...a dialouge game.
I figured that with the talking like a pirate (always a good time) and the interesting diversity of characters/pirate wannabes for MB's new show, we might consider having a "BeThe..." game for the inaugural season of PirateMaster.
The premise is easy...pick a cast-member, be it an actual player or some other animate/inanimate object the players might come it contact with and then post as if you are that person/object.
Be snarky, be Un-PC, be funny, just be.
I'll be taking sign-ups in this thread (for serious and commited folks only).
RULES: Aye, there are rules...
1. Casting: Sign up for a PirateWannabe to speak for/represent. One spot per PirateWannabe. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I will go by first come basis. I'll try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem. Sign-up sheet will be posted below.
2. Please post at least once a week/episode.
After being set-adrift - optional, you may still add comments. If you're gonna be out for an extended period of time, or just end up going missing, I will reassign the character.
3. Sign the bottom of EVERY post you write with your PirateWannabe's siggie. I will provide you with a siggie, once "casting" has been established.
4. Speak as your PirateWannabe would speak, and speak for them. Share your PirateWannabe's inner thoughts about what happened in the episode, and what they think of the other PirateWannabes. Praise, tease or Bash away. Be Funny.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. As always, don't bash other players personally.
6. Anyone not signed up as a character/survivor, is still invited to make comments about the survivors or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be yourself, a cameraperson, or some other object, etc.
7. This is NOT the place for spoilers. DO NOT POST SPOILERS in here!!!
8. This game is an Angelfood original. Most of the rules, I swiped from her, and the concept is solely hers. Without such a goddess to work off of, I wouldn't be sharing this game at all. Make sure to give a posthumous shout-out to Angelfood.
Hope to see you aboard!