The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-01, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-01 AT 06:03 AM (EST)

In his interview on the Early Show, Jeff said:

"There's somebody at Kucha doing a little bit of work. When we knew that Debb was going, when we knew that Kimmi was going, somebody at Kucha was convincing them to vote for me when they clearly knew everybody was voting for them. I know exactly who it is. I'm not telling... It gets very interesting. I wouldn't want to give anything away."

According to Jeff, someone steered BOTH Debb and Kimmi into voting for Jeff. Now, I don't have Ep1 on tape (so if anyone can verify this, please let me know), but I seem to remember a scene in which Alicia, Rodger and Debb are discussing the fact that "Jeff wants to go... he's sick." Alicia immediately reports this to Jeff, and he denies this. But who started the conversation??? Are we shown? If it was Debb, she might have gotten the idea from someone else (the mole Jeff speaks of), but what if it was from either Alicia or Rodger... I'm guessing not Alicia, since she tells Jeff about the conversation, leaving Rodger... could he have tricked Debb.

I think he could easily have persuaded Kimmi. In Ep5, He tells the camera that everyone thinks he's gonna vote for Kimmi, but most likely he won't... could he again have misled Kimmi to think that he was going to vote for Jeff... Anyone would believe the lovable father figure...

If he is the mole, we are led to believe betrayal of Kucha is afoot. If this is the case, it could definately explain Elisabeth's hurt feelings mentioned in the promo next week... imagine if the person who described you as a daughter was secretly plotting behind your back.

Although I think Nick MAY be a more logical choice due to the time he spent with Colby on the beach, MB likes to show us little clues about things to come, and I have seen no clues that Nick might be the mole, but these might just be the clues we're looking for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger mi... grumpy_angel 03-11-01 1
 RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger mi... SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 2
   RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger mi... PepeLePew13 03-11-01 3
       RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger mi... ACPS65 03-11-01 4
 RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger mi... dangerkitty 03-11-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-01, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
I think you might be right and rodger might me the 'mole'.
he never looked attached to anyone, except to elisabeth, but i think she is more attached to him than he is to her .
so might it be it?
I'M sure the 'mole' isnt alicia, because she couldnt have told kimmi to vote for jeff they hated each other!
then that leaves liz, nick and rodger
we have to find out who was friend with debb and kimmi and could have told them to vote for jeff...
i hope we'll find out pretty soon!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
Your observations have great merit and are entirely plausible. The only thing that makes me think Nick is the mole over Rodger being the mole is that Rodger has an alliance with Lis and can likely form a bigger one with Keith and Tina and possibly Colby. Nick really doesn't have these avenues. Rodger easily could have been the reason Debb voted for Jeff, but Nick is likely the reason that Kimmi voted Jeff.

I also get suspicious of whatever MB's editing shows us, he so tends to misdirect us that I've gotten cynical about it

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
I seem to remember Debb asking Rodger who he was voting for and he replied "Thinking of Jeff" then voting against her.

This could simply be a case of not wanting to alienate Debb before the vote, but could he also be laying out the groundworks to get Jeff later on and doing his first act as a mole? It would also make sense for Liz to go off on a bender if she had found out that Rodger was doing something sneaky because she felt she trusted him so much ... hence the "Friends" title.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
I think if there is a mole, it's Rodger.
When Debb was voted out, she asked him if he could vote anyone out right now who would it be. Rodger said Jeff.
Whem Kimmi was voted out, she spent a lot of time before Tribal Council around Michael and Rodger. I think Rodger told her he was voting Jeff.
My only question is, what would the mole do now? Jeff was the only one with previous votes.

On a side note, if you have the tape of last episode, you have to see this, its so friggin' hilarious! When Jeff is reading the tie-breaker votes, look at the expression of Jeff Varner's face around the 2nd or 3rd vote. LOL I love Varner, but I could'nt help but laugh cause I think he knew he was going to go. Pretty good television.

Final Three: Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, and a fat, greasy, smelly-@$$ pig.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-01, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep1 on tape anyone??? Rodger might be Jeff's mole."
> But who started the
>conversation??? Are we shown?
>If it was Debb, she
>might have gotten the idea
>from someone else (the mole
>Jeff speaks of), but what
>if it was from either
>Alicia or Rodger... I'm guessing
>not Alicia, since she tells
>Jeff about the conversation, leaving
>Rodger... could he have tricked
>Debb.

Debb did know herself that Jeff was sick, and on The Early Show she said that she did have a conversation with him where he talked about wanting a pizza and a soft bed (or something), and than she sheepishly admitted that maybe she blew that a little out of proportion when telling others that Jeff wanted out. So I do think she came up with that herself. But, as another poster states, Rodger did say to her that if he had to vote now, probably Jeff - and she then agreed with him. So even if Rodger wasn't the source of her vote, he may have helped cement it and given her reason to think she had support.

Another question is, maybe Rodger just "thinks out loud". He was considering who to vote for in both episodes, and just shared where he was at in the process at that particular moment with whoever asked. "Truthful non-scheming Rodger" rather than "sly misdirection Rodger". Not saying it's one or the other...just more possibilities.

dangerkitty

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •