The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shriekette and Haggie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

gmsje 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gmsje Click to send private message to gmsje Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shriekette and Haggie"
Now that there are only three contestants left, their poise, or lack thereof, is really coming to the fore. Janelle has shown an incredible amount of cool. We will see if it holds up if she doesn't win the last HOH. Shriekette has totally wigged out. Her constant haranguing was amusing at first, but coupled with her 2 year old tantrums every time things don't go her way, she has become not only tiresome, but totally irritating. Turning on April was the lowest. Shriekette has no loyalty to anyone despite what she says. Wait until she gets home and finds out her main squeeze likes Janelle! Now that will be a show! Haggie never stakes out a position on her own. She always patronizes the player in the most vulnerable position and then bags on everyone else to that player. It's been effective, but it doesn't inspire respect or admiration. Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shriekette and Haggie Lisa0116 09-14-05 1
   RE: Shriekette and Haggie gmsje 09-16-05 6
 I can't believe I'm about to defend... tamarama 09-14-05 2
   RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... Iam_Xtreme 09-14-05 3
   RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... leianawd 09-15-05 4
       RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... gmsje 09-16-05 7
   RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... gmsje 09-16-05 5
       RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... okaychatt 09-16-05 8
           RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... lydia 09-16-05 9
               RE: I can't believe I'm about to de... Lisa0116 09-16-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shriekette and Haggie"
I hope Janelle gets them fighting like hamsters and guinea pigs for the last week......

09-16-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gmsje Click to send private message to gmsje Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shriekette and Haggie"
Janelle didn't even have to do anything. Ivette and April did it for her.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-14-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
>>Turning on April was the lowest<<

I actually don't blame Ivette at all for going off on April. I found myself cheering her on.

I agree with her that April would never have had her "epiphany" had she won the POV instead of Ivette.

Pretty transparent and nauseating of April to blame her own bad behavior on Ivette. (I suppose she cheated on her husband with Maggie because of Ivette's lesbian influence.) Like Ivette said, April is a 31-year old woman (at least) and should be able to make up her own mind about things. If anyone has been overly-influential and manipulative in that group, it's Maggot.

Ivette's just a hair-trigger, hyper-emotional ball of nerves (and vocal chords). She's not manipulative like a snake, she's in your face like an air horn (the most appropriate prize this BB).

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
Ivette's just a hair-trigger, hyper-emotional ball of nerves (and vocal chords). She's not manipulative like a snake, she's in your face like an air horn (the most appropriate prize this BB).

LMAO! So true!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-05, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
Like I've said in another post April wants to redeem herself.........since she doesn't want to be hated therefore she blamed Ivette for her bad behavior. Pretty lame of April but she will use it when she's being interviewed. I would have voted April out too since she wanted to take Maggie. I think they should have thought it through and realized how much Maggie has played them both for fools. Maybe April realized that when Ivette told April that Maggie told her about the plan to take her to the final two and not even bothe to try for POV. Maybe, when in the sequester house the little sheep will start to talk openly and realize how much Maggie played them.

09-16-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
Yea, Maggie has really played it so cagey. She kinda slipstreamed behind Janelle. By that I mean that Ivette and April were so focused on Janelle they weren't paying to attention to Maggie. They just took her for granted. I think Janelle and Ivette have to figure they need Maggie gone to have a chance at the big money.

09-16-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
April was pretty nauseating I agree. I just think the three of them were supposed to be such good friends. Ivette just can't control her emotions.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-16-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
<Ivette just can't control her emotions

No, she can't, and that's why she is upfront with anything that bothers her.

She may shreik and otherwise carry on, but we always know where she stands. (Usually in front of Crappy's picture.)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
Maggie played a good strategic game, so give her some credit. Janelle has played several people in the game as well and is just as cagey as Maggie. She is more intelligent though, and won prizes, POVs and HOHs, so even though she has a Barbie Doll look, she could probably be a brain surgeon. Strategically she should win this game. I think even Maggie might vote for her if she lands in the sequester house. Who knows? At least this BB6 we have someone to truly root for, unlike last year when two yucks were up for the money.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I can't believe I'm about to defend Ivette..."
Again-why do you not like Drew and Cowboy?? Janelle cops to her strategy and who she is-maggot tries to pretend she is moral and upright and wonderful kissy friendship peace love hippy person when she is playing her "friends". She is in there for the money and won't say it. I think if she had admitted it-there would be so many people cheering her on and not caring about Janelle.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •