The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the biggest bonehead: Kaysar..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka..."
So you're distinguishing between James telling Howie and James telling Kaysar?

Yep. James telling Howie does not mean Howie will tell Kaysar. He might, but will Kaysar believe him? Or believe what James "supposedly" said? Who knows. Bottom line, Will said it to James when it was just the two of them in the room. You can take it as Will blowing smoke up James' ass, but I see it as a sincere conversation. Apparently you and I differ on this. *shrug*

Again, WHAT?!!!! Dr. Will is a floater?

Reread my post. I never said Dr. Will is a floater, and no one in the house has ever referred to Dr. Will as a floater. The floaters are Marcellus, Erika, Dani, CG, and Diane. The confirmed alliances are S7 and CT. CT is Boogie, Dr. Will, and Jase (Will pretty much confirmed Jase is with them).

We agree there. Think it's a lock, but the question is raised as to why James is so sure.

James promised S6, Diane, Jase, Dani, and Boogie that he was not putting them up. He told Dani he was not putting up Marcellus. That only leaves CG, Will, and Erika to go up. James told Will that the only way Will would go up is if James secured enough votes to KEEP Will and EVICT CG. In speaking to almost everyone he confirmed that CG would go if the nominations stood. Dani is the only one who said she would definitely vote to keep CG because she promised him she would not evict him.

Disagree here. Kaysar has lost the game.

I don't think Kaysar had a snowball's chance in hell of winning this game even BEFORE he got HOH. I really don't see anyone from S6 winning, except for maybe James, but only because he has a second alliance with Dani and Will. The whole house has been gunning for S6 from the second they walked in the door, and the odds of any of them getting to the final two are slim to none. I'm impressed that not one of them have been on the block yet. You have to figure it was 10 vs 4 from the beginning. Pretty bad odds if you ask me. It's down to 8 vs 4 right now, and after Thursday's eviction it will be 7 vs 4. Part of this is luck--getting HOH all three weeks--but part of it is game play, and Kaysar is a major part of S6's plans. I know you disagree with me, but that's my opinion.

With CG gone, the game finally begins. Kaysar knows that.
Will knows that. James knows. Getting rid of the floaters makes for a great game. I can't wait.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who is the biggest bonehead: Kaysar...   JoshInSGV     07-19-06       
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-19-06     1  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   syren     07-19-06     2  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   nailbone     07-19-06     3  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   JoshInSGV     07-19-06     4  
   Kaysar   superstepmom1     07-19-06     5  
     RE: Kaysar   oasisfan1994     07-19-06     6  
         RE: Kaysar   FishWoman     07-19-06     7  
         RE: Kaysar   Wacko Jacko     07-19-06     8  
             RE: Kaysar   superstepmom1     07-19-06     9  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Lasann     07-19-06     10  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-19-06     13  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   tamarama     07-19-06     14  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Captain_Savem     07-19-06     11  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   JoshInSGV     07-19-06     12  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   ginger     07-19-06     15  
             RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Captain_Savem     07-21-06     28  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Outfrontgirl     07-19-06     16  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   RacerX68     07-19-06     17  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-20-06     20  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   catsnotkids     07-20-06     25  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   true     07-20-06     18  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-20-06     19  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   DrKegel     07-20-06     21  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Reality_Tv_fan_90     07-20-06     22  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-20-06     23  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Reality_Tv_fan_90     07-21-06     32  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   geg6     07-20-06     24  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Bob Tomato     07-20-06     26  
   Will called Kaysar's move brilliant...   AugustGirl     07-21-06     27  
     RE: Will called Kaysar's move brill...   ginger     07-21-06     29  
         RE: Will called Kaysar's move brill...   Estee     07-21-06     30  
         RE: Will called Kaysar's move brill...   AugustGirl     07-21-06     31  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   DrKegel     07-21-06     33  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   JoshInSGV     07-22-06     34  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   slickeronstate     07-22-06     35  
     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-22-06     36  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   DrKegel     07-22-06     37  
             RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   AugustGirl     07-22-06     38  
         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   LIVEURBESTLIFE     07-22-06     39  
             RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Just Plain Bill     07-23-06     40  
                 RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Wacko Jacko     07-24-06     41  
                     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   shakes the clown     07-24-06     42  
                         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   orangeblood     07-24-06     43  
                             RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Wacko Jacko     07-24-06     44  
                                 RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   shakes the clown     07-24-06     45  
                     RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   Just Plain Bill     07-26-06     47  
                         RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   JoshInSGV     07-26-06     48  
    Marcellas doesn't use Veto   Buggy     07-25-06     46  
   RE: Who is the biggest bonehead: Ka...   universityofkentuckyrocks     07-27-06     49  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •