The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

American Delite 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail American%20Delite Click to send private message to American%20Delite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Could CBS be more blatant with selecting its marquis couple, Rob and Amber, to win TAR7? No hate towards their game, (they are good), but this has to be the thinnest competition ever on the show. Two shows in, and I am already in disbelief. I don't think the other teams could win a race around their neighborhoods. The producers must have kept this in mind during their selections for the show to ensure a Romber win.

Who wouldn't:
-check all three sand piles for the earliest departure time.
-try to move two lamas at once.
-opt for the book challenge when they don't have money to go on the food shopping challenge.
-count the books to make sure there are enough before going to the library.

The list could go on and on.

It would be a good race if the remaining 8 pairs had to go head to head. I guess I'm only watching to see who comes in second, and perhaps to see just how much of a lead Rob and Amber can get.

Just a thought, but I'd like to see all of the networks team up and match their goldens against eachother. I've got the first four to enter:

1)Rob & Amber
2)Trista & Ryan
3)Will & Grace
4)Paula & Simon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Handpicked Runner's Up trigirl 03-09-05 1
   RE: Handpicked Runner's Up dirob 03-09-05 4
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Tahj 03-09-05 2
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... ginger 03-09-05 3
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... TeamJoisey 03-09-05 6
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... dirob 03-09-05 24
 I disagree times three realitybites 03-09-05 5
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... seahorse 03-09-05 7
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Devious Weasel 03-09-05 8
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... American Delite 03-09-05 17
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... volsfan 03-09-05 19
           RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... DearAbby 03-09-05 30
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Rice Eaters do it better 03-09-05 9
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Devious Weasel 03-09-05 10
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Rice Eaters do it better 03-09-05 11
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Fishercat 03-09-05 12
           RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Rice Eaters do it better 03-09-05 15
               RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Devious Weasel 03-09-05 16
               RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Tahj 03-09-05 18
               Warning AyaK 03-09-05 37
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... arturbars 03-09-05 13
       lol cqvenus 03-09-05 20
           Note to Rice ginger 03-09-05 28
           RE: lol silverfalcon 03-09-05 35
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... iwannabearealitystar 03-09-05 14
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... cqvenus 03-09-05 21
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... volsfan 03-09-05 22
       RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... nailbone 03-09-05 27
           RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Tahj 03-09-05 31
               A long bus trip... tamarama 03-09-05 33
                   Some insight... clemsonbeav 03-09-05 36
                   RE: A long bus trip... volsfan 03-09-05 38
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-09-05 23
   RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... Devious Weasel 03-09-05 25
       see? cqvenus 03-09-05 26
           RE: see? ginger 03-09-05 29
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... MTommy 03-09-05 32
 RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams ... rasslinmomma 03-09-05 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Handpicked Runner's Up"
Not winners. ROMBER are being edited in the runner-up way. There is no way they are going to win.

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Handpicked Runner's Up"
"edited in a runner-up way"?

(if my filmschool teachers could only hear about that term!)

ok i understand the context of your post, the way the winners don't get as much edit time as do the runner up's yaddayaddayadda...

but i just don't buy it.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
That's just silly IMO. There is so much that can happen between now and the end of the race. There are so many variables and teams tend to get better at racing as the season goes on. There have only been 2 episodes so far.

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
In fact, as we've seen (most recently with Kris and Jon), the golden couple that works together like a dream and really should win rarely does.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
If past seasons tell us anything, there are usually only 4-6 teams that have any realistic chance of beating all the other teams. And even the most competent teams can fall victim to unforeseen bad luck. (Hay bales, for instance.)

I think this season was cast to avoid some of the problems TAR has seen in the past. Two strong young males won the first two races. Hideous unlikeable model types dominated the last version. Perhaps the best race was won by Chip & Kim, a pretty average married couple.

I don't think this race was cast to give Rob & Amber the victory, but to bring as many different teams to the screen as possible. The downside of the diversity, as I said earlier, is that few of these teams are real contenders.

Keep in mind this element: Producer Bertram Van Munster already knows the identity of his winning team. And the editing begins after the race is concluded. So all that we see are the elements that tell Van Munster's desired story. And generally, a team with this much air time early in the show will be eliminated sometime in the middle of the season.

Of course, all the "rules" may not apply this time as CBS and the producers try to boost ratings by milking the fame of their most prominent team.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Since TAR5 is way way behind us, i think it's safe for me to mention that i was invited to the editing in L.A. after i had helped the production team in my country. The editing session i sat down on was during the halfway point of the race so it may not hold true all the time that the editing is done only once the race has concluded. The editor at that time said he had edited midway thru the race one other time and that he wasn't part of the editing for all seasons of TAR.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I disagree times three"
1) I don't think Rob & Amber won (or will win, depending on perspective)
2) I don't think CBS or WRP manipulated things to help them win
3) I don't think the other teams are THAT bad. Even the best teams have made mistakes from time to time.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

I will say that the producers usually don't pick two highly fit men to be in the race as a team because they would have a strength and speed advantage over the other couples.

You would think the brothers have a physical advantage over Romber in this race even if it has not been the case so far.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
As to your points:

check all three sand piles for the earliest departure time

When the clue was first spoken on air, it sounded like there were three piles of sand each and the departure times were spread among the times. Granted, reading the clue might have revealed that the three piles had different times. But this was the first task they undertook on the race, and it's not particularly surprising that some may have panicked a little about it.

try to move two lamas at once

First off, the smart choice was obviously carrying the baskets. But for the teams that opted to move llamas, I don't think it's so clear that moving two at a time was a better option. E & J moved one at a time and they seemed to finish as fast as M & G did moving two at a time.

opt for the book challenge when they don't have money to go on the food shopping challenge

As has been pointed out elsewhere, the problem didn't appear to be a lack of money as much as a lack of converted money. Further, without actually beginning the task, how would you know you didn't have enough money? By and large, the teams that shopped were teams that had no chance of moving the books in a timely manner.

count the books to make sure there are enough before going to the library

The teams that didn't try to carry all 180 books at once knew they didn't have 180 books. It wasn't a counting error, it was an intentional choice based on what they reasonably felt they could move at one time. If you don't think you can move 180 books at once, then you're an idiot if you try to move 180 books at once.

American Delite 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail American%20Delite Click to send private message to American%20Delite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I know it is easier to be an armchair quarterback, but really, in retrospect:

-check all three sand piles for the earliest departure time
Their panic...it wasn't that hard of a task to check each pile just to see what the situation is. These are competitors. To pick the first pile and go with it seems ignorant.

-try to move two lamas at once
I've never moved lamas, so maybe you are right. However, if you are in the competition, it is worth a try.

-opt for the book challenge when they don't have money to go on the food shopping challenge
Money conversion, no money, who cares. It is an unnecessary hurdle knowing you are going into a challenge with funding issues. I also disagree that the teams that shopped, couldn't schlep. Perhaps in some cases, but not in every case. For those that could have schlepped but didn't, well, back to my original point - they are weak competition.

-count the books to make sure there are enough before going to the library
I was referencing the Ron & Kelly, but I might have to review the tape. As I recall, he had a look of astonishment when the librarian said he only had 112 books. Not to mention he was right next to Rob, where he could have easily copied Rob's superb stacking technique. Again, another team that does not have what it takes.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I was referencing the Ron & Kelly, but I might have to review the tape. As I recall, he had a look of astonishment when the librarian said he only had 112 books. Not to mention he was right next to Rob, where he could have easily copied Rob's superb stacking technique.

Ron got frustrated with Kelly during the challenge in that Ron was being careful loading the books on the two wheeler. Ron gets frustrated and just say ok...let's go we will have to make two trips to begin with.

The funny thing to me about the book challenge was when Ron/Kelly got to the library Kelly says something like...we have to count them? Well you will have to that (while looking at Ron)! Why couldn't she count them? She obviously can't count that high!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"

>Kelly says something like...we have
>to count them? Well you
>will have to that (while
>looking at Ron)! Why couldn't
>she count them? She obviously
>can't count that high!

Also, when she heard they had 112 books, she said they needed to get 78 more. Ron had to correct her and tell her they only needed 68.

Rice Eaters do it better 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rice%20Eaters%20do%20it%20better Click to send private message to Rice%20Eaters%20do%20it%20better Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I think you are so right. You are a genius to have picked up on this. After reading what you wrote, I really sat down and thought about it and it seems obvious and clear. CBS is pushing their golden couple onto us. After all, all the other players TRIED OUT to be on the show while Rob and Amber were ASKED to be on it. Everyone else is wrong and you are right! ROCK ON!

03-09-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering if this is serious or sarcasm?

03-09-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rice%20Eaters%20do%20it%20better Click to send private message to Rice%20Eaters%20do%20it%20better Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
It was serious. He's smart and intuitive and the rest of you can't see beyond the end of your nose.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
First, I'm wondering if it is serious or sarcasm.
Second, if it is serious, are they the same user?

I really can't tell if it is sarcasm, even though if it is, it is very thickly laid. I'm very confused at this point, although that is not rare.

03-09-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
....Further proof that ppl on this discussion are not very bright.

03-09-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

03-09-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
You been eatin' too much rice.

Moves courtesy of Syren

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Warning"
This is a formal warning directed to "Rice Eaters do it better."

We only have one shakes the clown on this board, whom you are free to flame or be snarky with. When you are replying to anyone else, even if you intend to be satirical or sarcastic, you have to follow the Community Guidelines. If you continue to fail to do so, your membership on the board may be terminated.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
No, you are not the only one - I am wondering too...

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "lol"

i definitely wondered, and am glad you asked for clarification, because it let me see how much smarter this person is than i. in fact, i think i'll let him/her tell me what to believe for the rest of the season. you see, because not only am i intellectually inferior, but i am very lazy as well. i might as well not check these boards any more because now i know that rob/amber are the winners. maybe i'll just stop watching TAR altogther. that is how much faith i have.

~ cq

following one sheep is just as easy as following the whole flock

03-09-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Note to Rice"
I believe that WAS sarcasm.

But you may not believe me.

silverfalcon 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silverfalcon Click to send private message to silverfalcon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: lol"
CQ: roflmao I soo agree !!

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
If anyone taped the show, (I didn't) check this out: I think that when Romber read the clue for Shop or Schlep (?), they stated as they were leaving, that they would do books b/c you neeeded your own money for shopping. Nobody else mentioned this, so I was wondering if it was a Lori/Bolo (not reading the clue) for some of them--and they didn't realize they would have to actually PAY for their items.

03-09-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"

no, i think they just know the race and how it works better than others. and i thought, but rob is a tool, how could he know it better than others? and then i thought, well, perhaps the editing is trying to show us how genius he is and how stupid everyone else is. because, as we all now know, he and amber are clearly going to be the winners. so, i thought, others could be smart, and they just aren't showing it.

but others *aren't* smart like geniusrob. because? mom and son didn't have money to get up the incline. and then they went to market.

so clearly everyone except rob and amber are idiots.

~ cq

having breakthroughs all day

03-09-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I think by going to a market where veggies are sold would tell the racers they have to pay for the items...why else give them money at the beginning of each leg?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
They always get money at the beginning of each leg, or most of them anyway. But they did get a bunch more this time than usual.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

03-09-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
That's what I thought. So, what did they spend it all on since it seems they ran out?

Moves courtesy of Syren

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "A long bus trip..."
>>what did they spend it all on since it seems they ran out?<<

Aside from the usual handful of taxis, they did all have a 10 hour bus ride -- those tix may have been expensive.

As for whether or not they all should have known they'd have to spend their own money -- who knows? Are the clues ever actually posted anywhere? I mean the whole clue, not just whatever ends up on screen?

And even if it isn't in the individual clue, aren't they always told that EVERYTHING comes out of their pocket money except for airline tix?

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Some insight..."
Copied from my post in Spoilers, with an addition:

They took a taxi from the airport to Cerro San Cristobal, where the Virgin is. This is a VERY long drive, and I'm sure it cost a fortune. (I mean if they would have taken the bus for $2 and a metro ride for 50 cents, then it's only be a short taxi drive. But they didn't know that.) And add this to currency conversions (8.000 pesos is not $10...more like $15), the $100 customs fee (required of all Americans who are entering the country for the first time with that passport...would have been good for me) (so that's $200 right there), and the 10 hour bus ride (probably about $25, so $50 total)), and you've got a lot of money spent. Also, taxi rides do add up.

03-09-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
38. "RE: A long bus trip..."
Thanks Beave! I knew you had insight!

tamarama, when you say everything comes out of their pocket...are you talking about the pocket of money CBS gives them or are you suggesting they have their own money on the race?

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I don't think you have watch many TARs. Very often people who are playing poorly in the first two or three shows have a marked improvement in later shows. Also there seems to be an element of luck that just overrides the skill levels of the players.

Rob is may be the best player so far, but we will have to watch a few more shows to see if he can keep it up. Also some of the future tasks could surprise us. Remember the FishSoup? Except for Gus the people who did good at that were partly a surprise to me.

It is also too early to see how well he recovers if he does make a mistake, some people seem to have a problem once they do that.

Last - Taxi drivers! I don't know where they are getting them but last TAR had some very bad ones. This is almost totally out of his control, and a bad taxi can cost you the game.

03-09-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
You made me think of something that does give Rob and Amber a huge advantage in the early going, something the other teams don't have. They both have experience having a camera follow them around everywhere they go. The other teams have to get used to that particular experience.

03-09-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
26. "see?"

i am so smart. s-m-r-t. i mean, s-m-a-r-t.

~ cq

shhhh... genius is among us

03-09-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: see?"
You are very smart.

I think Dweeze raises a good point. Frankly, the entire Survivor experience, which both halves of Rombah have enjoyed at least twice, is perfect training for TAR. Which probably means something random and stupid, like a hay bale, will ultimately quash our Dynamic Duo.

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
I think Rob/Amber will loose because Amber can't complete some physical task mid to late season. However I think that they will be great up to that point. They will not win as the title of this thread suggests, and I'd stake a lot on it. They are good TV, I've never seen survivor but I think they are playing great and have an advantage over the other teams in terms of intangibles because of past TV time.

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Handpicked Winners - CBS Scams Us All"
Phil: In this roadblock, one team member will be required to eat 1 kilo of "farafu" (or however you spell stinky, rotten, S4 fish).

Amber: I've completed all 6 of my tasks for the race, your turn Rawb.

Rawb: We're screwed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •