The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TJ and Jill"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smackermack 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-13-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smackermack Click to send private message to smackermack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TJ and Jill"
Ianlya was wrong - Jill had not outgrown TJ's friendship. Jill according to her own words had put up the titanium wall when Allison left, and cut TJ off. Rhonda's exercise with the mural was just what was needed to get TJ and Jill back on track. It was so good to watch them talk and realize that they still needed each other.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TJ and Jill shawnar 01-13-06 1
 RE: TJ and Jill butterfly34 01-13-06 2
   RE: TJ and Jill lovemydogdude 01-13-06 3
 RE: TJ and Jill Snicklette 01-13-06 4
   RE: TJ and Jill smackermack 01-13-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-13-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TJ and Jill"
I thought the same thing. I found it intresting that IV Jills own life coach couldn't get to the bottom of the situation but Rhonda did. I was glad to see them work it out. I do beleive that sometimes we out grow friends. but this was not the case here.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TJ and Jill"
I knew they would make up but I did understand Iyanla when she said sometimes you outgrow people.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-13-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TJ and Jill"
I mentioned this on a previous post but I hope what IY meant to say was that Jill has outgrown TJ..she cannot expect TJ to be on her same level..but instead she should accept TJ how she is, acknowledge the progress she's made, and know that TJ's process will be ongoing for years...encouraging her to work through their problems. If not..well this is what she should have said

Snicklette 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snicklette Click to send private message to Snicklette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TJ and Jill"
>Ianlya was wrong - Jill had
>not outgrown TJ's friendship.
>Jill according to her own
>words had put up the
>titanium wall when Allison left,
>and cut TJ off.
>Rhonda's exercise with the mural
>was just what was needed
>to get TJ and Jill
>back on track. It
>was so good to watch
>them talk and realize that
>they still needed each other.
>

-- I think Iyanla was right. Jill is changing, she is trying to stay away from conflict and drama. TJ tends to be the opposite at times (whether she can help it or not). Maybe the distance Jill created had to do with the fact that she isn't the same person she was when she met TJ. Now that Jill recognizes conflict and drama she doesn't seem to want much to do with it.

I don't know if Allison and Jessica's departure from the SOH had much to do with the distance Jill put between herself and TJ. You'd think a change like that would bring these two women together. Yet it didn't.

I think TJ sensed this distance and got scared. Then tried to make it into TJ and Jill against the world kinda thing. But she ended up insulting Jill instead of bringing her closer. Maybe TJ kept arguing with Jill to keep connected to her. Jill knows conflict and drama don't work for her. TJ is not there yet.

I think they will remain friends and can support eachother but Jill probably realizes that there is only so much she can expect from TJ.

smackermack 93 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smackermack Click to send private message to smackermack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TJ and Jill"
Jill admitted as much when she said when Allison left I put up the titanium wall and cut TJ off. How much more clear can she be!! The situation with the mural was all that was needed to realize this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •