The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"any andy ##### fans?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-06-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"any andy ##### fans?"
well he is going to be the "donald trump" of his own reality
show called "the assistant"...a take-off on you guessed it...
the apprentice. this will be shown on MTV. not sure what day yet but i think soon.

i personally can't wait. i think he is hilarious from way back.
the ben stiller show and the skit where he was a bomb detonator(sp) is about the funniest thing.

mollytv

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 06-07-04 1
   RE: any andy ##### fans? MollyTV 06-07-04 2
       RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 06-07-04 3
 RE: any andy ##### fans? Roobean 07-11-04 4
 RE: any andy ##### fans? cqvenus 07-12-04 5
 RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 07-13-04 6
   RE: any andy ##### fans? skyhoneybear 07-13-04 7
   RE: any andy ##### fans? MollyTV 07-13-04 9
 RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 07-13-04 8
 RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 07-14-04 10
 RE: any andy ##### fans? Shannon022 07-16-04 11
 RE: any andy ##### fans? toddE 07-20-04 12
   RE: any andy ##### fans? dabo 07-20-04 13
       RE: any andy ##### fans? cqvenus 07-21-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
Assistant to what?

06-07-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
according to andy dic* on david letterman...it is a spoof take-off on the apprentice...and he is going to make them do "stupid" tasks for him as HIS assistant...to become his personal assistant...
because i love him so much i think this is going to be hysterical and i can't wait.

mollytv

06-07-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
I never cared for AD but if he's serious that could actually be a funny show, hope they come up with some good challenges.

SMILES ARE FREE

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
I have been looking forward to this show. I think AD is hilarious. It is on tomorrow night at 9:30 CST, right after Road Rules. I hope it is the premier and I didn't miss the first show.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"

i always thought he was really funny. then he hit on my friend who was a bus boy in a gay bar, and offered him money and drugs to let him take him home. he politely told him he had a boyfriend, and andy upped the ante to two of everything he had previously offered if my friend would get his boyfriend to go along, too. he's a perv.

~ cq

funny perv, but still a perv

07-13-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

The Andy may have a winner here. I caught the first episode tonight and it was pretty good.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/assistant/series.jhtml

So far I'm rooting for Stefani, she/he seems perfect for The Andy if you ask me.

SMILES ARE FREE

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
I can't believe that he kicked off two people so fast. But If I saw Andy #####, I wouldn't have been acting so uppity like he was some extra in a movie or something.

Go Mykell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

07-13-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
well i was right!! this show was hilarious...

i think in real life he is most definitely a perv...but i don't care...he is a charming perv.>>>LOL

i love the sleeping in the garage and the reason why!!!
and i love the game show who wants to be "andy di*k's" assistant? too funny...there is an episode on tonight but not sure if last nights rerun...taping anyways...

molly

07-13-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/assistant/personality.jhtml?personalityId=504

Colin
Louisiana
Sign: No shoes, no shirt…
Mood: Sexy

Stefani
California
Sign: Slippery when wet
Mood: Saucy

Ebony
nowhere
Sign: Aquarius
Mood: Groovy

Tanika
Illinois
Sign: Aries
Mood: Playful

Mykell
California
Sign: Virgo
Mood: Kickin' it

Anna
Georgia
Sign: Sagittarius
Mood: Happy

Nikeda (second boot)
Pennsylvania
Sign: Aquarius
Mood: Spaced out

Mark
California
Sign: Cancer

Andrew (first boot)
Sign: Scorpio

Melissa
Georgia
Mood: Playful

Jeff
California
Mood: Kickin' it

Sarah
California
Sign: Gemini
Mood: Flirty

07-14-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
10. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/12/arts/television/12HEFF.html

Like Andy Dick himself, "The Assistant" is by turns annoying, miserable and tolerable. It's not good, though.

Advertised as a parody of reality television, "The Assistant," which begins its eight-episode run tonight on MTV, is pleased nearly to delirium by the concept. This is hard to understand.

Sure, the network has persuaded a group of opportunists to audition to work for Mr. Dick, the dimpled prig from "News Radio." Mr. Dick hazes the applicants, and finally chooses a winner. But where's the gag? This is just what Donald Trump did on "The Apprentice." And "The Assistant" contains far less subterfuge than grueling bluffs like "Joe Schmo," "Average Joe," "Joe Millionaire," "My Big, Fat, Obnoxious Fiancé," "The Ali G Show" and "For Love or Money."

What is meant to distinguish "The Assistant," apparently, is Mr. Dick's irritating persona, which throughout history has been funny sometimes. Sampling from Carson Kressley, David Spade and Martin Short's Jiminy Glick, Mr. Dick plays himself as a swishy petty tyrant, a Hollywood knob whose showpiece house recalls the mansion of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson as well as the chateaus of the Loire Valley. On tonight's episode Mr. Dick tells a contestant: "You rubbed me the wrong way, but I rub people the wrong way. Look where it got me."

None of the 12 contestants seem particularly ingenuous. Most in their early 20's, they take the reality format in stride. (They were children when MTV's "Real World" first came out.) Each is introduced as an aspiring Hollywood something or other: publicist, producer, agent. Some of them appear to be on the show as a joke; others claim to want to win. (A wardrobe, car and job are the stated prizes.) When Mr. Dick shows them the army cots in his garage that will serve as their beds, they're good sports. In individual interviews — when contestants "confessionalize," as some reality fans call it — the aspiring assistants express passing perplexity about the show's lack of regulations, but they're not angry.

Well, I'm still not a Mr. Dick fan, but I did enjoy The Andy.

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-16-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
This show will be intresting. I caught a bit of it, Andy is one unique person so Im sure he will make the show intresting.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-20-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
I love this show, and my reality junkie co workers do, too. It's hilarious!

I remember reading an article dealing with all of Andy's issues--at the time he was married, yet promiscuously bi, and having substance problems, etc. I didn't like his personality.

But he's just so friggin' funny. The Andy D!ck show was a gut buster--ever see Daphne Aguilera? Or his "Scared Straight" parody?

"Teach my cat to sit on your shoulder" etc. LOVE IT!!

07-20-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"
Rats, I missed an episode, why didn't someone remind me to watch it!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: any andy ##### fans?"

ummmm... cuz andy d!ck is a tool?

~ cq

Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •