The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coincidence I think Not"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TillOn 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-15-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TillOn Click to send private message to TillOn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coincidence I think Not"
Ok so the website is not renewed, seems weird for a TV show, but for those of you who have been on MySpace.com for some of the houseguests profiles there is something else i find strange. Christina has just took her profile off abruptly. She had pictures of future shows and behind the scene pictures? Maybe 'they' didn't like that she was broadcasting those.?? Just a thought

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coincidence I think Not melissa20011976 01-16-06 1
   RE: Coincidence I think Not Kattrikk 01-16-06 2
       RE: Coincidence I think Not melissa20011976 01-16-06 3
           melissa20011976 - Signature picture... Bebo 01-16-06 4
   RE: Coincidence I think Not msbehavin 01-16-06 5
 RE: Coincidence I think Not Bebo 01-16-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melissa20011976 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa20011976 Click to send private message to melissa20011976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coincidence I think Not"
This is my first post on this forum.

She posted a bulletin with the title "To Everyone! I am leaving myspace" In a nut shell it said she was leaving because of people and their rumors. I guess she was getting hate mail on there.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-16-06, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coincidence I think Not"
Thank you, Melissa. I did not see the note to all. It was right after she put new suggestive pics of herself up and there was quite the reaction here and probably in her private email box there, too. Interesting.

melissa20011976 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa20011976 Click to send private message to melissa20011976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coincidence I think Not"
No problem at all. I do not remeber what exactly the message said.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "melissa20011976 - Signature picture violation"
Please read our community guidelines, which spell out the requirements for a signature picture. Your picture is taller than the 60 pixels allowed.

A number of posters wonder why we allow pics to be loaded onto our site that are larger than the signature requirements. For a number of the reality shows, our spoilers use vid caps to try and spoil the shows, and those one-time uploads need to be larger so that details can be seen.

Please resize your signature or use a different one in future postings that does comply with the guidelines.

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coincidence I think Not"
I guess the "meanies" caught up to her on My Space, after all.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coincidence I think Not"
Please join the existing discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=887&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •