The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"about Ivette's final evictions choice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

alohakiwi 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alohakiwi Click to send private message to alohakiwi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"about Ivette's final evictions choice"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-05 AT 02:25 AM (EST)

I have to admit I am shocked. I understand she chose someone she liked..but she chose knowing full well..she was gunning for sec0nd place but if she chose Maggie..ivette had the 500 in her hand. So basically she chose a friend over family (especially after she claims her family needs the money badly). Frankly..i am at a loss. Honostly.. in a game situation you look at yourself and what could benifit you and your family not benifit you 2nd best over someone you just met on a game show. *slap* *slap*..

Although, there is a possibility of her actually winning the money over Maggie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... JUMBO 09-17-05 1
   RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... Aruba 09-17-05 2
       RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... leianawd 09-17-05 3
           RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... Wildchil 09-17-05 4
               RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... okaychatt 09-17-05 5
                   RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... Wildchil 09-18-05 9
               RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... lydia 09-17-05 7
       RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... lydia 09-17-05 6
           RE: about Ivette's final evictions ... leianawd 09-18-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JUMBO 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JUMBO Click to send private message to JUMBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
Just wait and see on tuesday she is going to win the jury by begging them crying to them.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
Shocked I am NOT. For weeks I have posted how mentally challenged these houseguests are this season. So I am not surprised...if anything it is actually a testament to the Nerd Herd Girl Scout Troop. If conventional wisdom prevails I believe Ivette will win. She is pretty much guarenteed Beau and James. Rachel, Howie and Janelle will have time in the jury house to discuss the fact that it was Maggie that planted the seed to separate James and Sarah which gave the Girl Scout Troop the numbers throughout the rest of the game. Between the three of them they may be able to add up to one brain and realize that was their demise and utimately vote against Maggie which will give Ivette the necessary five votes.

Of course this will depend on conventional wisdom and smarts...in other words anything's possible. LOL

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
It wasn't a shock to me that Ivette chose to take Maggie with her to the final two. All through the last competition between Janelle and Ivette I was on the edge of my seat holding my breath they both definately gave each other a run for HOH, that much I'll agree with Ivette. After watching the show I tried to think who would vote for who and this is the guess that I came up with:

April and Jenn: will probably vote the same. I know April was quite shocked when she found out that Maggie told Ivette April wanted to evict Ivette, so this could be seen as betrayel and they could vote against Maggie. I have the feeling that they will vote for Maggie though.

Beau: no guessing here he will obviously vote for his partner/friend Ivette.

Rachel: I think she will vote for Maggie because I think she respects her more especially after Ivette dissed her on her good-bye message.

James: I know when he was evicted from the house he admitted that he thought Maggie was a good player, so if he votes based on who played the better game Maggie will get his vote, but if it's based on personal then Ivette. I think it's about a 50/50 chance.

Janelle: well when Julie asked her what she would be basing her vote on without giving away who she was going to vote for, Janelle replied that after that night she was probably going to change her vote because Ivette is a good person, so it will probably be Ivette.

Howie: I really have no clue who this guy is going to vote for. If he votes based on what Rachel wants then it will probably be Maggie, but otherwise I think his choice may be Ivette.

I think that it will be very close. I think the vote will be 4 to 3.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"

it wasn't a shock to me either.. and I think I got religion back!!!

Although Janelle seemed to have convinced herself and Yvette that taking Maggie would assure Yvette #2 .. I think Yvette had a strong chance to win either way..

Votes for Yvette if Janelle vs Yvette: Jen, Beau, April, James(?), Maggie

Votes for Yvette if Maggie vs Yvette: Jen, Beau, James, Yvette, Janelle

So I see a twofer for Yvette.. loyalty is always rewarded in the long run.. certainly an admirable charecture trait even in a game to me... and statigically..

I could be wrong of course.. April's pain, though it seemed soothed.. could carry over.. and she could convince Jen and perhaps others that Maggie deserves the win.. and $50,000 should be pleanty for Yvette and her family.

I laughed my self silly when it wound up being the Friendship alliance in the final two.. all these people who kept denigrating them.. saying how stupid they are and played... Look who's standing!!!

This issssssssss rich!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
<all these people who kept denigrating them.. saying how stupid they are and played

That's a very different interpretation of how I read the disses of the Fiendship.

Once again, the reason we did not like the NH is because they puffed themselves up by claiming their moral superiority to anyone else in the house.

They reassured themselves over and over and over and over and over that they were: moral, ethical, fun, pleasant, and loyal.

They did this while cursing, talking ugly about others, plotting, spooning - "tickling" all the while, and generally making life miserable for anyone not in the NH.

The only way they could feel good about themselves was to tear someone else down.

I'll give them "loyal," but that's it.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
{{Once again, the reason we did not like the NH is because they puffed themselves up by claiming their moral superiority to anyone else in the house.}}

LOL.. yeah.. so unlike Janelle and James **tongue firmly in cheek**

I give them way more than loyalty.. Maggie played a very smart game.. Yvette beat Janelle twice at something I would have bet the house Janelle would have won.

BTW.. "loyalty" is a pretty big deal.. I'd take that in a baker's second... a rare find these days.. and I have to admit.. I saw it in Janelle too and was surprised by it and applauded it because up to that point she had shown herself to be pretty shallow.

When Janelle started being nice to Maggie, April and Yvette.. I was heartened.. until she told us it was a ruse.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
All righty then, well thought out. Janelle even said in her coversation with Julie, that she should have been "nicer" to the other side from the get-go. You become a target when you attack others verbally, even is they are attacking you. Maggie let her feelings about the Jedi known only in her alliance, not spouting off to the Jedi. She kept her cool, whether other viewers considered her a wench or not. Remember the doctor, as he became "MR. Nice Guy" by the end of the game.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
It's all been said and the reason the despicable doctor won that season was that he played an evil, but masterful strategic game. You are supposed to win this game because you had the best strategy . . .Maggie out-played Yellvette by giving her the HOH, assuring that "loyal" vote at the end. I think Yellvette knew that Janelle played a better game, period, and would win in the end, as well. She definitely has a chance against Maggie because of sour grapes. We'll see.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-18-05, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: about Ivette's final evictions choice"
I think it will be very close a 4 to 3 vote, who gets the winning number of votes I don't really know. I guess it all depends what April tells the others, since April was really openly betrayed by Maggie before she was voted out. Remember the look on April's face when Ivette shoved it in her face about how Maggie told her April was going to vote out Ivette, the look on April was priceless!

As for one of the above comments, the "Friendship" was idiotic, the only strategically intelligent mind in that whole alliance was Maggie. Had Maggie been voted out during week 3 that alliance wouldn't have lasted, she was the backbone and the decision maker for those fools who couldn't have gotten themselves that far in the game had it not been for her. I recall saying and others saying that Maggie is an intelligent player, its the other fools we think are stupid and its true.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •