The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Looks like a lot of drama to me.

--Still don't understand all the crying about having your heart broken by not getting a rose after just meeting the guy though.

Anyway, this should be an interesting season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... arkiegrl 09-22-04 1
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... Rockytop Chick 09-22-04 2
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... greeneyes 09-23-04 18
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... Rockytop Chick 09-29-04 28
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... reality_gal 09-22-04 3
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... redheaded_sweetheart 09-23-04 4
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... missygirl3 09-23-04 6
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... mizbitt 09-28-04 26
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... reality_gal 09-29-04 29
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... steppingrazor42 09-23-04 5
 Looked good so far Breezy 09-23-04 7
   RE: Looked good so far txmomma26 09-23-04 8
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... KScott 09-23-04 9
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... kelli_blue 09-23-04 10
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... KScott 09-23-04 11
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... SilverStar 09-23-04 14
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... LionChow 09-23-04 21
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... volsfan 09-23-04 12
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... SilverStar 09-23-04 13
       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... LeftPinky 09-23-04 15
           RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... SilverStar 09-23-04 16
               RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... KScott 09-23-04 17
                   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... greeneyes 09-23-04 19
                       RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... SilverStar 09-23-04 20
                           RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... bdemoney 09-23-04 22
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... Loree 09-23-04 23
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... LeftPinky 09-25-04 25
   RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... MTW1961 09-28-04 27
 RE: Any thoughts on the new season ... Sweater_Puffs 09-23-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Don't like Krysta, Andrea is scary.

Totally agree with you on the crying 'cause you didn't get picked. Sheesh, you just met the guy, how can your heart be broken?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I cannot stand Krista!!!!!!! She may be worse than Trish, if that's possible. Where did this woman get such a high opinion of herself?

I want to give poor Andrea a chance before I decide that she is a nutjob.

Hey, Jen from Bachelor 3 and Estella from Bachelor 4 are back, except Jen is now named Ashley (honestly, I think she looks just like Jen when she smiles) and Estella is now named Amanda (right down to the squeaky voice.

Lisa that got sent home looked like she was about 82.

Any guesses on who the mystery 2 additional Bachelorettes are??? I would not be surprised if Trish was one of them. Maybe Mary with her biological clock? or LeeAnger??

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought that Estella was back. Amdanda totally reminded me of Estella, down to the hair and facial expressions, I just hope that she doesn't have the same voice.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Amanda spoke a few times. She has the exact same squeaky voice as Estella. I'm telling you, this is just Estella with a new name.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
that krysta is already annoying me

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Yeah, I think she's one that we're all gonna love to hate.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
the lady with the dog(can't remember her name) was almost as bad as Krysta. Sad to see she is from Oklahoma=(. I only saw bits and pieces though. I thought Jay was boring and I can see why they picked Byron. will write more once I see the whole episode.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I agree with you about Krista, she sure has a good opinion of herself. I think the 2 prior Bachelorette's are Mary and Estella. I can't wait until tomorrows show. It looks like there are a lot of dramatic's going on. I like Jayne. she is the older one of the bunch he picked and more his age.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
glad u like Jayne she is my favorite and it looks like Byron likes her alot already. I have a feeling she might be in the last set. she has good chemestry with him and she is classy!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
The editing drives me nuts on this show, but I guess I've grown slightly used to it by now. I like Byron and the fact that this season isn't filled with 22 year old women spouting off about how they're SO ready to be married. The women seem cool, I think Andrea was nice. I hope the whole focus isn't on the drama of the women and that we might actually be able to watch 2 people fall in love!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Looked good so far"
I agree... can't stand Krysta and I think Andrea is a nutjob. Andrea was stalking him before the rose ceremony, walking around standing just off to where-ever he was.

Did anyone else notice, that he didn't pick many blondes? Even the blondes he picked weren't true blondes (atleast a couple weren't). DH picked up on that, about halfway thru the rose ceremony he says "He doesn't have a thing for blondes does he?" DH was right!

I was also glad to see the chick with the humngo fake boobs didn't get a rose.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Looked good so far"
I only caught the last half and even then, seems like bits and pieces. Who was the chick in the green funky dress with the HUGE fake boobs?!?!? She looked like a life size Barbie! Seems to me that this season will be drama filled with lots of cat fighting and bickering, and he's kissing everyone.....

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Krysta = beeotch

And what about our wonderful host Chris. Did he have to keep reminding everyone how many rose they had"

Byron you have 10, Jay you have 7
Byron you have 11, Jay you have 7
Byron you have 12, Jay you have 7

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
--Still don't understand all the crying about having your heart broken by not getting a rose after just meeting the guy though.

I feel the same way. There were WAY too many women crying because they didn't get a rose...maybe it's because they feel their *tv time* was too short! ;)

Pretty good episode last night, but there are still too many women for me to keep track of. Can't wait for the cat fights to begin!

09-23-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
>--I feel the same way.
>There were WAY too many
>women crying because they didn't
>get a rose...maybe it's because
>they feel their *tv time*
>was too short! .

That was my thinking. The blonde that was hanging out with Krysta (can't remember her name) was boohooing and I think it was because Krysta got picked but she didn't.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Oh gawd-- the counting! He was driving me insane. I was screaming at the tv "What do you think we are? We can fricking count for ourselves!!!" I think my head was close to exploding.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-23-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I must admit that I totally look forward to Chris stepping in and saying "This is the last rose tonight."

No Sugar Sherlock!

He has to feel like a dope saying that every time, and that's what makes it fun.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I liked Jay much better than Byron!

I don't know the women's names yet but which lady kept saying that she was high maintenance? She got on my nerves BIG time! I was screaming at the TV for her to get off her lazy a$$ and go to work so she can buy what the hell she wants for herself. There is no room in my life for someone that wants everything just given to them!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-23-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I agree Vols-- I liked Jay much better than Byron. Byron just seemed cheezy and irritating to me, and I don't think he's attractive at all. I wish they would've picked Jay.

Krysta was the high maintenance chick who is just on the show for exposure and "fame". I dislike her greatly!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Well, Jay was a much better catch, but as usual the DAW types on the show go for looks over substance. Not a surprise.

This season looks like it will have several drama queens. Krysta will certainly keep everyone edgy and Andrea will be a spiteful hellcat that cries all the time. A couple of other girls I didn't like at all (but don't remember all the names). Amy (the crying girl without the rose) was a fool. How can you be so upset over someone that you've only spent 38 seconds with?

Girl with fake boobs? How shocking! On reality TV???

09-23-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Ya know, Andrea did seem a little crazy towards the end there, but there's something about her that I like. I don't know what it is, but I'm going to hold off on calling her a psycho (at least for now ) Maybe it's because I am a sensitive person too, who can cry at the drop of a hat! She and Jayne are my favs so far.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-23-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Is she the one that Byron gave his jacket to and who had the strawberry/heart thing going on?

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Yes on both questions. How cheesy was that heart thing? I thought I was going to gag when I heard that. That was much worse than Russ bracelet to Trista and Rick's slippers to Meredith.

09-23-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I had forgotten about that strawberry thing. Ok, maybe I will call her psycho now. LOL

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I have a lot of the same thoughts on the girls as everyone else here...

Krysta.....our villian this season. (by the way, could she have gotten more air time?!?) There are about 10 or 15 girls who I know absolutely nothing about, not even their name, yet they show this girl about 30 times in one episode.........geez!

Andrea......the slighty unstable and emotionally invested girl (already.....gosh, she has known Byron for what......two whole days now, and spent maybe like an hour talking to him.......what a connection these two have!)

Amanda......Estella's clone.

Jayne.......my favorite so far.....hope she wins this thing.

Amy......crying after being eliminated in the first rose ceremony. How sad is that?!? Something tells me she is more hurt/upset about the thought that she may never marry or fall in love than she is upset at never seeing Bryon again. Heck, she's only had like two conversations with the guy!

I am curious to see some of the drama that they previewed for us last night. Especially who the two new girls are (previous bachelorettes or new faces?) and who turns up "missing".....seems like something Andrea might do, but guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I fell asleep before the rose ceremony. So I have no idea who Byron picked and who he didn't. Plus I can't put a name with a face on most of the females. So I'm lost. I guess I will be surprised next week when I find out who is still there and who is gone.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Here's the list of the girls remaining...

Amanda, 27, cosmetics buyer, who currently resides in New York, NY
Andrea, 33, dental hygienist, who currently resides in Denver, CO
Ashley, 31, teacher, who currently resides in Santa Barbara, CA
Cheresse, 31, advertising director, who currently resides in St. Louis, MO
Cynthia, 37, charity foundations director, who currently resides in Hermosa Beach, CA
Elizabeth, 28, in pharmaceutical sales, who currently resides in Chicago, IL
Jayne, 37, dog groomer, who currently resides in Key Largo, FL
Kelly, 34, actress, who currently resides in Beverly Hills, CA
Kristie, 32, bar owner, who currently resides in Windsor, Canada
Krysta, 28, financial analyst, who currently resides in Oklahoma City, OK
Leina, 28, advertising associate, who currently resides in Chula Vista, CA
Natalie, 34, in retail sales, who currently resides in Santa Monica, CA
Susie, 32, insurance broker, who currently resides in Hollywood, CA
Tanya, 31, teacher, who currently resides in Plano, Texas
Wende, 28, model, who currently resides in Austin, Texas

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
Loree - you need DirecTV with TiVo!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Any thoughts on the new season after tonight's episode?"
I guess I understood the twist incorrectly.

I thought the women voted for whom they wanted to be courted by via the women depositing their rose, and that both bachelors would be 'playing' throughout the entire show. Now THAT would have been interesting. Now with one bachelor, it's back to the same ol' same ol'.

As far as the dramatics, I guess it's really ugly out there. At least, that's the impression I get from the women that they recruit for these shows.

I've been out of the dating loop since my divorce, I see these shows, and I think, 'my god, is that what it's really like out there' -- then I remember how these shows really suck at matchmaking.

It's like, where did all the sweet women go? Where did all the gentlemen go?

We wonder about if these shows are fabricated or not, and with Jay's yellow rose (yellow roses mean goodbye), I wonder if he or the show knew beforehand that he was on his way out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •