The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Blow Out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-08-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Blow Out"

Anyone else watch this? I watched the Restaurant so once again I'm going to go through the trials of starting a new business.

La Métropole

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Blow Out SilverStar 06-09-04 1
 RE: Blow Out bebekid 06-09-04 2
 RE: Blow Out kyngsladye 06-09-04 3
 RE: Blow Out Drive My Car 06-10-04 4
 RE: Blow Out MollyTV 06-13-04 5
   RE: Blow Out Laurie 06-14-04 6
 RE: Blow Out MollyTV 06-16-04 7
   RE: Blow Out kyngsladye 06-16-04 10
 RE: Blow Out minitroll 06-16-04 8
   RE: Blow Out kyngsladye 06-16-04 9
       RE: Blow Out Laurie 06-16-04 11
           RE: Blow Out SilverStar 06-16-04 12
               RE: Blow Out Laurie 06-16-04 13
 RE: Blow Out Karennz 07-08-04 14
   RE: Blow Out islandleprechaun 07-14-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Blow Out"
I was watching LCS so I missed this, but I'm planning on catching one of the reruns. Was it any good?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-09-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Blow Out"
I watched it. I liked it. I have never watched The Restaurant, so I can't compare it to that. I really like Jonathan. So professional, yet so down-to-earth as well. Brandon, I don't like so much. But he is a good character for TV.

I may try to keep up with it. I think Bravo will re-run it like 5 times a week, so I should be able to catch it.

06-09-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blow Out"
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-04 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

I liked it. And I have a thing for men that wear glasses.
I also thought Johnathan was very sensible when he suggested that one of his new employees wear longer sleeved shirts. Johnathan even explained that he has his own tatoos but he wears longer sleeved shirts to work.

La Métropole
I thought the Pussy Cat Dolls looked a little old with their makeup though.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Blow Out"
Saw it yesterday afternoon. I liked it, and previews for upcoming episodes look good. I'll watch again, and see if the people grow on me.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-13-04, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Blow Out"
anyone else think that brandon looks/acts like puck from the real world san fran???

all his "no problem man's" and "bro".....

i kinda like his show...but i have to admit...jonathon is going to get on my nerves with his monotone.

why oh why couldn't that girl have "blown him off" for the first phone call?

mollytv

Laurie 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-14-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurie Click to send private message to Laurie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Blow Out"
I caught it yesterday on Bravo. I liked Jonathan, I liked his attitude with employees and his contractor, who was an old family friend. I didn't realize it was the first show, so that's kind of nice. This is one I might like to follow.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-04, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Blow Out"
this show was even better in part two!
i love how snitty they all are.

and they do have their noses up jonathon's butt...LOL

and i can't wait til brandon walks out on jonathon. i am just guessing he will.

i was jealous of some of the haircuts....pretty hairs.

anyways...my new fav show.

06-16-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Blow Out"

and they do have their noses up jonathon's butt...LOL

I take the situation completely differently.

The new people want to please Jonathan so they continue to have a job. I know when I start a job, I try to do my best at learning and doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Especially during the first week. (I believe that if you are gonna do something, do it right.)

The people from the West Hollywood salon are friends and co-workers. I find the support from his peers very admirable. I have a few co-workers that have never met my mother but they still ask about her and if her surgery recovery is going okay. I think that is great.

La Métropole

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-16-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Blow Out"
I watched it, and I enjoyed it. It looks fairly promising. The only thing I don't like is the blatant product placement for both Amex and Revlon. We get it, they're sponsors. Stop beating us over the head with it.

06-16-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Blow Out"

Yeah, the product placement has me cracking up. I really enjoyed the 2nd episode. I think Jonathan overreacted a little about Brandon's booking. It was a very stressful couple of days and he snapped. I've snapped over stupid stuff before so although it ain't right, it happens.

La Métropole

06-16-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurie Click to send private message to Laurie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Blow Out"
Can you tell me when you saw it? I didn't realize the second episode was on. Thanks.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Blow Out"
It was on last night, but Bravo always replays their shows like 10 times throughout the week, so just check your listings and I'm sure you'll be able to catch it some other time!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

06-16-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Blow Out"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-04 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Thanks SS - that's how I caught it in the first place, when they replayed the opener on Sunday. So it is normally on Tuesday nights? I will watch for the new ones then, and watch for the rerun sometime this week.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-04, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Blow Out"
Well first of all it should be illegal for one human to have such fantastic bone structure. lol I think part of Jonathan's success is due to his drop-dead gorgeousness.

But there's no doubt he's also a very talented hairdresser who knows how to schmooze his clientele...and schmoozing is a legitimate part of this business. What bugs me though is that Jonathan is obviously still more of an artist than he is a business owner/manager. Jonathan needs a store manager to actually pay the bills and manage the staff so he can focus on the showbiz aspects of growing his new salon.

I totally agree that Brandon was a poor, poor fit for the Beverly Hills salon. But Jonathan didn't handle it well at all when Brandon was trying to book one of his clients at the front desk. That dressing down on the sidewalk between the two of them was not appropriate on Jonathan's part. He was so wrapped up in the EVERYTHING of getting the store open that he lost it. That is NOT what a good manager does. I'm also not impressed with how hard he's been riding Kimberly, his assistant. Seems as though he expects her to pick up his demands through mental telepathy. Jonathan, you have to TALK to people so that they know what you want.

On the other hand, Jonathan has impressed me with his heart and his willingness to pitch in, in whatever needs to be done. I was amazed when he stayed through the night to help the workers get the store ready to open on its first day. I thought it was touching that he called his mom after he fired Brandon. 30-something years old and he still talks to his mom for reassurance when he makes a stressful decision.

BTW, I lived in this area for several months a while back. For anyone who thinks the behavior on this show is exagerrated...it ain't!!! lolol

islandleprechaun 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail islandleprechaun Click to send private message to islandleprechaun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Blow Out"
The only thing less believable than this preposterous "reality" show is that for whatever reason we are supposed to think Jonathon is straight. He is gay! No doubt about it. They are so afraid of outing him that they constantly put in silly "straight hints" like the naked woman in his bed in the episode in which he slept late. What would HE do with a naked woman????

Also don't you think a guy who's mom and dad (along with NBC) bought him a hair salon could afford a better hairpiece? It doesn't look like a complete piece but the front on top is definitely an inexpensive hairpiece waived in.

JONATHON FREE YOURSELF!! WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY SO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET BUT PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE THE HAIRPIECE IN THE CLOSET!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •