What hasn't changed today can still change tomorrow.

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-21-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-06 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

I have to agree with you. Lisa has traded one dependency for another. It appears she is "using" the coaches and the starting over house for her own benefit. She is allowed to drive a car, has food to eat, shelter, and 24/7 access to her own personal "help" line. I lost interest in her story a long time ago. Mr. Internet is using her and she doesn't care. He can use her for "relations" as long as he buys her a nice dinner, whisk her away on his jet, or clothes. I could not imagine her as someones wife or mother. Like Rhonda said there are a lot of people 40 plus who choose to never grow up.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I didn't think she "got" what Dr. Stan was saying, in their individual session, at all. Her face was completely blank and she just said, "OK" like she was just humoring him. She made a big deal out of what he said in group ("A relationship should enhance your life, not validate it") to try to act like she was "getting it." Either that, or she gets it intellectually but, deep down, doesn't believe it applies to her.

She is more interested in Mr. I. since he rejected her because she is a masochist as far as men are concerned. Their bad treatment of her validates her self-image in some way. (Talk about psychobabble!)

missshan2005 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missshan2005 Click to send private message to missshan2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
CAN'T STAND LISA! SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO LALA LAND!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-06, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I don't believe those teasers anymore. She won't kick her out, she'll confront her, Lisa will boohoo and have an epiphany and Rhonda will give her another chance. It's all a ratings ploy.

livelyleo 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livelyleo Click to send private message to livelyleo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I agree with you about Lisa I feel that there should have been an immediate house meeting. Because in Season 2 when Sommer was still flirting with the crew she had an immediate house meeting and that night she was let go from the show.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Oh yeah for sure Rhonda won't do a thing about it other than make it a scene! How many times has Lisa given her the "OH yeah I totally get it" line and she then goes right back to doing it the old way.

She's never going to change. She doesn't want too. She wanted to be on TV. Maybe she thought this was a good way to earn points with everyone in her life so she then get away with even more stuff.

This is about ratings. Would we watch it if there weren't people like her on there. No!

The season's theme is housemates getting away with murder and I am sure it will continue!

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-18-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
It will be a miracle if Lisa1 ever truly gets it. Based on her actions and lack of any REAL progress, I sincerely believe her experience in the SO house will provide her with cocktail party chatter and make her a minor "celebrity" in her social circle.

I see her back home in South Beach regaling her relatives and friends with hilarious anecdotes and impressions of the houseguests and life coaches. She will be the center of attention, which is EXACTLY where she wants to be.

texassmr 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail texassmr Click to send private message to texassmr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I can not stand Lisa1. She gets on my last nerve. SHe should be kicked out of the SO house but I doubt that will happen.

geanie36 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geanie36 Click to send private message to geanie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront of us"
You know she is going to end up married to some older man who's got money, and won't require her to reproduce we hope.

The only reason i can see that they keep her is maybe to show that they can "fix" someone. fat chance

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-18-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront of us"
It's all for ratings. We've seen it way too many times, and yet we buy into it over and over again. Lisa1 is going no where-literally, even though she has totally made a mockery of the entire SOH philosophy and honor.

I mean, look at Allison, the boozer, who graduated and is going on to 'share her story' and LIVE LARGE. OK. Whatever. At least Tawanda and a few of the others who have screwed up since they've left, left BEFORE they were screwing up. Sad to see the housemates already on that track, yet still being allowed to graduate, right under the noses of Dr. Stan and the LC's!!

Do they not look at the tapes? They busted that one lady who was pregnant, and was caught talking on her cell phone. So, what is the deal with Allison and Lisa1??? This whole show is becoming a huge sham and nothing that I would ever relate to, or base my life experiences or aspirations on!!

01-18-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rhonda dangling carrots infront of us"
>You know she is going to
>end up married to some
>older man who's got money,
>and won't require her to
>reproduce we hope.

Thankfully, she's too selfish to reproduce.

As far as the older man... that might be difficult. Rich old geezers are going for 20 and 30 somethings. By the time she's forty, she better have more than a nice body and pretty smile to offer a man. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing it.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
I would have thought that after her banishment to the guest room (whatajoke) that the life coaches would put up with ZERO garbage from her. I think Lisa thinks she has the lc's buffaloed and can do whatever she wants and there will be no real consequences. I really hope they take a hard line with Lisa on this-and not because I'm out of patience with her, but because maybe it will be a turning point for her. If she hits a big enough low (like getting kicked out) maybe she will straighten up. Up until now there hasn't been any fallout from her actions. Oh sure, she's been "unhappy" and she got sent to the guest room, but so far there has been no real LASTING consequence. It's been all blow and no show. I suspect that's what the rest of her life has been up until coming to the house. Whenever she gets in trouble, she straightens up until someone comes along and bails her out and it all blows over, then it's right back to the same old thing.
Unfortunately, instead of giving her a little tough love like she needs, the producers and life coaches will ride this ratings horse as long as they can.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Remember TESS, I think Rhonda was her LC....now I think that even Tess got more out the SOH than Lisa and Allison.....and SHE GOT KICKED OUT!

Does Rhonda just like something about Lisa, or maybe she doesn't even have any REAL say.....maybe the producers are just not allowing anyone to get the boot for the ratings.

Either way, Lisa should of been kicked out along time ago she has had way too many chances in my book.

I hope she is reading these boards, and I hope she is watchng herself on TV, and I hope to god, she is embarrased by what a fool she is making out of herself.

Come on Lisa, YOUR 40 YEARS OLD!

01-18-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kchamp Click to send private message to kchamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Something about Lisa shouts, "I'm related to one of the producers."

She's so Tori Spelling.

jennifer_lee2005 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennifer_lee2005 Click to send private message to jennifer_lee2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Bingo SHOla! Lisa1 is FORTY YEARS OLD! I don't care if you support her or not, the woman is too doggone old to be acting this way! Jeez louise! She needs desperate psychotherapy help and MUCH more than she can get in the SO house. Maybe she has a MPD or something. Who knows, but there is absolutely no excuse for a forty year old, grown woman to be acting this way.

Remember - respect is a two-way street and not a one-way. Also, respect is earned, it isn't a given.

janv8 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janv8 Click to send private message to janv8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Agree completely, I posted on another board almost the exact thing. Last year when Sommer "failed" to stop talking/interacting with the people in production, she was booted out, BOOM, 10 min. buh bye!!!!!!!!!

But Lisa has been told I dont know how many times and by how many people, Dr. Stan, Rhonda and some of the houseguests not to have any correspondence with Mr. Internet and not only does she still do it, but the idiot tells almost all the houseguests, dont these women realize this is being taped!!!!!!!!! It was like the first season, when Lynnell was sat down by Rhonda and showed the tape of her (Lynnell) talking on the phone to her son about Haileys assignment. Rhonda let her have it. Why dont these ladies realize that almost everything they say and do is TAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"

With all the fake hype, the show risks becoming a parody of itself.

01-19-06, 05:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
>
>With all the fake hype, the
>show risks becoming a parody
>of itself.

^5! Very well said!

01-19-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Indeed! Diva Drama entertainment.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Catchy title for a new hit series! Diva Drama Entertainment

01-20-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
just use the same casting agent that SO did. $$$$$$$

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rhonda danggling carrots infront of us"
Or, if Bunim-Murray ever gets tired of producing this, the new producers can use that name

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •