The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

letshavefun3 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail letshavefun3 Click to send private message to letshavefun3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
If you read the codes correctly it says that Tina would be next but that is near impossible with an Ogakor majority. Say Jerri goes with Kucha, then she will try to vote off Keith or Colby first, she won't care about Tina. If Colby goes to Kucha he will get rid of Jerri. Amber and Keith both like Tina and Rodger and Liz like Tina as well so it is so unlogical that she is the next one off. Ogakor worked too hard to get a majority so no one on her tribe will backstab her yet, maybe in coming episodes but not the next one. Agree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why the Code spoilers are incor... sleeeve 03-10-01 1
   RE: Why the Code spoilers are incor... BlondeGirl 03-10-01 3
       Alphabetical by first names dangerkitty 03-10-01 4
           wait a minute... dangerkitty 03-10-01 5
               RE: wait a minute... BlondeGirl 03-10-01 7
           RE: Alphabetical by first names frogspit 03-10-01 6
 RE: Why the Code spoilers are incor... SurvivinDawg 03-10-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-01, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
The code does not imply who will get voted off next, as the code is written in alphabetical order, and lists all survivors as being voted off in episode "01"...

However, it would be a simple matter to cut and paste ANY survivor into the next position on the list, and change the episode # in which they get voted off (total time 20 seconds)...

Thus, source does not imply Tina is next... merely implies that Elisabeth and Amber are never voted off.

Nevertheless, source code is red herring (See my post "Source Code is Red Herring")

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
>The code does not imply who
>will get voted off next,
>as the code is written
>in alphabetical order, and lists
>all survivors as being voted
>off in episode "01"...

I'm sorry, but I don't see the code as being in alphabetical order, no matter which way you look at it. From top to bottom, it's:

Alicia Calaway
Colby Donaldson
Jerri Manthey
Keith Famie
Nick Brown
Rodger Bingham
Tina Wesson

So where did you see it in alphabetical order? I do agree, however, that they all have "episode01".

I don't put much stock into this being a true spoiler (I mean it would be really careless!) but why did you say they were in alphabetical order?

**Hoping it's true, and Lis is in the final two!!**

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alphabetical by first names"
look at the first names, they are alphabetical.

(this message does not represent any opinion on the spoiler value or nonvalue)

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-01, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "wait a minute..."
Heeyyy, "Blondegirl".... was this a joke? If so, ya got me.

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wait a minute..."
>Heeyyy, "Blondegirl".... was this a joke? If so, ya got me.

LoL!!!! No, it was a ***blonde*** moment!

Okay, so they *are* in alphabetical order (by first names, jeeze!, ~hitting myself on the forehead~) but I still think this is just another attempt to fool us!

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alphabetical by first names"
Let's see... the odds that the seven in question would be booted in first name alphabetical order are... ah... 1/(7*6*5*4*3*2) = 1 in 5,040. Nope, those names are placeholders. So, the only mystery that remains are the missing Elisabeth and Amber. Go Elisabeth!

Final Four - Jerri, Amber, Elisabeth, Nick

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-01, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why the Code spoilers are incorrect... (Speculation about Tina)"
I must respectfully disagree with you. The names of the people remaining are in alphabetical order. I wish I'd looked at that source code in the last weeks to see if Jeff and Michael and Kimmi were in the alphabetical order or not.

While I think this is a real clue and not a red herring, I don't think we can infer that Alicia or Tina is the next to go just because their names are on the ends of the list.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •