The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Laguna Beach"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Laguna Beach"
Did anyone watch this? I thought is was a lame-##### excuse for a reality show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Laguna Beach ARnutz 09-29-04 1
 RE: Laguna Beach volsfan 09-29-04 2
   RE: Laguna Beach Tahj 09-29-04 3
       RE: Laguna Beach volsfan 09-29-04 4
           RE: Laguna Beach Captain_Savem 10-01-04 5
               RE: Laguna Beach ARnutz 10-01-04 6
 RE: Laguna Beach hailey 01-29-05 7
   RE: Laguna Beach Tahj 01-31-05 8
   Warning - Hailey Bebo 01-31-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13873 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Laguna Beach"
OK... I'll admit it... I watched it. This show was dumb! Was it not the same old high school BS we've all experienced? Lame. "Oh, we're seniors, we can't hang around with juniors, noooo! Oh, we're too cool for them." Blah! "Oh, you can't hang around with a girl if you are a guy, noooo! You have a girlfriend." Please! "Oh, we're all surfer dudes and spoiled princesses with money and tans. Poor us!" Give me a break! Doubt I'll be watching again.

Oh, I only watched it b/c I was watching the Real World and was too lazy to find the remote!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Laguna Beach"
I started watching and then lost interest about 3-4 mins into it!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-29-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Laguna Beach"
I watched the whole thing too. Glad it was only a half hour!

Volsfan, that one kid, the main guy, is really cute though, huh?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Laguna Beach"
yeah he is cute but the whole thing was just BORING! HEHEHE!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-01-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Laguna Beach"

The chick, LJ or J-lo or LT, I can't remember, she's hot!! She's the one who's best friends with the guy you think is cute.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69
"Blood is thicker than water, but that blood is watered down." ~ Nakomis

ARnutz 13873 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Laguna Beach"
Oh Captain!! I didn't know I'd find you over here!

LC, she's cute... but a major snob! Like she should tell him who to go out with?? Oh wait, is that the premise of this dumb show? I think in the first five minutes, she said, "she's all wrong for him, he doesn't see it... yet" or something to that effect.

hailey 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hailey Click to send private message to hailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Laguna Beach"
you know what i whatched and i love that show its the best one ever id say that you need to shut ur mouth u f*****!

01-31-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Laguna Beach"
Uh oh! I p¡ssed off the teenybopper. After watching a few more episodes I actually did like the show a lot more than I thought I would.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Warning - Hailey"
Please take a moment to read the community guidelines - we don't allow posters to treat each other that way on these forums.

And you're reminded at the top of each and every page that telling people to shut up is not acceptable here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •