The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the living dolls: making of a child beauty queen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-11-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the living dolls: making of a child beauty queen"
have you all caught this on HBO? it is a 1 1/2 hour documentary on 2 kids. one a former winner of EVERY pageant...giving up her crowns for a year to re-enter...her "fathers" are pageant coaches....and VERY sterotypically gay....and RICH RICH RICH.
the other child VERY lower middle class...mom works 3 jobs. 16 year old brother in juvie. etc.

this is as intriguing as emily tyes....because "swan" is actually pretty. the other girl...i don't think so.
and i think swan loves doing it...and has a great attitude.
what a difference when they want to do something.

check it out and let me know what you think
molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the living dolls: making of a c... mizzzjulie 01-23-05 1
 RE: the living dolls: making of a c... sugarsugar 02-26-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mizzzjulie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizzzjulie Click to send private message to mizzzjulie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the living dolls: making of a child beauty queen"
I just watched this documentary and one thing that really stuck out for me was how many of the moms were extremely fat and ugly. They are trying to live through their daughters by making them up and showing them off. I found it disgusting. These little girls being sexualized at such a young age to compensate for their mothers being unable to lose some weight. Sick, sick, sick.

sugarsugar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarsugar Click to send private message to sugarsugar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the living dolls: making of a child beauty queen"
by the way, Swan's mother who worked 3 jobs died last year. I think it was last year or even the year before.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •