The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler threa..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-19, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler threa..."
After 35 days, only 5 remain, Devins, Victoria, Julie, Gavin and Lauren, Never been a season of S more open than this one because 11 players have a chance to battle their way in...who will win the title of Sole Survivor...

Come on in guys, see the arena: Here come the people from EoE....returning from extinction for the last time...

lets review....combined you spent 151 nights on extinction....starting with you Reem...she's lost alot of weight

today you each have one goal, defeat everybody else to get back in....See CHRIS, then Joe....get back in and you have a shot

explains the challenge, unwind rope wrapped around obstacles, then build a rope bridge....get back in...big stakes

Get started...and they are off, maneuver through rope maze...chris is throwing himself through...eric is first, now rope management, then Aurora, Julia, Joe,....everyone through except war dog and ron

unwinding the rope is difficult...reems favorite word...dude.

Aurora through first, Lauren cheers for her...Joe is in the lead now....working in knots...who will get through the fastest, Eric and Joe, build a rope bridge, now wentworth, aurora then Chris

cannot touche the post on either side of the rope bridge...reem struggling, aubry is too...aurora and Joe, eric in lead, and aurora is first....now knots again, eric and joe on last set of knots too...aurora has hers untied, and now on table make, Joe and Eric are there too, then Chris.

The table maze, have to get 2 balls throughJoe in and out. Aurora has her first ball, one more to land to get back in this game...wentworth and david are there too. Joe has his first ball and so does Chris....Joe and Chris....Joe is around a tough spot, Chris in same spot....Joe chokes, and chris wins

Chris earned himself a spot back in the game....Joes says great job brother. Aubry in tears. Joe hugs Chris...27 nights on extinction back in the game. jin the tribe, aubry cries

idea was not just a second chance, what would happen if sent them off to an island with no idea of what to expect...Reem, what was your darkest moment, my first day, so alone, cold, so miserable...see Joe and wentworth and aubry all crying...see Eric...David consoles Reem.

Joe: what part of your life does this represent, everything, I am playing for everyone and I blew it, I didn't though, you are defined on how you bounce back to the next challenge and never quitting

David: gave me the courage to start living my life....then EoE, all you see is emptiness...what I saw is the real value is what I have, back home, the greatest gift Survivor ever gave me.
Julia is grateful that she got to play this game that she loves and go to the EoE....lost my dad at 7, still not able to overcome that grief...on EoE I finally realized how strong I am and actually believe it,

Eric: out there for a long time...didn't think he could do it, this was about my kids, I am the guy that always says you can't quit boys, talked himself out of that mast once a day

Aubry: I have been through for some painful losses...but S is a reminder of the struggle character is what you do with your losses

Wentworth: crying: what has the experience been....it's always been about game, not about people, but it's about who you are and what you do with your life, I wanted to WIN, i've had the adventure, Didn't know in the past what I was missing, I am very grateful....see Lauren crying when wentworth talks.

day 35 guys, back to camp

Chris: when Jeff called my name out it was my 28th day, now I am going to do everything in my power to win this game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler threa...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19       
   Joe at finale comes out   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     1  
   Post Chris is back....   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     2  
   Julie wins F6 IC + Reward   michel2     05-15-19     3  
   RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     4  
   Vic is out!   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     5  
   Back from immunity   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     6  
   F4: Gavin, Devens, Chris, Julie   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     7  
   Chris guaranteed a F3 spot...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     8  
   Could Chris win?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     9  
   It's 10 O'Clock!   michel2     05-15-19     10  
   RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t...   PepeLePew13     05-15-19     11  
   Final Tribal...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     12  
     RE: Final Tribal...   michel2     05-15-19     13  
         RE: Final Tribal...   Sheldor     05-19-19     23  
   Who will win....   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     14  
   Hmmmm?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     15  
   Finale continues   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     16  
   Island of the Idols?   michel2     05-15-19     17  
     RE: Island of the Idols?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     18  
   Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-17-19     19  
     RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-17-19     20  
         RE: Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-17-19     21  
             RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-17-19     22  
                 RE: Ashley Massaro   Sheldor     05-19-19     24  
                 RE: Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-26-19     25  
                     RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-26-19     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •