The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tioluis100 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-17-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tioluis100 Click to send private message to tioluis100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
You guys ever notice how misleading the show's recaps are before the new show airs. It's ridiculous, today the preview lady said "Kim's constant talking at the resturant caused major tension with the other women during the dinner"? REALLY? The only women who was upset by it was Christina, in fact when Kim was talking to TJ I recall Jill and the others talking amongst themselves not aware of Kim's convo with TJ. So that review was a LIE and misleading to someone who didn't watch that epi...
I also remember after the first epi this season aired Jill was annoyed with TJ, in the diary room she called TJ a b*tch... later on in that epi she complained briefly about something Lisa did (I forgot what) but it was so not a big deal. Well in the next days recaps before the 2nd show aired the recap voice said "Jill was annoyed with Lisa, then they show Lisa's face and then we hear at the same time Jill saying "B*tch" from the Diary room. That was so misleading because Jill was refering to TJ in that statement not Lisa. I notice that the producers do this a lot. It's ridiculous!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The show's misleading recaps...... jennifer_lee2005 01-17-06 1
   RE: The show's misleading recaps...... snowflake2 01-17-06 2
       RE: The show's misleading recaps...... bejewelled 01-18-06 4
 RE: The show's misleading recaps...... lovemydogdude 01-17-06 3
   RE: The show's misleading recaps...... shawnar 01-18-06 5
 RE: The show's misleading recaps...... Sweetpea114415 01-18-06 6
   RE: The show's misleading recaps...... OklaBlue 01-18-06 7
       RE: The show's misleading recaps...... Sweetpea114415 01-19-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jennifer_lee2005 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennifer_lee2005 Click to send private message to jennifer_lee2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
I have noticed that too. In fact, they do it more this season than they did in the two seasons prior. I am so tired of this added fake drama.

Remember - respect is a two-way street and not a one-way. Also, respect is earned, it isn't a given.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
What is also annoying sre the bits that are given as a preview, but are never actually shown on the show.

For instance, in the preview that preceded the arrival of TJ's husband, we saw Lisa saying, "Yeah, he's cute, but I wouldn't marry him!" along with something about stomping on him. But then they never aired that part!

bejewelled 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
For instance, in the preview that preceded the arrival of TJ's husband, we saw Lisa saying,"Yeah, he's cute, but I wouldn't marry him!" along with something about stomping on him. But then they never aired that part!

So I didn't miss anything then? They never did air what that was all about????
I imagine TJ's husband is stomped frequently by all the women stampeding toward him! Aside from being a major hotty, he also has a caring spirit. Lisa can only dream of something that good.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
If you really want to be annoyed go to the spoiler section and read their spoiler teasers. They love messing with your brain, seems a bit cruel at times.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
Good observation snowflake I noticed that too.

Sweetpea114415 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-18-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweetpea114415 Click to send private message to Sweetpea114415 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
Hi - This is my first time ever to be on a message board - I'm not sure who I should ask & hopefully you'll be able help me. I don't even know how to get to a "recap" nor do I know how to get a summary of "today's show". For example, I "did" missed today's show and don't have a clue what the graduation was like or anything that happened other than that. Is there anyway you can get me where I belong. My thanks to you in advance -

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

This is the best recap site I have found:
http://startingover.betaparticle.com

There are others, look for a thread about "links" on this forum. Check also in the SO "Spoilers" board. Go to the top of this page and click on "Conferences", then scroll down to three for Starting Over. There is a lot on the "General Discussion" as well.

Here it is:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=27&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0

Sweetpea114415 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweetpea114415 Click to send private message to Sweetpea114415 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The show's misleading recaps... (moved from individual thread) :)"
Thank you OklaBlue - just got home from work so I'll give it a try tomorrow - thanks for the info - will let you know if I'm successful.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •