The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Friday Night Lights Season 4 - NBC ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "4:7 "In the Bag""
After the last two episodes, this one was certainly a disappointment.

Totally OOC for Matt to not call Julie. The actress (her name escapes me) who plays Shelby really nailed that little scene. I love that she was able to figure out that Matt hasn’t called her. We all probably remember teenage heartbreak well. How it feels like somebody is trying to dig out your heart with their bare hands through your belly button. But this all feels too contrived. Loved the Tami and Julie scene after the (ridiculously OTT but well-acted) breakdown at the academic smackdown. “good things will start happening to you”

I’m very afraid for Billy and his money trouble and Mindy with the bed rest. *nervous*

Kit Kat! “I love that damn cow.”

I feel sorry for Becky but I can’t bring myself to like her. She’s exasperating. Timmy dancing with her, telling her about her dad, getting the dog back. I’m sure he means well but unless he wants this girl to keep throwing herself at him, he needs to just stop being so damn thoughtful. Tim and Skeeter saved this episode for me. I want Tim in Dillon but I need some explanation as to why he’s in Dillon. He pursued Lyla. He got Lyla. He loved Lyla. Lyla loved him. They sizzled. She’s in Nashville. He’s in Dillon. Why? I mean, I know “Texas forever.” But all they ever show is him struggling and miserable (and being chased around by annoying little girls). Now we’re steering right towards chop shop with Billy. I love Tim but I want to know what’s keeping him in Dillon. I need to know why he’s afraid to be anything. I can analyze it all by myself for days but I’d like to see and/or hear about it on screen so I don’t have to. Is he staying there out of obligation to Billy? I want to know that he's staying there because he knows he will be happy there. I don't want him to stay there because he's afraid to be anywhere else. Is he thinking about buying the land that Skeeter peed on? How would he pay for it? (Scrounging for change at the drive-thru) What would he do with it? It did create a very pretty picture though.

And speaking of Becky’s dad? More contrived story. Why would he talk loudly about the baby right outside Tim’s door? Why would Tim confront him about it? And why would he feel the need to explain himself to Tim? “You know what else is funny? I slept with your wife.” Oh I do love you, Timmy. I don’t care if Becky’s dad has another family. I really don’t. Am I supposed to?

Tinker was so sweet to help with the Cafferty fence. Not sure what to make of Luke’s accident.

Tami and the faculty karaoke felt like forced filler.

More Tinker and Luke. Less Glenn and Becky.

Funny that Tami mentions checking Landry’s locker since, you know, Landry killed a guy.

Our dear Eric is on my nerves bigtime. He couldn’t care less about Luke and falls all over himself over Vince. I didn’t understand it and it makes me care less about Vince than I already did (and didn’t care much about him to begin with).

I’m finding that I don’t miss Tyra. I was happy Landry decided to let her go.
Landry: “I play guitar and I might write you a song someday and then you would be the girl in the s-… I don’t know.”

There's probably more that I can't think of at the moment.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Friday Night Lights Season 4 - NBC ...   samboohoo     05-06-10       
   RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   Glow     05-10-10     1  
     RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   samboohoo     05-10-10     2  
   RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   Max Headroom     05-11-10     3  
   RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   sittem     05-11-10     4  
     RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   samboohoo     05-12-10     5  
   RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   Max Headroom     05-16-10     6  
   RE: Friday Night Lights Season 4 - ...   emydi     05-28-10     7  
   4:6 Stay   Glow     06-14-10     8  
     RE: 4:6 Stay   samboohoo     06-14-10     9  
         RE: 4:6 Stay   Glow     06-16-10     10  
     RE: 4:6 Stay   Max Headroom     06-22-10     13  
         RE: 4:6 Stay   Glow     06-23-10     14  
   4:7 "In the Bag"   Glow     06-21-10     11  
     RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   samboohoo     06-21-10     12  
         RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   Glow     06-23-10     15  
     RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   Max Headroom     06-23-10     16  
         RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   Glow     06-23-10     17  
             RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   Max Headroom     06-23-10     18  
                 RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   Glow     06-23-10     19  
                     RE: 4:7 "In the Bag"   samboohoo     06-26-10     20  
   4:8 "Toilet Bowl"   Glow     06-28-10     21  
     RE: 4:8 "Toilet Bowl"   Max Headroom     06-29-10     22  
   Anybody besides me still watching?   Max Headroom     07-20-10     23  
     RE: Anybody besides me still watchi...   samboohoo     07-22-10     24  
         RE: Anybody besides me still watchi...   Max Headroom     07-22-10     25  
   7/23/10: Injury List   samboohoo     07-25-10     26  
     RE: 7/23/10: Injury List   Max Headroom     07-25-10     27  
   Season 4 Finale   samboohoo     08-06-10     28  
     RE: Season 4 Finale   Max Headroom     08-07-10     29  
         RE: Season 4 Finale   samboohoo     08-08-10     30  
             RE: Season 4 Finale   Max Headroom     08-10-10     31  
                 RE: Season 4 Finale   samboohoo     08-10-10     32  
                     RE: Season 4 Finale   Max Headroom     08-12-10     33  
                         RE: Season 4 Finale   samboohoo     08-13-10     34  
                             RE: Season 4 Finale   Max Headroom     08-13-10     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •