The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
How do you rate the "idols" tonite, 1 thru 6?

(Pacific coast poster here, who sees it as quite pointless to put her comments in the spoiler thread. . . hope that's ok)

1. Diana (OK, the dress didn't do it for me. but i think she had the best performance of the night)
2. Latoya (although breathless)

The others don't even warrant enumeration.

going home = Fantasia (i wish)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Mistral 04-28-04 1
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em SilentObserver 04-28-04 25
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em outmask 04-28-04 52
       RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em okaychatt 04-28-04 59
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Sagebrush Dan 04-28-04 2
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em niteowl 04-28-04 3
       RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Sagebrush Dan 04-28-04 22
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em stormysatan 04-28-04 4
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em ManilaESQ 04-28-04 5
 Not a good night Breezy 04-28-04 6
   RE: Not a good night PA44sec 04-28-04 8
       RE: Not a good night pheeann 04-28-04 28
   RE: Not a good night callalilly3000 04-28-04 9
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em 1simplyme 04-28-04 7
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em mom_of_many 04-28-04 11
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Pianga 04-28-04 62
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em libgirl2 04-28-04 10
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em kelli_blue 04-28-04 12
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em JOSHIDOL 04-28-04 15
       Joshidol Breezy 04-28-04 16
           RE: Joshidol Sagebrush Dan 04-28-04 24
           RE: Joshidol wildchickenhunter 04-28-04 33
           RE: Joshidol JOSHIDOL 04-28-04 46
               RE: Joshidol Breezy 04-28-04 47
           RE: Joshidol outmask 04-28-04 54
               LOL Breezy 04-28-04 56
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em geg6 04-28-04 13
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em drooler 04-28-04 14
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em outmask 04-28-04 53
       That's fine Breezy 04-28-04 55
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Monicanada 04-28-04 17
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em moonbaby 04-28-04 18
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em AMAI 04-28-04 19
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em DoodleBug 04-28-04 20
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em ValleyGirl 04-28-04 21
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em leannerenee 04-28-04 23
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em unitabackup 04-28-04 26
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em Aphrodite 04-28-04 27
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em AirDragon 04-28-04 29
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em true 04-28-04 30
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em shedevil 04-28-04 31
       Shedevil Breezy 04-28-04 32
           RE: Shedevil shedevil 04-28-04 35
               RE: Shedevil true 04-28-04 37
                   RE: Shedevil shedevil 04-28-04 39
                       RE: Shedevil true 04-28-04 42
                           RE: Shedevil shedevil 04-28-04 44
       RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em true 04-28-04 36
       RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em blndmelonfan1 04-28-04 49
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em unitabackup 04-28-04 51
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em okaychatt 04-28-04 34
 RE: Diana's dress MTW1961 04-28-04 38
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em geekboy 04-28-04 40
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em MrsKeylime 04-28-04 41
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em mahjonger 04-28-04 43
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em true 04-28-04 45
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em unitabackup 04-28-04 48
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em outmask 04-28-04 50
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em calamityc 04-28-04 57
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em theincrediblehugey 04-28-04 58
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em shedevil 04-28-04 60
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em BennyBoy 04-28-04 61
 RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em archon 04-28-04 63
   RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em leogirl_21 04-28-04 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-04, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Hail, fellow Westie! I agree about needing a new thread for this. Posted this already in the other one, but here goes.

Latin Music. High Energy. Valium in these guys' hands (or voices).

Best and Rest:

Diana - I rarely rank her over Latoya, but she was the best tonight. She was the only one I felt knew anything about the rhythm necessary to be good at this genre. But why was she wearing a flogger?

Latoya - She did well, as always. She is like a smart kid taking a test who does well in all subjects, but never excels at any one. She is very competent at everything she sings, but doesn't shine at anything in particular.

OK:

Jasmine - I usually always put her at okay. She doesn't have what it takes to really shine. And I am always very, very conscious of her breathing. I don't hear anyone else breathe but her. To me, that isn't good technique.

Fantasia - Normally I put her very, very high, even though I'm not a big fan. She doesn't have the thang for this genre. No big deal, she should just avoid it. It should not detract from her overall performances.

Not Good:

John - Yawn. Do you really sing this song about your Grandma?

George - Like I suspected, he peaked already. We won't see any more good performances by him. He has already hit his stride and is off his game now. Pity that someone like Jennifer, who got voted off mid-stride is gone, while George will most likely last further in the competition, is basically done.

SilentObserver 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilentObserver Click to send private message to SilentObserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
this is how i'd rate them :

1. la toya - lots of energy but vocally not her best
2. diana - very good performance
3. fantasia - not her best but very entertaining
4. jasmine - i thought she'd be the best tonite basing from the beggining of her song. i don't know what happened but it sounded weird towards the end
5. george -really liked him ever since but the past 3 weeks he seems off
6. john stevens - randy's right, he only hit about 3 notes - not good enough

outmask 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outmask Click to send private message to outmask Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Dianna did not do well last night.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Hi outmask. What didn't you like about the performance? (besides the horrendous ragbag dress, that is)

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-04, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1. Totally agree with you on Diana. I haven't been impressed with her at all these past few weeks, but, in spite of that dress (had to agree with Simon there), she ate the place up tonight. Incredible. Sweetie and I gave her a standing ovation.

2. A little disappointed with LaToya tonight, but she did better than the rest.

3. Fantasia: great performance, mediocre voice.

4. Jasmine: very good, but still elevator music. On the generic side.

5. John: simply out of his league and in the wrong place. A nice look, but needs training.

6. George: will somebody please vote him off!!??!!

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The fool that persists in his folly becomes wise.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I agree on every point with you Dan. I was so distracted by Diana's car-wash wardrobe that i almost missed her Great performance! (and not because the legs were so great..)
Also, John finally had some stage presence, but sucked anyway. Loved how he reacts when he flubs a note or 2 or 3...he's likeable. When he sings what he can he has a pure nice voice.
George drives me nuts with that eye-popping, goofy grin thing...I get embarassed just watching him, he's like a cartoon character or something.

04-28-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Thank you, niteowl; love your username

Yeah, George reminds me of a child star who's still relying on child star schtick.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

stormysatan 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-04, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

Nobody exciting tonight. But if I were to rate the contestants, I would do it as follows:

1. Good
JASMINE - very pretty, good performance except for some off-key notes. But I think her rendition was even better than the original which is not really spectacular.

DIANA - not so many off-key notes, timing was decent; she didnt look as bad as Simon described her dress

2. Very Bad

GEORGE -please send him home America

JOHN - I hardly sing but with the way he sang tonight, I think I can sing much better. God, please put his mom off her misery before she gets a heart attack or stroke. She looked very stressed and tired and worned and looked like she wanted to shout to America to please not vote for John and let them go back to NY.

3. BLEH
FANTASIA and LATOYA did not perform as well as expected. But of course, people's expectations of their performances are very high. These two hardly ever get off-key. They still are the best and should end up in the final two. I'm sure it's gonna be a showdown ala Clay-Reuben

ManilaESQ 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-04, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ManilaESQ Click to send private message to ManilaESQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1. Jasmine
2. Diana
3. La Toya
4. John
5. George
6. Fantasia

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Not a good night"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

Fantasia- that was her worst performance ever, horrible horrible, Simon was right she sounded like a cartoon character on helium.

George- not good, he's done so much better but can't seem to get it back... and the bobbing up and down was very very distracting.

LaToya- I really liked it, she looked like she was really having fun with the song. Out of all of them I think she handled the latin theme and the band jams better than everyone else.

John- horrible, go home

Jasmine- it was just ok, not real good but ok.

Diana- ok the dress was horrible, very distracting and horrible. Her song choice and her performance was very good though.

Other than LaToya and Diana they all seemed to struggle with the spots where the band jammed... they didn't seem to know what to do during those spots. That and it seemed to me the band overpowered them, which shouldn't be surprising... Miami Sound Machine is an awesome band.

Bottom three- Fantasia, John and George

Going home- John, although it could be Fantasia.

ETA- I thought it was nice of Simon to give his little speech to John about how well he was handling all the negative and bullets that were shooting at him after last week.

Just say no to trolls.

PA44sec 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PA44sec Click to send private message to PA44sec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not a good night"
#1 for me.. Diana.. and I don't know what's wrong with me but I liked the dress! LOL. Sorry!!!
#2 George. I thought he did really well. I was worried at first because this is a dude singing a girl's song and I think he did good.
#3. Latoya. I agreed with the judges that the performance was good but it wasn't her best vocal. I threw her a couple votes anyway.
#4. Jasmine. So glad the flower is gone and she did good although I didn't vote at all for her. Loved her outfit too.
#5. John. I too appreciated the comment Simon gave him.
#6. Fantasia. They're just now noticing she sounds like a cartoon on helium? Geez!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the rest of America votes.

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Not a good night"
I liked Diana's dress, too!
1. My number 1 is LaToya, simply because she is the most professional.

2. YAY for George! Glad to see he made a comeback. Good choice of song for him.

3. Diana. I also thought she did well with a very difficult song last night.

4. Jasmine. She'd better be in the bottom 3 because she was definitely pitchy. A couple of times she made me wince.

5. Fantasia. Bad song, and I really don't like her voice. One Macy Gray is one too many, IMHO.

6. John, though I also appreciated Simon's comment. I believe the guy is good one one music genre only, at this point (crooning the oldies). Get some lessons, John, and come back in about four years.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not a good night"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

I agree with you on Simons comments to John. It was sweet, Simon does have a heart.

So here is my list:

1) Diana- she was the best last night, but that is not saying much. I also didn't care for her wardrobe choice. It made her look lumpy.

2) Latoya- maybe it was becasue she was dancing so much, but she just didn't sound like herself. I didn't care for her performance last night. But enough to make her #2 on my list.

3) Jasmine- did better than everyone else left, I love the song she sang, it is one of my all time favs. She did ok, if she were in a Karaokie bar.

4,5,6- No else did well. Sorry Fantasia fans, she was terrible last night. To me, she just shouted throughout the song. It was nice that she gave a shout out to Jennifer, but it was a bit overkill near the end, ruined the song, but it was ruined when she started singing.

George- awful, terrible

John- poor, poor, poor John S. Cute kid, and I really like "HIM', I know that shouldn't win the contest, but last night he really struggled, more than normal, and he needs to home to his family. I wish him luck.

My Bottom three: George, John, Fantasia- with John S. going home.

(edited, because I left out a very important word)

1simplyme 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1simplyme Click to send private message to 1simplyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Since this is on last night's performance only.

1. Latoya: as always, (best vocal performance, best moves.)

3. George: Mr. Personality gave a fun performance.

3. Diana: (The first good performance she's given since AI3)

Going home: (We hope John or Diana)

Simply put, Simply me
Latoya, Latoya, Latoya... All the way!!!!!!

mom_of_many 11 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom_of_many Click to send private message to mom_of_many Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1 LaToya: did great as always and she looked great too
2 Diana: not a big fan of hers but she gave a good performance
3 Jasmine:good but I would like her to sing an upbeat song for once
4 George:it all went downhill since Against All Odds
5 Fantasianly putting her in front of John because at least she doesn't sound like she's dying slowly
6 John:not AI material, too boring, horrible performance, but I can understand his popularity with the younger crowd

Pianga 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pianga Click to send private message to Pianga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1. Diana
2. LaToya
3. John
4. Jasmine
5. George
6. Fantasia

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Tops
Diana- she was really fun energetic and carried the song off so well, voice strong
Latoya- good dancing, fun and upbeat, but her voice did falter

Middle
George- better then I thought considering he was sick, he still looked like he was having fun, smiling and dancing and he sang well enough.
Fantasia- almost one of the worst, but her energy carried it off. I thought she screeched and yelled too much

Bottom
Jasmine - another ballad (boring!), voice sounded off to me
John-I love the kid for his personality and like Simon said "taking this all like a man" but he was really off. Still he was more emotional then ever and did try.

As I said this genre would be weak for everyone but Diana had the best chance which she did. I wish they could have chosen other latin songs!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I was suprised by Diana last night. I thought she did the best job, followed by LaToya and Jasmine.
I can't wait to see who's in the B3.

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Were you listenig to the same performance as I did of Jasmine, give me a break. She was so pitchy and out of tune. She hit notes at the end of that song that sent chills up my spine.
I think George and Diana did the best.

04-28-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Joshidol"
Kelli is entitled to her opinion, just like you are. But this is a rate 'em thread. Can we just state our own opinions on the performances and not tell each other to clean our ears out.

Can't we all just get along?

04-28-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Joshidol"
Good catch, Breezy. Just ready to say the same myself.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Joshidol"
I think Breezy did a really good job dancing last night. Her pole work was........Oh sorry, that was a private show....better start another thread....

Waves at Breezy!

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Joshidol"
There are a few others who are being critical to people's choices, I don't see them getting a tongue lashing about it as you did to me on my opinion of Jasmine's performance.

04-28-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Joshidol"
I didn't notice any others, but if there is than I'm sorry to you and say to everyone...

Just post your opinions on the AI contestants not on the opinions of other posters.

04-28-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outmask Click to send private message to outmask Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Joshidol"
Ok breezy good point about what this is all about. I will just place my rating of Latin Night.

1=La Toya
2=Dianna
3=Jasmine
4=George
5=Fantasia
6=John

04-28-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
56. "LOL"
I just posted to you somewhere about this being a rate 'em thread. Sorry!

If you scroll down aways on the front page, I'm sure you'll find a thread bashing Diana. Feel free to bash her!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1) Diana - awesome job on a very difficult song to sing (and especially to enunciate the words correctly and with the right rhythm). Horrible dress but she seemed like an old pro, acknowledging the band. She seemed like she just had a blast and I loved it.

2) Latoya - as always, she's a class act. Who knew she could dance like that? Maybe she shouldn't have danced quite so much, though, because she sounded a bit out of breath. I have to agree with Simon, though, she's always good but just not very exciting.

3) Jasmine - off-key in a few places, but when she's on she has a very pure tone that I really like. Liked her version of this song and thought she looked beautiful.

4) George - didn't think he was as bad as they said. Wasn't great, but I'm willing to give him some breaks due to his joy in performing.

5) Fantasia - I was tempted to put John ahead of her simply because her blatant courting of Jennifer's fans (which seemed to me to be a criticism of her fellow contestants without actually having the courage to actually step up and say what she meant) makes me sick. She was terrible and I wish she had worn a bra if she was going to jiggle herself all over the stage. I don't like her voice, I don't like her personality, and I hope she goes very soon because she is making this show unwatchable to me.

6) John - he knows he shouldn't be here; he's known that for weeks. He is right. However, I applaud Simon for acknowledging his courage, his class, and his maturity in standing up to all the criticism and, apparently, death threats. He gets my Profiles in Courage award this week and some of the other contestants (current and former) should take his example of how to conduct oneself in the face of difficulties.

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I liked Diana and LaToya best--did an early bio say LaToya had ballet? Those were moves with classical ballet training behind them.

BUT: I think Simon was trying some reverse psychology. I thought he was very hard on those who (I suspect) are his favorites, quite decent to those who (I suspect) he wants to leave--as in a nice comment to John after the previous Stan Laurel comment. And I think that comment was way out of line, and voters voted as much against Simon as for John. Tell the kid he can't sing, tell him doesn't have charisma, but don't make fun of him.

04-28-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I dont get it. La Toya was just awesome! She did a WHOLE lot better than Dianna hands down. I am confused at all the notes on this board saying how well Dianna did but La Toya was not that great.

My 7 year old son asked me to turn down the volume when Dianna started to sing. But liked La Toya's singing. Said, I hope she wins mommy.

I just dont get thinking Dianna did good.

04-28-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
55. "That's fine"
that you didn't like Diana's song, but others did.

We're all entitled to our opinions, please keep the rate 'em thread to stating your opinion on the AI contestants and not others opinions.

(How's that JOSHIDOL? I'm really not trying to tongue lash people, I just want everyone to be able to state their opinion without fearing someone telling them they're out of their mind for liking someone.)

(Oh and another by the way for JOSHIDOL, heard Josh's song again on the radio this morning.)

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Good:
1. Diana: Best performance of the night. The song really suited her style.
2. LaToya: Maybe her voice wasn't there tonight, but she did give a great "performance".

OK:
3. Jasmine: She sang it well at the beginning, but the song went downhill about midway through.
4. Fantasia: I didn't like her song choice, but she didn't sound bad either.

Bad:
5. George: His style just didn't mesh well with this song.
6. John: Yuck! I'm getting more and more bored with AI the longer he stays in the competition.

Personal Secretary to the President of CASH

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1-Diana
2-La Toya
3-Jasmine
4-Fantasia
5-George. Oh how it kills me to place him the five spot. *sigh*
6-John.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Okay, this was mostly a sick night - I'm going to call my recap of this ep "Five Sick Up Salsa - and One Rocks"

Diana was AWESOME! I've enjoyed many of her performances this season, but this was really outstanding. Her voice hit the right tone - a deeper female tone, and it was just awesome.

As for the rest, I'm a little tired of LaToya's "polish." Talk about plastic - does this woman EVER bring the true emotion?

Fantasia - disappointment. Bouncing boobies and Jennifer shout-outs - not good.

George - blech - can we send him home? I think he's done.

Jasmine - I don't know - she is pleasant, but she's not up to the standard of even LaToya

John - it's just laughable. Maybe he was flat and awful on purpose? Doesn't he realize that only feeds the mania that is VOTE THE WORST??? Those nutbars (and I say it with affection) are determined to keep him in as long as possible, regardless of performance. In fact, the worse he is the harder they dial.

One good performance = a sick night. "Salsa, Salsa. Why is it such a popular condiment? Cuz people just like to say 'Salsa.'"

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I thought Diana and LaToya were the best tonight.

I hope Jon is going home. The poor guy should be cut loose.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
The best two performances of the night, by far, were LaToya and Diana, the others weren't anywhere close to these two singers.

Going home this week,and he knew it should have been last week,
"Johnny Walker Red Label". I thought Simon gave him a nice parting compliment on "taking the bullets like a man". If this were 40 or 50 years ago Johnny could have been in a crooner's contest with the likes of Perry Como and Dean Martin, etc., but he just wasn't right for AI.
So long Johnny....we hardly knew ya'

Can anyone spell "DIVA"?

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Diana
LaToya
Jasemine
George
Fantasia
Jon

Diana was great as was LaToya, but I put Diana first b/c her song was a little harder to sing, in my opinion.

As of right now, I only like LaToya.

Nothing to say @ Jasemine or George.

I haven't liked Fantasia from the beginning (AGGHHH, that voice!), but she has given some great performances, regardless of whther or not I like her voice. Last night, however, she was horrid! And her screaming @ Jennifer??? Soooooo not classy!

And Jon? Well, I like kid and he does have an amazing voice if she sticks to one style. Simon was right in tellimg him he was admired for standing up to criticism like a man and not making a show of himself, unlike Fantasia.

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I say we vote off Paula and Gloria - for reasons we all know why.

This was by far the worst show I've ever seen for AI. Ever. I didn't really care for Gloria Estevan before this show (except for the album Party Time) but now it's pure hate.

Fantasia and Diana were the best of the lot but that's not saying much at all. Fantasia was blah and Diana looked like a boiled egg wrapped in a blanket rubber banded together rolling around in the dryer (a friend said her dress looked like it ripped when she tried to put it on - HA!).

1. Diana
2. Fantasia
3. Latoya
4. Jasmine
5. George
6. John

Going home = George (I would say John but with all the press he's been getting, well you know how it will end).

Wish list for going home in order:
1. John
2. Jasmine
3. Diana
4. George
5. Latoya
6. Winner = Fantasia

Aphrodite 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aphrodite Click to send private message to Aphrodite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
The Good

- Diana - great song, bad bad dress
- Latoya - bustin moves but agree she was out of breath near the end
- Jasmine - I liked it, a few oopses but pretty good

The Bad

- Fantasia - Simon's comment right on
- George - he's been goin downhill for a few weeks

The Ugly

- John (enough said already)

AirDragon 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AirDragon Click to send private message to AirDragon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Fantastic:
Diana - nailed it, had fun with it, and *I* liked the dress. :p

Good:
LaToya - "performed" well, seemed a bit out of breath in spots though

OK:
Jasmine - The first time in the competition that Ive heard her voice blend well with the music.

Not so good:
George - This didnt suit him at all but I told my wife when the show started that the guys were going to be at a disadvantage anyway with the limited catalog of songs.

Fantasia - I thought her voice seemed less "Macy Gray" tonight but all the shout-outs and stuff made the song awkward. But Simon is right about the cartoonish voice

Bad:
John - my wife didnt even recognize what song it was until my daughter sang it for her. She said "That was the same song?????"
BOOOOOOOORING. If he doesnt show SOME sort of emotion soon Im going to declare shennanigans and make the check to see if he is a cyborg. The robot on the old "Lost in Space" TV show sang in one episode and I swear thats exactly what John sounds like.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
First of all, I just need to express how disgusted I am the John Stevens is being threatened. It's not this kids fault that Jennifer was eliminated, and the fact that some of her fans are that sick, makes me glad she's gone. Oh, and Elton John is a moron.

Just to note- I am not a trained music professional, and I couldn't carry a tune to save my life, but I do know what I like, and what I don't like. I am so sick of people telling me what I should like. Get over yourselves.

Overall not a good night for any of them. That's the problem with this season, there are no real standouts.

Best of the night-

Diana- I hated her dress too, but she was very good. I can't imagine how difficult that song was to sing.

LaToya- She has been the most consistant. I thought her dancing was lovely, but her vocals did not blow me away. She has a nice presence on stage, and she doesn't make me cringe. Too bad that she is the best the season has to offer.

Jasmine- I guess I'm tone deaf, cause I don't hear her as being out of key. I thought she picked a beautiful song, and did a very good job singing it. She was definitly better than the next three.

Worst of the night, and should be bottom 3.

John- I've always liked this kid. No, he isn't the best for this type of competition, and he shouldn't win. However, I don't think he is nearly as bad as some say. Very classy of Simon to give him props. I'm disgusted by the comments I've heard about this kid. Completely undeserved.

George- For the last few weeks (yeah, he's sick, I guess) he has been awful. He sings way below the music, and it just doesn't fit. He sounds raspy and tired. However, he gets personality points.

Fantasia- The way she pranced around (wear a bra!) was comical. The Jennifer shout-outs were in very poor taste, and took away from the rest of the competitors, including her. I can't stand her voice. It's way too Nell Carter on helium. She is confident, but that's about her only positive. (Even that is turning into a negative.)

I'm kindof hoping John goes, only because I fear for his safety. (how sick is that) I wouldn't be surprised if it is Fantasia or George. Simon was very critical of both of them, so hopefully, the voters won't get blamed, or accused of racism when one of them goes.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
First of all, I just need to express how disgusted I am the John Stevens is being threatened. It's not this kids fault that Jennifer was eliminated, and the fact that some of her fans are that sick, makes me glad she's gone.

I don't know who said that it's John's fault that Jennifer is gone, I know I didn't say that.

I've always liked this kid. No, he isn't the best for this type of competition, and he shouldn't win. However, I don't think he is nearly as bad as some say. Very classy of Simon to give him props. I'm disgusted by the comments I've heard about this kid. Completely undeserved.
Text

When you become a contestant on this show, or any show you make yourself subject to ridicule. If you're going to say that he doesn't deserve any of the comments, then you have to say the same for anyone else on the show.I don't have a personal problem with John, my only problem with him is he is a below average singer, with no personality (at least not that I've seen) and no charisma. This show is supposed to be looking for a star, and I don't think he has the ability to be a star, at least not as a singer. I agree about it being wrong that John was threatened if indeed he was. It is probably just a publicity stunt.

04-28-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
32. "Shedevil"
I think you're reading way too much into what True said.

She was mainly just saying how horrible it is that John has had death threats and very mean things said about him, after Jennifer left last week. The threats and mean things may not have been said here on SB.

04-28-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Shedevil"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 01:39 PM (EST)

I don't think I was reading too much into anything,I was simply responding to what was said. I also don't think the threats were made here. The only threat I've heard about is one that his Mother said was made by a radio personality. Something about "taking him out" while he was on stage.

04-28-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Shedevil"
Just for the record, I never said that he was being threatened here, just that he was being threatened.

04-28-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Shedevil"
Just for the record, I never said that he was being threatened here, just that he was being threatened.

I'm not sure who you're saying this to, I didn't say you said he was threatened here.

04-28-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Shedevil"
Not to be too nit-picky, but I was responding to your comment, quoted below-

I don't think I was reading too much into anything,I was simply responding to what was said. I also don't think the threats were made here.

04-28-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Shedevil"
Not to be too nit-picky, but I was responding to your comment, quoted below-
I don't think I was reading too much into anything,I was simply responding to what was said. I also don't think the threats were made here.

You misunderstood me. I never said that the threats were made here or that you said the threats were made here. What I did say was meant to be taken only as agreement that I also don't think the threats were made here. I was responding to Breezy who said:

The threats and mean things may not have been said here on SB.

04-28-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I'm sorry, She. I was not commenting to you specifically. You're obviously a passionate Jennifer fan. I liked her too. I'm just sick and tired of being bashed for liking John. While nobody has bashed me personally, it's clear from some of the comments toward John, that I'd have to be a complete idiot to like him.

I blame the judges as much as anyone. For Paula to come out and say the John should be gone instead of Jennifer, is just plain wrong. She focused the attention to John, when he had NOTHING to do with her being eliminated. Johns fans had NOTHING to do with her being eliminated. HER fans let her down by not giving her enough votes. Blame it on them, blame it on the blackout, blame it on vote splitting, but don't blame it on John Stevens, and please don't blame it on race. (not you personally, SHE)

I agree that when you go on these shows you open yourself up to ridicule. I just don't have to agree with everyone, and I shouldn't be made to feel like an idiot if I don't. (I'd link examples, but I think you'd have no trouble finding some)

It's my opinion that that some of the John bashing is undeserved, over the top, wrong. I'm entitled to think that way.

I also think some of the Jasmine bashing is way off, but I blame that on me being tone deaf. I still don't see as much hate directed her way, or anybody elses way.

It's also my opinion that this seasons finalists offered us NO STARS. I don't think any of them are star quality. I think the voting has reflected that.

I disagree with your opinion of John Stevens. I think he is a very classy kid, with talent. Is he a potential star? Probably not, but like I said, I don't think any of the finalists are.

I agree about it being wrong that John was threatened if indeed he was. It is probably just a publicity stunt.

Now that would really be sick. Although the same thing could be said about all the hype around Jennifer being "ripped off".

blndmelonfan1 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blndmelonfan1 Click to send private message to blndmelonfan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Well put....Mark my words. No IDOL contestant will be known after 5 years. If that!! NONE of em!

04-28-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
"I'm disgusted by the comments I've heard about this kid. Completely undeserved."

Some comments may be undeserved, but overall it's like what Randy said about last night's performance.... not a note in tune.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I should have listened to Diana before adding my 2 cents she'd be the one gone Wednesday. Oh well.

Latin rhythym must be hard as heck to sing. I really appreciate Gloria Estefan now.

1. Diana was the best singer tonight - lots of enthusiasm and mostly in key.

2. La Toya - loved the dance moves; seemed relaxed and enjoyed the beat

3. George - He's back. He had fun. Definitely not the best singer (La Toya overall), but I get a kick out of him.

4. Fantasia - totally out of her element. Her voice continues to grate.

5. Jasmine - FLAT!!!! OUCH!!!!!

6. John - FLATTER!!!! OUCH squared!!!!!

B3 - George, Jasmine, John, with Jasmine going home. (After last week's vote, I take nothing for granted.)

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Diana's dress"
1. Diana - she was the ONLY one who sounded at all good. Agree with Simon about the dress. It reminded me of something you would see at the gas station car wash.

2. Latoya - looked great, liked the dancing, but here voice was off.

3. Jasmine - started out painfully, but had some nice parts mixed in. Still, sounded out of tune/ out of pitch.

4. Fantasia - has never sounded worse. Wasn't unbearable, but almost.

5. John - is bringing tears to my eyes. It is painful to listen.

6. George - MAKE IT STOP. Please, God Almighty, make it stop. *I am glad to hear that he's sick. It helps me make sense of things*

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-28-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Next to 'Elton Night' i think this was the weakest night of the competition. I don't think anyone did spectacular last night.

Its hard for me to say, but i think Diana was best, albeit weak herself too.

its hard for me to rate them, but i agree with Simon that everyone was average at best.

The competition is supposed to heat up, but i don't see that happening. In fact, its getting a bit boring.

Let John go, he was - as Randy put it - horrendous.

Other than him, i have no opinion on which to rank the others.

Besides letting John go, i think the "<Insert singer here> Night" themes aren't working. The themes need to be broader.

geekboy

MrsKeylime 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrsKeylime Click to send private message to MrsKeylime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
1. Diana - Performance of the Night - agree with Simon on the Dress
2. Latoya
3. Jasmine although she always sounds Flat to me.
4. George
5. John
6. Fantasia

Who will go home? I HOPE Fantasia or John

mahjonger 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mahjonger Click to send private message to mahjonger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Very very bad night. Didn't even recognize the songs the bottom three were trying to sing.

Best: Diana, Latoya, Jasmine
Not good at all: John, George, Fantasia

Hope Fantasia goes. Her blatantly sucking up to Jennifer's fans was the last straw for me.

I agree Diana's dress was a mess, but with that sweet, innocent face, she still made it look kinda cute.

04-28-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Her blatantly sucking up to Jennifer's fans was the last straw for me.

Oh, I hadn't thought of it that way, but I suspect you're right. Blech!

04-28-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I don't think she was sucking up to Jennifer fans - I truly believe that she either misses Jennifer or hates her and it was a little jab that I'm still on the show.

I've also noticed that Fantasia does not seem to have the desperation or nervousness that some of the others do or that anyone in general would have. I imagine that someone pulled her to the side and said no matter what happens you'll get an album.

04-28-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Ok
First I have to say, I am so GLAD Jennifer got voted off. She could not sing, she YELLED the songs.

As for Latin night.

the ONLY person who did very well is LaToya.

I hope Fantasia gets voted off tonight.

I keep hearing how well Dianna did. I had to turn down the volume, she was off key.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I was worried about the Gloria Estefan songs before they ever attempted them, not just for John! Sure enough, half the idols had alot of trouble. The way I would rank them shocks even me, because I've been wishing a ticket home for John for weeks. But I thought:

1. Diana
2. LaToya
3. Jasmine
4. Fantasia
5. John (gasp)
6. George

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Last night only proves what I've been saying all along...AI is out to humiliate the contestants. As if they couldn't predict that these guys would bomb on songs written specifially for Gloria Estefan...

1. Diana. She is definitely over her illness and back on track. The dress isn't a total loss, they can always use it for the Ford commercial in a car wash scene.

2. LaToya. Singing well, of course, but nothing spectacular. Hey, she specifically said she wanted to show us her dancing. I know the cameraman was there, he filmed her saying it! So how come every time she started dancing, the camera shows us the drummer, the glaring lights, LaToya's upper torso, etc? I didn't see much dancing at all.

3. George. I hear his voice getting better. Last week sounded like he was singing through the pain. The Salsa Dip was...interesting, and apparently Jennifer has been teaching him a thing or two about facial expressions...

4. Jasmine. I love her voice. Her stage presence, appearance, and emotional connection with the song are improving. But I can't get past the out of tune singing. What were they thinking, showing a video of her singing in the studio, way off pitch, and a puzzled Gloria saying, "It's harder to sing in tune in the studio." Oh, right, because it's easier to do it on stage with a live band in front of millions of viewers? I don't know how Jasmine has managed to stay "under the radar" for so long.

5. Fantasia. Only saw the recap. Hated her dress. Glad I missed the Bobo (or was that Boobo?) dance. Oh, and Simon's Donald Duck comment was ripped off the Internet forums.

6. John. His stage presence, appearance, and emotional connection with the song are improving. I like the sound of his voice. If he could sing on pitch, I would almost enjoy it. But I don't.

04-28-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
Simon's Donald Duck comment was ripped off the Internet forums.

I believe it was me who said she sounded like Donald Duck on crack and Donald Duck and Macy Gray's lovechild.

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I really like Gloria Estefans music but it is very hard to cover. Everyone was "pleasant" tonight

1)Diana-Oh girl you did awesome! The whole time before you sang I was saying '*please don't sing Turn the Beat Around*' and when you did I thought it was going to be the nail in the coffin for you. Then you totally sang it great and it would be a shame if you go tonight. I thought you looked sexy! If I didn't look at the bottom of the dress
2)LaToya-after tonight I am pretty aware of my favorites and your one of them. Your performance was good, you can dance!
3)Fantasia-I too agree that your tribute to Jennifer was a subliminal way of getting votes pushed your way. Your voice isn't fit to sing latin songs
4)Jasmine-Some parts were good and some parts were terrible. In the words of Randy "It was just aight"
5)Geroge-Your voice doesn't go well with latin music either. You have been slipping the past couple of weeks my man
6)John-I think he did bad on purpose. I don't think there is anyway that he could sing that song THAT badly. It's like he wasn't even trying and didn't even care. Let us put him out of his misery

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
My Favorite...

Cant believe I am going to say this... But Jonny-Red... He was one of the few who sang with any passion and emotion at all...

Next, I would say George...

I love the way LaToya looked, but see seemed to be going-thru-the-motions again. And Fantasia shouting numerous "props" to Jenn were nauseating...

Jasmine was painful... again...
Diana does have potential... but she is outta her leauge..

(and before anyone says anything -- yes, jon is outta his leauge too. He just seemed to be the most inspired this evening).

Of course, the only person who sounded good singing last night was the backup-singer. Gloria, I never appreciated your voice until last night...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Latin Nite -- Rate 'em"
I missed Idol's results show and last night's performances. I am pissed that I didn't get to see the show but I heard that Latoya and Diana did well. Also I heard that John sucked (as usual).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •