The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-01, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
"On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
I was watchin the previews for next week, and here's what I saw:

Liz says that she think's Jerri's ready to go.

Jerri says sumthin like people turn their backs faster than she can spit. but if you watch the frame by frame, her lips dont seem to be in sync with her words

Liz is shown talking to Keith and Tina

*There are EIGHT!!! survivors walking.

Either Nick or Colby is hugging a woman as what looks like Amber is watching.

*The missing survivor seemed to be Alicia. She could've just been offscreen though. they showed 2 pics of 8 survivors. In one Alicia was missing and I think that Liz was absent in the other. I'll need to watch it again and edit this post later.

Based on this, I think that Liz plays a big part in who's gettin voted off next. The whole damn thing is centered around her! Why is she talkin 2 Keith and Tina?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... MDSkinner 03-10-01 1
 RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 2
   RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... Lurking 03-11-01 6
 RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... kdzrgon 03-11-01 3
   RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... CD 03-11-01 4
       RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... ksfly 03-11-01 5
       RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... rameses 03-12-01 7
           RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... Play2Survive 03-13-01 12
 RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... Krautboy 03-12-01 8
   RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... Lurking 03-13-01 11
 RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... Bruddah Max 03-12-01 9
   RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... lambity 03-12-01 10
   RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . .... yoda_schwartz 03-13-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-01, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
> Why is she talkin
>2 Keith and Tina?!

My guess is that if there is a crack in the Ogakor 5 it would be Keith and/or Tina. They both hate Jerri. If Liz or some Kuchan can somehow get them to vote with Kucha against Jerri, then they can get rid of Jerri with a majority fairly easily. I am not sure that I believe that is going to happen just yet, since Oga did go as a team in the last episode fairly solidly, but since that first vote is over and they are in control we may see Keith go back to his ways of "I want Jerri out". If we see that in the next two weeks the game could actually turn interesting as opposed to an all Ogakor final four.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
Amazon, I have come to expect the teasers for next week to be attention-getters and interest-builders as well as somewhat red herrings. I've noticed everywhere, even on newspaper web sites, there are all these POLLS that ask "Who do you think should be voted off?" Of course Jerri wins every one without a runoff or a recount needed. Jerri is the J.R. Ewing of Survivor, she's the one you love to hate, and MB knows it. So I expect to see Jerri fairly late into the endgame (Final Four?) and the center of attention all the way until a better storyline (aforementioned Final Four and endgame) can supplant the overwhelming "I hate Jerri" emotions.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
I had high hopes for Jeff judging from the way the show focused on what he said along with the scene showing the formation of his partnership with Alicia. Since his "storyline" ended just like that, I'm led to believe that no one else's is safe, either.

kdzrgon 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzrgon Click to send private message to kdzrgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
I had already posted a Q on the vid cap of 8 survivors walking, but I went back & enlarged the photo - look VERY closely just to the right of Amber's upper left arm - it appears there is just a sliver of Alicia's rather defined bicep.
Opinions welcome!
(if you do not have a photo editing program, just right-click on photo, and set as wallpaper):

<>

CD 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CD Click to send private message to CD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
Alicia's there, I agree with you on the arm thing. The neat thing about this photo is that it captures something key about next week ~ the budding romance between Liz and Colby. Apparently there's a relationship that's formed during the show and two surivors are now living together.

Guess who's walking at the back of the group, might be why Liz doesn't want her friends or her boyfriend (maybe ex now) to watch the next show.

ksfly 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ksfly Click to send private message to ksfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
I don't think Liz starts a romance with anybody on the show. She's currently dating Matt Hasselback's (Seattle Seahawks quarterback) brother. When Hassleback signed with the Seahawks last week, more than half the questions at his press conference were about Liz.
Thought that might help.

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
There may be no romance there, but I do find the grouping interesting. Looks like our little Lis is getting in tight with the guys. Doesn't appear that she is making any effort to bond with the other girls, does it? Could that be because of the fact that "someone hurts her feelings"? I could see Jerri hurting someone's feelings, especially another female moving in on her territory (or her cowboy)!

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
There's been a lot of talk about Liz and Colby gettin jiggy and I find that highly doubtful. It's extremely out of character for Liz - as mentioned above, her relationship back home is still intact. And Colby has not shown himself to be thinking with anything but his head. He's extremely focused and has been since the beginning. If there is a relationship - which I question because there hasn't been any firm evidence to support it - I suspect it will involve Nick.

Episode 13: "Final Four: Three Gals and a Houseboy" starring Jerri, Amber, Liz and Nick.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-01, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
Our local Sunday paper (Oregonian) had Survivor listed as one of this weeks's "Best Bets". It said "Survivor -- 8pm, KOIN(6), New friendships form and voting stragegies begin to shift now that the two former tribes have merged into one."

"...voting strategies begin to shift..." made me think that perhaps the Ogakor 5 can't hold it together for one more week and the fireworks start in EP8. It also says "New friendships form..." and the Episode title is "Friends?". Sounds like old friendships fall apart and new frienships replace them as "voting strategies begin to shift". The only part that suggests one more Ogakor alliance vote this week is the word "..begin..." to shift. So maybe this week the alliance is weakened as in crack in the alliance and next week it actually breaks open?!

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
I see the same thing, too.

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
my thinking is that the Ogakor "alliance" can break now because they are no longer in immediate danger of being picked off by the Kucha. I see Tina and Keith teaming with Liz and Rodger to get rid of Jerri either in this upcoming ep or possibly the next one. I think Keith and Tina see the "Rich Factor" in Jerri. it would be nice to see a Tagi-esque Rodger/Keith/Liz/Tina alliance get to the final four.

Bruddah

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
>my thinking is that the Ogakor
>"alliance" can break now because
>they are no longer in
>immediate danger of being picked
>off by the Kucha. I
>see Tina and Keith teaming
>with Liz and Rodger to
>get rid of Jerri either
>in this upcoming ep or
>possibly the next one

I don't see how Tina and Keith will be so willing to ally with Liz and Rodger at this point. Even if they teamed up and got rid of Jerri, Liz and company can easily turn against the Ogakorians and vote them off one by one in Ep.9. Kucha knows they can win in a tie-breaker situation provided they can get rid of one of the Ogakorians in Ep.8. I'm sure Keith and Tina are very aware that they have to stick with their own kind and at least hold a 5-3 upperhand over Kucha to assure their safety.

yoda_schwartz 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yoda_schwartz Click to send private message to yoda_schwartz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: On Next Week's Episode. . . . . ."
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-01 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

>my thinking is that the Ogakor
>"alliance" can break now because
>they are no longer in
>immediate danger of being picked
>off by the Kucha.

Your exactly right Max. Oga-whore alliance will definately break apart. If you have been watching, you would know that Oga-whore is not a strong group, and any one of them would stab you in the back without a second thought.

>I see Tina and Keith teaming
>with Liz and Rodger to
>get rid of Jerri either
>in this upcoming ep or
>possibly the next one.
>I think Keith and Tina see
>the "Rich Factor" in Jerri.

I don't see your logic behind this. personally I think your wrong. Don't worry, I'm not flaming you. I'm not an ass-wipe like Shakes. What I am wondering is, why Liz and Jerri? What put them at each others throats?

My theory is that Colby gets the eyes for Liz and drops Jerri. This would explain Jerri saying, "people will betray you fast then she could spit," in the episode 8 trailer. Jerri, being the b!tch that she is, goes to Liz and makes an enemy. Liz becomes angy and wants Jerri off NOW. Liz goes to Keith and Tina and trys to befriend them. Wether she succeeds or not, I don't know, but with Colby on their side the Kucha clan have the advantage.

I don't think that Jerri will be voted, despite how much I hate the b!tch. She will probably be safe due to immunity or something. Liz might want to boot Tina or Keith if they don't join her, but if that is not the case I think Amber is the one to go.

Please comment.

ps Shakes if you are out their, PISS OFF!!!

Do, or do not. There is no try.
-Yoda, Jedi Master-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •