The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
Okay so there's the rumor that nobody really knows came from. Liz told her friends not to watch. Here comes more speculation: What if(assuming it's true ;) she ~doesn't~ actually do anything out of character, but is actually just pissed that her tribe was voted off one by one?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... Lurking 03-11-01 1
   RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 2
       RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... PepeLePew13 03-11-01 3
   RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... SurvivorBlows 03-11-01 4
       RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... Lurking 03-11-01 7
 RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... CD 03-11-01 5
   RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... Kokoro 03-11-01 6
       RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... wolf1bh 03-12-01 8
           RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... wolf1bh 03-12-01 9
 RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... HomeBrewer 03-12-01 10
   RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-sai... Lurking 03-13-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
MB said prior to the show that alliances as we understand them don't play as major a role in S2 as they did in S1. This suggests to me that any apparent alliance we see now will destabilize itself sooner or later. I'm almost ruling out a straightforward Kucha elimination.

As for Elisabeth's alleged statement, I'm still skeptical as I haven't found hard evidence, either.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
While I agree that after the next episode there will not be a straight Kucha elimination, I just do not understand why so many of you are in this Spoiler Section, yet totally believe everything MB says, taking him totally at his word. The fact that he suggests that tribal alliances don't play as strong a role as S1 makes me very much believing that they DO play the role, ESPECIALLY WITH KUCHA! How can you believe MB after seeing Michael's skin dripping after his accident? How can you believe MB after that 5-5 tie vote?

Or mabye MB was just saying that alliances don't play as large a role. Yeah, right. Please review all episode tapes re: Jerri.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
I can't help but wonder if Elisabeth is setting herself up for a big fall soon. The preview seems to focus totally on her which may mean that she is exposing herself as a "leader" which automatically places herself as a target for the Ogies to focus on in an upcoming TC ahead of a low-flying Nick (or Alicia if she wins an IC).

She may also be telling her friends not to watch because she goes out of character by digging knives into her "friends" (is she now turning against Rodger?) as it's now desperation time with the Kuchas being down 4-5 and probably doesn't like who she's becoming -- remember how she said that you've got to become more ruthless at this point in this game?

Any thoughts on this thread? I certainly hope I'm wrong on this as she's one of the good people on the show...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
>MB said prior to the show
>that alliances as we understand
>them don't play as major
>a role in S2 as
>they did in S1.

He also said no one got hurt... and let's not forget the CBS TV listings for Ep6 claimed someone would be voted off the island.

Don't put too much stock in MB's words at this point.

03-11-01, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
I think his ability to mislead comes from the fact that he speaks half-truths, not outright lies. Couldn't his comment have some truth to it even if it did come with the usual elusive statements?

CD 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CD Click to send private message to CD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
Rumour is "love blossoms" soon and I'm guessing Liz doesn't want her friends to watch what happens next because she and Colby link up and that's how she finds out about Jerri and says 'she has to go'.

This stirs things up for Liz at home because she has a boyfriend waiting and watching and her boyfriend's father is a big wig at Reebok where she works... then again rumour is that two survivors end up living together after the show so who knows.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
First of all, hiya CD and welcome to the boards! ^-^

Now:

<<her boyfriend's father is a big wig at Reebok where she works... >>

Liz works at Puma and being (as we've heard and seen anyway ;) a devout Christian, I seriously doubt she would cheat and then just let her b/f find out months later on national television.

<<then again rumour is that two survivors end up living together after the show so who knows.>>

Where's this rumor from?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
actually her boyfriend is QB for boston college football and i think still in school

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."

lol not a spoiler but proof that maybe she has some athletic ability after all

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
First, I think Lizliz told her friends not to watch, specifically the Burning Mike episode. Too Gross and disgusting. It was Lizliz who went to get Mike in the water. She saw the burns up close. I think we are pushing the "don't watch" thing too far.
Second, MB is not trustworthy. Worse injuries later on, my foot (hand). The Ogres vote in block at least one more week, maybe two. I still think the final four will include one Kucha.
Third, MB wants us to watch in hopes of a change in loyalties. Not really likely. We have been led to believe that the Ogres are a divided faction and we are led to like the Kucha's. Editing, I say.....

03-13-01, 06:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Her-neighbour's-best-friend-said-so...."
We all know Ogakor is a divided group. The question is when will its members pay more attention to their own squabbles than to Kucha members?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •