The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That awful 'stylist'.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SexyTank06 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SexyTank06 Click to send private message to SexyTank06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That awful 'stylist'.."
I saw they're about to make TJ walk the fashion plank with that dreadful stylist they use for all the graduates..

She's really cute but there's something about her that doesn't, eh, CLICK.. and the women seem to be less than thrilled when she walks in.

TJ has her own style and I think she's already hip and cool. I hope they don't take her to that horrible re-sale type of place they usually go to. TJ needs something special if they're gonna try to make her over.

Give her a new outfit and let HER do her own hair, etc.

Can't the producers afford a real stylist to come in and do a total look thing if they're going to have that part of the show??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: That awful 'stylist'.. dianezee 01-17-06 1
   RE: That awful 'stylist'.. MariJ 01-17-06 2
   RE: That awful 'stylist'.. Bmw4mom 01-17-06 3
       RE: That awful 'stylist'.. shawnar 01-17-06 4
           RE: That awful 'stylist'.. Mrs B 01-17-06 5
   RE: That awful 'stylist'.. Pixeltalk 01-17-06 6
       RE: That awful 'stylist'.. 2Centz 01-17-06 7
 RE: That awful 'stylist'.. lovemydogdude 01-17-06 8
 Locking SurvivorBlows 01-18-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dianezee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dianezee Click to send private message to dianezee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
Yeah, I can't remember her name -- Andy? She was in Starting Over Season #1 and I think she used to be a full-size model and now she's switched over to being a "stylist" or something like that. You're the first person I've come across who feels the way I do. I just hate her makeovers. There's something so old-fashioned about her style (and I'm in my 50s and I'm saying that!). LOL. I never like the hair they do and the outfits are always slightly frumpy. Just can't stand HER either; I always thought her personality was kind of phony. They need someone who is a bit more hip.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
I agree. I think TJ has more style than Andy does. I've always thought Andy looks so made up with her make-up. TJ has a natural attractiveness about her.

I love TJ's hair, but think I'd like to see something that doesn't make her face look so long. As far as her clothes, I think TJ has a good figure and dresses great.

I agree with you about Andy picking out outfits that are old-fashioned. I just hope Andy doesn't seriously ruin TJ's hair.

Bmw4mom 140 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bmw4mom Click to send private message to Bmw4mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
Trust me dianezee, there are plenty of people out here who feel exactly like you do.
If they were to offer me a makeover from Andy Paige I would be sooooo running the other way.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-17-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
Yes I agree I would run the other way if they were sending her my direction.But I don't think its going to be that bad because in the confesionals the last couple of days TJ's hair is a little shorter and looks softer. They show those things out of sequence. Who knows about the clothes but thankfully she can throw those away its her hair that I would worry about.

Mrs B 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrs%20B Click to send private message to Mrs%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
Andy Paige bless her heart would be my LAST choice for a fashion guru.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
There are a bunch of people who feel this way. (I'm one of them.) There is a thread going on this on the Individual Houseguest forum. I think, no matter how much they weigh, Andy always dresses her makeovers like plus-size models!

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
You're totally right. Jessica was so frumpy. As for Allison, don't get me started... All the ladies from last season ended up looking older & heavier. It's more of a make under, if you ask me.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: That awful 'stylist'.."
I've seen this subject posted somewhere already and all I have to say AGAIN...is at least with TJ we know she won't put up with any #####..she'll be in control of her makeover. There's a good time to be in control, and this would be one example lol

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Locking"
Locking as duplicate topic

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •