The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pilotguy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pilotguy Click to send private message to Pilotguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I'll tell you right now, if Ivette ends up being the winner of this year's BIG BROTHER game, I'm shutting off my TV the SECOND Julie Chen announces it.....There's no way in HELL that I'm going to sit there and watch crazy Ivette running around the room, screaming at the top of her lungs, throwing herself against the walls, falling and rolling around the floor, pounding on the walls and furniture with her hands, etc....

That hysterical nutcase really gets on my nerves!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... JUMBO 09-17-05 1
   RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... lydia 09-17-05 8
 RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... KaysarMolester 09-17-05 2
   RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... toomuch 09-17-05 3
       RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... JoieAntionette 09-19-05 13
           RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... leianawd 09-20-05 18
   RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... mztexastee 09-17-05 4
       RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... Wildchil 09-17-05 5
           RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... RealityTVaddict2 09-19-05 14
           RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... Lisa0116 09-20-05 16
       RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... fedcamper 09-17-05 6
       RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... lydia 09-17-05 9
           RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... Buggy 09-17-05 10
 If Maghole wins......... universityofkentuckyrocks 09-17-05 7
   RE: If Maghole wins......... Iam_Xtreme 09-18-05 12
       RE: If Maghole wins......... lydia 09-20-05 21
 RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... kathliam 09-17-05 11
 RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... okaychatt 09-20-05 15
   RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... Iam_Xtreme 09-20-05 17
       RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... wheredotheyfindthesepeople 09-20-05 19
           RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happen... Lisa0116 09-20-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JUMBO 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JUMBO Click to send private message to JUMBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
She gets on my nerves too, and I bet if maggie wins, her family would proberly move out and change there address I still dont understand how could she pick friends over her family, she basically handed the money over to maggie and even admited it, didnt she always say her family needs the money more than any one? I think she is going to try to win the jury by start her fake crying so they can feel sorry for her.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I think Yellvette KNEW she couldn't win the money over Janelle, because she knew Janelle played a better game. I think it's 50/50 up against Maggie, especially playing the "loyalty", "can't break my word" card.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
Evilvette is a loon!! If she wins that money--which is doubtful--she will no doubt turn into a sqawking nutjob & start running around! I don't think she an win against Maggie though..

toomuch 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toomuch Click to send private message to toomuch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
Ivette says that evil always wins in the house. Well, for once she is right—I hope every single member of the jury votes for Maggie. And when Ivette's $50,000 is gone, let her beg her idols, Eric and Maggie, for scraps. They will have the last laugh at her expense. If she doesn't get some help, she will always be a victim of people like Eric, whose ego and pride corrupt him, and Maggie, whose lack of conscience and sinister ways enable her to prey upon those weak in character. Ivette's precious Eric said it best: "We've got to get her out of here and soon. She is just a total psycho with a really foul mouth, hanging all over me all the time. She is completely nuts, but I'll have to string her along in the meantime."

JoieAntionette 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoieAntionette Click to send private message to JoieAntionette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
Funny that I have coined Yvette "Evilette" and she should speak of "evil" in the house! LOL!

Too bad for Evilette that she will soon be able to watch the show in it's entirety and learn just what her precious Eric, or Cappy, said about her. To think she has been gushing about Eric all along, what a darn fool she is!

Personally I did not want to see either Yvette or Maggie win but, oh well, thankfully it is not my money they will be going home with!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
WOW!!!! When did Eric say that and how the hell did I miss it!?

mztexastee 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mztexastee Click to send private message to mztexastee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
The only thing I can think of in response to her blowing a legitimate chance at $500,000 against Janelle, is that she's still playing the game...

Maybe she thinks the remaining nerd herd will view what she did as respectable and honorable, so that by playing the whole "I made a promise" card and possibly sabotaging her winnings, they'll think she is truly worthy of winning it all.

Whatever though. I was really pulling for Janelle. I wish the jury members could vote to not vote for either of them. I wouldnt know who to vote for because neither of them were strong players. Maggie threw HOH round 1 (and also threw that HOH comp that Ivette won a while ago-- which would offend me if I was Ivette), making Ivette's success in the house a fluke. And Maggie was just a little too oogey, without doing much at all.

I halfway don't want to watch the finale.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
Ivette running around the room, screaming at the top of her lungs, throwing herself against the walls, falling and rolling around the floor, pounding on the walls and furniture with her hands, etc....

That hysterical nutcase really gets on my nerves!

Yeah.. mine too.. just as it did when Howie and Janelle did the same thing.

The only thing I can think of in response to her blowing a legitimate chance at $500,000 against Janelle, is that she's still playing the game...

Yup.. I don't think Yvette is as stupid as some seem to believe she is.. Her partner even said that although Yvette's mouth often gets her in trouble.. she didn't recognize the emotional crier she saw on the screen.

in my opinion.. Yvette got a twofer out of this.. a strong chance to win.. (I think it would have been just as strong vs Janelle] and not having to break a promise.

RealityTVaddict2 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVaddict2 Click to send private message to RealityTVaddict2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-05 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

>
>"Yup.. I don't think Yvette is
>as stupid as some seem
>to believe she is.. Her
>partner even said that although
>Yvette's mouth often gets her
>in trouble.. she didn't recognize
>the emotional crier she saw
>on the screen. "
>
>I can't stand Yvette. I think she tries to get her housemates' sympathy so that they will vote for her. She keeps crying and telling them how bad she needs the money for her family. I also could have screamed when she threw a fit because she didn't get the personal phone call. She knew she would have to leave her family and friends for so long to play the game so why make such a fuss about not getting a chance to talk to them?
She is such a crybaby!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
>Ivette running around the room, screaming
>at the top of her
>lungs, throwing herself against the
>walls, falling and rolling around
>the floor, pounding on the
>walls and furniture with her
>hands, etc....
>
>That hysterical nutcase really gets on
>my nerves!

>
>Yeah.. mine too.. just as
>it did when Howie and
>Janelle did the same thing.
>
>

>
When did Howie and Janelle drop to their knees and pound the ground, jump up and slam the walls of the back yard, bury their head in a chaise, run squealing laps around the backyard, swear, and squeal like a pig???

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I know what you mean. This is the first time I've been able to get my bf hooked on a reality series, and we watched it faithfully, rooting out loud for the Jedi and threatening to change our daughter's name to "Janelle". After last night, all he could say was "We watched this whole season for nothing". I couldn't agree more.

09-17-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I still think Yellvette knew she couldn't beat Janelle, the better player.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
You're right.
If she had taken Janielle over Maggie I don't think Ivette could have won.
But I think her chances of winning over Maggie aren't a whole lot better.
What bothers me is that Maggie thinks she won already, that Ivette thinks she gave up first place, and that her "friend" Maggie would let her do that.
What bothers me is that Ivette would give up the prize for someone else. And that is what Ivette thinks she did, she said on the show, " Mommy! I won you $50,000!"
Why not 500K? Because Ivette thinks she gave Maggie the prize, and Maggie knows it.
THAT, is what bothers me.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "If Maghole wins........."
I am a Jedi fan but I'm not going to be a happy camper b/c I hate that b!tch!

I hope Ivette wins and thats very likely b/c she'll automatcally get James and Beaus vote.

I think James will be bale to get the Jedis to vote Ivette which would be 3 more votes and a 5-2 win!

I hope Ivette wins, I can't beleive I just said that but I did.

UL will always suck in my book

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: If Maghole wins........."
Ivette actually had to fight to stay in the house in the end by winning competitions. Maggie just went along for the ride just as she has done the entire show!

I cannot stand either one of them but since they are the F2 I hope the jury really thinks about who had to PLAY the game in the end.

To say Maggie played a better game statically makes no sense to me because I do not believe that she plotted and planned her strategy from the beginning of the game. I think that she got where she was based on a lot of luck and the fact that people in her alliance were weak-minded. I would much rather see someone win that had to fight for it with their actions not their masters degree in mind control.

It was so obvious to me that Maggie did throw the first part of the HOH competition. Maggie will NEVER admit that to herself let alone Ivette.

So many people have said Ivette is stupid for not throwing the final part of the HOH competition and choosing to take Maggie to the F2. It puzzles me why people are not dogging Maggie for obviously throwing at least two competitions. Maggie was afraid to really play the game because those who do just that often become a target to others so she let everyone else do her dirty work the entire game!

I do not think that Ivette ever really believed that Janelle would indeed take her to the F2. She held on to that key in part 1 because she really wanted to be in the F2. I think that Ivette also knows deep down that Maggie did not fall.

Ivette is more real than Maggie will ever be! Ivette did not display all those blank stares hoping that others would believe that she simply did not get it. Ivette was who she was (scary as that is) the entire game and IMO she never threw a competition.

Maggie reminds me so much of Katie (Survivor) as Katie also used everyone else in hopes she would get to the end without having to do anything in the game! I have more respect for people who actually try to play the game than people who simply go along for the ride at the expense of everyone else. I could not stand Katie for that just as I cannot stand Maggie.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

09-20-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: If Maghole wins........."
For you to say that Maggie didn't play a strategic game puzzles me. We all may have respect for people who win competitions, or even are well-liked by the other players, but they usually end up with a target on their backs.

Ivette definately showed a more definable, "out there" personality, but remember her treatment and opinion of Janelle (she smartly saw her as a threat early on), and then her blind following in the friendship: except when she began to relate to James. He was beginning to help her see the light, so to speak, but ended up being masterfully back-doored, and I think Maggie was a key player in that move.

James was my favorite player at that point, and out he went. Maggie played this game like so many others in so many other reality shows as well as BB. She was the stealth bomber. She threw the HOH to secure Ivette's vote for the F2 when Ivette won HOH. Even, if many don't like her or can't stand her, Maggie played a great game and she was playing the people. Why do you think she made it to the final2? Katie was even more annoying, but her strategy was to keep a target off her back, and she succeeded just like Maggie.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-17-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I've thought about this all day. I refused to allow myself to even entertain the thought of one of the Herd winning until then. I really don't want one of these women to win. The money isn't an issue. I don't want either of them to have the satisfaction.

That having been said, I will throw my laptop into my television and then throw them both into the toilet if Maggie wins. I can rationalize an Ivette win because she did step up to the plate and win 3 of the last 4 competitions. (I know, I know, Maggie threw the POV to her, but technically she 'won'.)

But I cannot abide one dollar of that money getting any where near that Maghole. I can't do anything about her netting $38K, but that's all I can tolerate.

Here's hoping the dislike of Maggie among jury members outweighs their distaste of Ivette.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-20-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
If Ivette wins over Maggie, I'll be delighted.

Maggie may "deserve" the win for her manipulative game play, but I dislike her so much that the lesser of two evils is Ivette.

And, whether Maggie wins or not, SHE SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THAT VESPA FROM IVETTE.

Thank you for listening.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
And, whether Maggie wins or not, SHE SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THAT VESPA FROM IVETTE.

I agree 100%!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

wheredotheyfindthesepeople 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to send private message to wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
It should not have been offered to her in the first place.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ivette Winning? If That Happens......."
I agree with you 100%!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •